Forum › The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady discussion

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I really wish someone would pick this up

joined Jul 30, 2020

I really wish someone would pick this up

There are translations ongoing at Mangadex, where chapter 11.2 was uploaded near the time of your post. Not sure of any group committing to it though.

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

Yo guys, whats the chapter in the novel where, Euip kisses the mc? I saw it in zerochan. But idk whats the chapter.

I know this may sounds rude and I know very well what to expect from a yuri manga since I'm really fond of them but,

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER, ASSHOLE

last edited at Oct 29, 2021 7:38PM

joined Jun 5, 2018

I can understand the drop in interest though. We are 5 chapters into some stupid stampede that took maybe 2 in the wn and nothing is happening!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Another chapter dropped on Mangadex after break (it's on ch 14 now).... and my opinion about this still doesn't change. I really want to like it but this chapter was again a wall of text with maybe 2 things happening other than that :P

last edited at Apr 13, 2022 5:49AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've been keeping an eye on the raws, I wouldn't worry too much, next chapter should be packed with action and also be the end of the stampede.

Raws are up to chapter 19 by now, I'm actually loving it so far xP but of course I wish I had found it with 30 chapters already out.

If you don't mind genderswap, there's also Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi to read in the meantime, with an anime announced. It's not isekai, but some famous hero/king reincarnated years later as a girl... These kind of stories feel much better when they start as babies I think.

last edited at Apr 13, 2022 9:59AM

joined May 29, 2021

Yeah I think a different group picked this up. They update on Mangadex but not here. Man I miss Mangadex comments. I wish they'd add them back already. Anyway, I'm enjoying this but it definitely feels like yuri is not the primary plot motivator, which is probably why some people are put off. Urasekai Picnic is the same way, where it's a mystery and horror story first and a yuri romance second.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

While it's true that Romance might not be the number 1 focus of the series, it's also much more overtly gay from the start than many others. I mean ch.2 is full of Anis openly declaring how Euphie is totally her type and that she'd only ever marry a woman.

We also go from this:

To this in ch. 17, that's romantic as fuck imho~ (not gonna embed the pic here bc spoilers but ye~)
https://i.imgur.com/XiWY6h4.jpg

So Romance def has its place in this story i'd say~

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As far as I'm considered, it's actually good if the romance is not always the main focus. It would not be so in a het isekai action story, so why should it be different for yuri? This is exactly what makes it feel more like a natural part of the story. The characters have other concerns and motivations, do their best to live in this world, and naturally find their feelings for each other while doing so.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Yeah I think a different group picked this up. They update on Mangadex but not here. Man I miss Mangadex comments. I wish they'd add them back already. Anyway, I'm enjoying this but it definitely feels like yuri is not the primary plot motivator, which is probably why some people are put off. Urasekai Picnic is the same way, where it's a mystery and horror story first and a yuri romance second.

For me, the problem was never that romance wasn't the focus. I think, since you mentioned otherside picnic already, the difference between these two is:

Otherside picnic has fantastic pacing. They never dwell on things too much, thus there's suspense (although of course different from an isekai action manga) that never disappears.

On the other hand there's this, where it doesn't seem like it knows what it wants to be. I mean, to be fair, the translation for the web novel is an absolute trainwreck and this follows the light novel - which I haven't read - anyway, but even there I realize that the author tries a lot to make the worldbuilding and magic work. This seemed to be the same at first with this manga, until they drifted off to try to be an action manga, without having the base to be one.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

On the other hand there's this, where it doesn't seem like it knows what it wants to be. I mean, to be fair, the translation for the web novel is an absolute trainwreck and this follows the light novel - which I haven't read - anyway, but even there I realize that the author tries a lot to make the worldbuilding and magic work. This seemed to be the same at first with this manga, until they drifted off to try to be an action manga, without having the base to be one.

I guess this could be blamed on the difference in media. With manga being a much more visual medium than the novels, one can't just have a wall of text explaining these things, but needs to have a visual side to it as well, leading to more action through which the workings of magic are shown. How well this works will, of course, depend on whether the source material can be properly bent into this new style of storytelling and how good the artist is at doing so.

joined May 29, 2021

Didn't even hesitate. Man Euphie is down bad already.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I salute to whoever dropped like 6 chapters in a week on Mangadex, thanks for the read.

This more or less is consistently enjoyable, but things that annoy me also are consistently there :P I have no problem with neither yuri not being the focus, nor "not knowing what it wants to be" - as far as I am concerned it can be anything, as long as it doesn't drop these walls of texts so frequently - you really don't have to explain everything in such excruciating detail :P But this trait of this series is consistent from the first chapter and doesn't slow down, so at this point I have to accept it and enjoy it for what it is (still a pretty neat manga).

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 9:16PM

joined May 29, 2021

It's too bad this isn't updated on dynasty anymore. I miss Mangadex having comments sections.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Page 6 of chapter 23 won't load for me. Anyone else have this issue? And if no, can you send a link to the page, please?

joined Dec 13, 2019

Looks like there's going to be an anime adaptation being announced in the next chapter, judging by the last page.

Page 6 of chapter 23 won't load for me. Anyone else have this issue? And if no, can you send a link to the page, please?

This page? https://i.imgur.com/vKVZnFr.png

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 11:15PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Looks like there's going to be an anime adaptation being announced in the next chapter, judging by the last page.

Hm, would they announce that here? MagiRevo is an LN adaption, and light novels usually get their anime announced with their latest volume

joined Dec 13, 2019

Hm, would they announce that here? MagiRevo is an LN adaption, and light novels usually get their anime announced with their latest volume

The latest novel volume is coming out in the same week as the next manga chapter, so the timing makes sense.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This page? https://i.imgur.com/vKVZnFr.png

thanks

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I fear this would be a challenging series to animated properly. It would be easy to mess things up and ruin it.

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anime adaptation let's goooooooooo

https://twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/1556672123653206016

Technically it's just an an announcement for an announcement, there is nothing official as for now yes, it's most probably an anime but be aware it could (less likely)be not

last edited at Aug 8, 2022 5:18PM

joined Dec 13, 2019
Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Maybe we should upload the rest of this! Permission pending. I'll ask around. I originally stopped because of a sharp drop in quality after it switched hands from Amarrez, but... it seems fine now?

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 12:40AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just the fact that the key visual and animation is as good as this, for a yuri isekai is already a miracle... We could've had something completely awful like the Spider isekai animation full of cgi and crap or we could've had horrible designs with pronounced lips and small eyes with pale colors like some other ones.

This is a triumph

To reply you must either login or sign up.