Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

b58 posted:

I on the other hand kinda think that thirsty Hana and bashful Chiaki could easily still be funny for a while and author would continue it if possible, so I'm guessing this series really comes to an end :P Hope it's a good one.

I refuse to accept an ending without the cousin gettin' some

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

b58 posted:

I on the other hand kinda think that thirsty Hana and bashful Chiaki could easily still be funny for a while and author would continue it if possible, so I'm guessing this series really comes to an end :P Hope it's a good one.

I refuse to accept an ending without the cousin gettin' some

And the sporty girl/disciplinary officer couple, can’t forget them

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Honestly, Chiaki and Hana have better chemistry and communication skills than 90% of romcom protags, I’m impressed that Hana really was trying to seduce Chiaki last chapter, that feels like a very reiwa thing to do

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Finally Chiaki has said it. And so has Hana. ^_^

And damn, Hana really was doing all she could do to seduce Chiaki there, we were not just imagining this. :D

this will be forever one of my favorite yuri mangas
i just wanted to say that

As of the previous chapter, this is officially my number two favorite manga, second only to Yagate Kimi ni Naru.

"Ridiculous ecchi" isn't really my thing, so I can't put this in my All-Time Great Manga Series Hall of Fame.

I'm just thoroughly in love with these two.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

NOW

KISS

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

Alright! Now, let's get spicy!

joined May 24, 2014

The L word!!!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yes!!!! Let's fucking go!!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018
joined May 29, 2021

The L word!!!

Lesbian?

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

OMG FINALLY!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This is not a drill folks, THIS IS NOT A DRILL XP

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The L word!!!

Lesbian?

The other L word.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The L word!!!

Lesbian?

The other L word.

...lunch?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Why, it's been only four years since I wrote the very first comment that opened this thread...

... and we have already reached kokuhaku stage!!!!!!

Honestly, I thought for sure it would take another four years. My babies Chiaki and Hana are such speedsters.

(PS: it's really been four years!?!? It feels like it was yesterday that I read chapter 1 and posted the first comment! Time is a speedster too...)

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh for a second I was worried this would turn into some drama that'll drag for couple of chapters. I'm glad that got resolved pretty quickly.

joined May 29, 2021

The L word!!!

Lesbian?

The other L word.

...lesbians?

joined Apr 6, 2019

Oh for a second I was worried this would turn into some drama that'll drag for couple of chapters. I'm glad that got resolved pretty quickly.

It's tsukkomi power. Hana's tsukkomi heart has a steel core of dauntless bravery. No matter how embarrassing or hurtful the situation is, if she faces a barefaced boke, Hana's tsukkomi heart never backs down: she musters her resolve, grits her teeth and delivers the proper line to SET THINGS STRAIGHT!

Admittedly, "straight" isn't the best choice of word here... but "tsukkomi" is "straight man" in English, and I'm sure everyone's got the point.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm surprised to find myself being That Person, but there are at least 1.5 idiots in that room--are we sure there's no backing down from this somehow?

I get the feeling there isn't, but looking at the two principals involved . . .

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

Why, it's been only four years since I wrote the very first comment that opened this thread...

... and we have already reached kokuhaku stage!!!!!!

Honestly, I thought for sure it would take another four years. My babies Chiaki and Hana are such speedsters.

(PS: it's really been four years!?!? It feels like it was yesterday that I read chapter 1 and posted the first comment! Time is a speedster too...)

Haha the fact that you misread the name the first time but that title could be applied now it's fantastic! she used to love boobs in general, but now she only has eyes for one pair and they're the greatest in the whole world!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

This couple moves slower and faster in a way that boggles my mind, they essentially got to 3rd base when they weren’t even up to bat

joined Jul 26, 2016

This couple moves slower and faster in a way that boggles my mind, they essentially got to 3rd base when they weren’t even up to bat

Sequence Breaking Relationship Steps: The Manga

joined Feb 18, 2015

The only thing that the last panel is missing is "YOU IDIOT!"

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh hell yes, glad to see them finally progressing to a new stage!

To reply you must either login or sign up.