Forum › Posts by Amarrez

joined Dec 13, 2019

... and more importantly, ch27 is up and we got a nice, if short little moment between the pair of main characters... and a whole lot of stuff other than that, as always :P Which I think makes it interesting - this manga does seem to me mostly about the magical revolution itself and the princess, and the relationship with Euphie, while important, doesn't take center stage. Even if repeat myself incessantly about how it would probaby better if they cut the dialogues in half, I still like it.

I am okay with Anise and Euphie's personal relationship being a subplot rather than the main plot, because I am convinced that being the Queen Consort is still Euphie's destiny... just with Anise as her Queen Regnant. :3

Their relationship is the main plot in volumes 1 and 3 of the novels. Volume 2, which is where we're at right now with the manga, has it on the backseat. It'll probably keep alternating so volume 4 will again have it be on the side.
Also, be prepared to be disappointed by volume 3 when the manga or anime get to it. It was bad.

I was mostly fine with the actual "story" of volume 3, the problem is that the author is needlessly verbose and tends to write in circles a lot, which leads to a lot of repetition and hammering the same home point over and over. I get the feeling that if the anime/manga get that far it will cut down on the fat. I can't be too mad at volume 3 though because it gave me exactly what I wanted from the volume, even if it took a bit of a winding route to get there.

Also, on an anime note, I really liked the first episode. A lot of anime original stuff but it's pretty much all stuff that we we just get told about later anyways, so it's nice to see it shown more organically. Plus it helps the pacing work so we can end off the first episode in the same way the first chapter of the manga does, which is pretty much the perfect hook.

joined Dec 13, 2019

The chapter has been in Mangadex for a couple of days New girl makes an appearance, this time a hardcore otaku and I think I know what's her appeal... hair, in many places. And she's clearly underestimating the protagonist lo/

Thank you, Amarrez!

No problem. I'd upload here but I don't have permission lol

joined Dec 13, 2019

So is it finished? Or hiatus?

There haven't been any new online raws since ch. 6.5 and the vol. 1 tank is coming out this week. will probably continue after is my guess

New chapter comes out on the 17th, according to the author's twitter. I'll try to be pretty fast on the TL.

joined Dec 13, 2019

New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkQUOuqmcQ

Confirmed to air next season (Winter)

joined Dec 13, 2019

Well, now I want to see Tilty and Lanie get together

As a novel reader Lainie x Illya is where it's at

As a manga-only Ah, so that explains some of the fanarts I've seen on Pixiv

I'd also say it's being hinted at pretty heavily in the manga as well, just only visually so far. With Ilia looking worried about/being protective of Lainie and Lainie hiding behind/sticking close to Ilia.

joined Dec 13, 2019

No chapter this week, seems like Agu wants us to teeter on the cliffhanger for a bit longer.

joined Dec 13, 2019
joined Dec 13, 2019

Looks like there's going to be an anime adaptation being announced in the next chapter, judging by the last page.

Hm, would they announce that here? MagiRevo is an LN adaption, and light novels usually get their anime announced with their latest volume

The latest novel volume is coming out in the same week as the next manga chapter, so the timing makes sense.

joined Dec 13, 2019

Looks like there's going to be an anime adaptation being announced in the next chapter, judging by the last page.

Page 6 of chapter 23 won't load for me. Anyone else have this issue? And if no, can you send a link to the page, please?

This page? https://i.imgur.com/vKVZnFr.png

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 11:15PM

joined Dec 13, 2019

Whooooooooo's ready for the new chapter to drop tomorrow night or Sunday morning?

I'm actually going to be away for a couple of weeks so I won't be here to translate it, I don't mind if someone jumps in to do it though.

last edited at May 28, 2022 4:46AM

joined Dec 13, 2019

Dunno man that album cover didn't seem like a Foo Fighters album, anyway entertainment plot can't wait for the next chapter :)

It's the cover for Dream Widow, the self-titled album Foo Fighters made for the fictional band they play in Studio 666 (the movie they made).

last edited at May 6, 2022 7:28PM

joined Dec 13, 2019

@Waterlemon As someone with zero, cant you just leave them all in all the time? I didnt think people took piercings out often or at all.

Might be a bit too much to show up in school with that many of them. Especially in Japan.

Same reason she wears the wristband to cover up the tattoo.

joined Dec 13, 2019

Why did they change the line at the last part
Please like me.
Would've been more sad

Oh wow, I completely missed this change. After checking things, the webnovel's translation and the Italian manga translation went with "Please like/love me". However, the official English light novel translation has it as "Do whatever you want".

The original webnovel has the line as 好きになさいな, so assuming it's the same in the manga (and judging by the Italian translation, it is) then "Please like/love me" is probably more accurate after all. I'm not sure why the official English light novel changed that so drastically, unless that was specifically changed in the Japanese light novel version as well.

好きになさいな in Japanese very clearly means "Do as you like/do what you want/suit yourself" etc. It definitely does not mean 'please like me' (I don't even know how you'd get that). I don't know why you would assume the amateur web novel translation is correct over the light novel translation.