Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Suddenly milf time

my favorite time of the day

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Would you look at that, it's MILF o'clock

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

love this and all the MILF jokes

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I know she feels an obligation to her daughters, but that's no reason to deny herself some happiness. Love rekindled is the best kind.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Mira Mira on the wall
Who writes the greatest Manga of them all.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Would you look at that, it's MILF o'clock

Certified image macro material

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Oh yes, MILFs! I couldn't as for more.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I have very mixed feelins about this new revelation, about the girls' mothers. On the one hand, I kind of hate that they let men lead them astray from their S&M path of yuri love. On the other hand that did let them have daughters to carry on their yuri tradition.
Does this mean the girls will also one day turn their backs on their love, to heed the siren call of men and and children. That really bums me out man.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

I have very mixed feelins about this new revelation, about the girls' mothers. On the one hand, I kind of hate that they let men lead them astray from their S&M path of yuri love. On the other hand that did let them have daughters to carry on their yuri tradition.
Does this mean the girls will also one day turn their backs on their love, to heed the siren call of men and and children. That really bums me out man.

IVF is possible.¯_(ツ)_/¯

joined Jan 14, 2020

Though wiki says

Same-sex couples are not allowed to legally adopt in Japan. Lesbian couples and single women are unable to access IVF and artificial insemination.[31]

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

IVF is possible.¯_(ツ)_/¯

No that doesn't make sense. If they were doing that, I think they would probably just stayed a couple and made a family together.

My guess is after high school one of them, my money is on Mio's mom, convinced herself that their love was just a mistake of youth. She descided to have a "proper love" and started to date guys. And either got pregnant, or had a short lived marriage that left her with Mio. Mayuko probably just got a man so she wouldn't be left behind. Obviously Mayuko's relationship held out a bit longer, seeing she has two kids. While they were "playing it straight", then focusing on raising their kids they were secretly pining for each other. That's why they stayed at arm's lengh from each other, because it hurt to be so near and yet so far.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 5:19AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Though wiki says

Same-sex couples are not allowed to legally adopt in Japan. Lesbian couples and single women are unable to access IVF and artificial insemination.[31]

The nice thing about work of fiction is that they don't have to follow real life laws and regulations :p

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

First, I was like, I don't really care about the mothers.
Then this chapter made me really care about the mothers. Nice.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Though wiki says

The nice thing about work of fiction is that they don't have to follow real life laws and regulations :p

This.
Laws have a way of changing over time as well.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 5:57PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This is getting very interesting!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Like mothers, like daughter? I wonder how Sarasa learned BDSM. Maybe seeing her mom by accident?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i love this
this is perfect
i needed this in my life
thank you mira-sensei

joined Dec 18, 2016

any updates on this?

asteriskybusiness
Furude
joined Jan 8, 2023

Volume three comes out in February, scanlators might get back into it when that happens. Mira remains a master of erotic storytelling, I love the way Sarasa is so focused on safety and rules while still being a kid stumbling through relationships herself.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I am not affiliated with any of the parties so take this cum grano salis, but I wanted to mention that on mangadex this goes up to chapter 14, and in the comments there it is mentioned that there is someone supposedly working on this series.

Also, I do not wish to spoil much, or anything, but do know that milf ship is a thing. Also insanely fucking hot.

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

I quite like that this story explored the internal consequences of an inexperienced dom losing control in a scene. She went a little far with the dog waking and then spent several chapters feeling guilty and terrified that she'd hurt her friend if they played again. Was a bit confused by the Incest tag as the dynamic between the sisters isn't romantic or sexual at all. On the plus side, neither of the main characters have vanilla parents, so if their secret gets out there wont be lots of parental scorn and unpleasantness to bring the story down.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

THE RETURN

joined May 3, 2014

ah i remember way this part of the story rubs me really bad in the wrong way, i really hate this part because we are talking about Mira here were they can’t do good story so they should stick to hentai cuz up untill now none of their supposed “romance” stories were well written in terms of characters and plot.

Also this topic were Lesbians has to pretebd to be straight makes my blood boil, this part of the story is written like shit, i did read stories with parts like this, and i understand them! not like it never happen, but for fuks sakes! Mira blows ass on this part of the story

joined May 3, 2014

ah i remember way this part of the story rubs me really bad in the wrong way, i really hate this part because we are talking about Mira here were they can’t do good story so they should stick to hentai cuz up untill now none of their supposed “romance” stories were well written in terms of characters and plot.

Also this topic were Lesbians has to pretebd to be straight makes my blood boil, this part of the story is written like shit, i did read stories with parts like this, and i understand them! not like it never happen, but for fuks sakes! Mira blows ass on this part of the story

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

I am not affiliated with any of the parties so take this cum grano salis, but I wanted to mention that on mangadex this goes up to chapter 14, and in the comments there it is mentioned that there is someone supposedly working on this series.

Also, I do not wish to spoil much, or anything, but do know that milf ship is a thing. Also insanely fucking hot.

Pretty sure these are the people who originally worked on it and are still working on it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.