Forum › After School Re-Reincarnation! discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright this seems interesting, a fun lighthearted take on the isekai genre. That can already call itself different from most by having female protagonists for once, I'm sure this one will be fun.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

alright this seems interesting, a fun lighthearted take on the isekai genre.

Not so sure 'light hearted' considering the reveal at the end. Does look interesting tho.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright this seems interesting, a fun lighthearted take on the isekai genre.

Not so sure 'light hearted' considering the reveal at the end. Does look interesting tho.

I mean I'd consider any isekai that doesn't immediately dive headfirst into slavery lighthearted at this point because WOW, it's way too common for my tastes. But yeah if I'm being entirely neutral then you're probably right that there is a serious undercurrent going on.

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

Oho, this looks intriguing. Love the Rayearth vibes of the one aerial shot of the other world.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Interesting concept. Let’s see where it goes!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wait, an isekai with some originality ? XD

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Seems like just my cup of tea

joined May 29, 2021

So if /u/ is scanlating this does it become yuri later?

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

ooo. Should this get a subtext tag?

joined Oct 22, 2021

huh. I like my isekais without big plot, just lighthearted shenanigans

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like it very much already! the character designs, the adventures and also the fact that this mangaka likes yuri

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

The first chapter at least seems pretty good and I quite enjoy Hero-san and Former General-san from sometime, so hopefully this one will be just as good.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Okay I really like this first chapter. The concept of the worlds being joined really interesting and the characters like the elf funny. She is so old she is even a grandma to elves and she is in a highschool.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Reasonably enjoyable, though I hope it makes more use of it's premise as it goes on

Sure is a lot of leg focus going on

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Almost passed this over because of the isekai tag. I always think it's unfortunate that decent series involving travel to fantasy realms (which have been around since forever) are grouped under an umbrella term with the poorly written JRPG-based leveling/cheat skills/slave harem wish fulfillment garbage that proliferated the scene in the last decade.

Anyway, this new series looks fun and interesting, though it's probably subtext at most. It also reminds me of Rayearth.

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 6:52PM

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Utaho looks more like she’s from another world than Melua, honestly.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Soooo nice of the author to spoil us with colored pages of the delinquent gang

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Chapter two was cute. I love how the elf can't resist peer pressure.

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Is subtext as far as this goes?

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm more concerned of how the drama and mystery will go more than whether or not this is yuri.

Like, will this turn dark? Should I prepare myself for tragedy? This kind of story seem like one of them will die/sacrifice themselves or maybe, this is all a dream inside one of the girl's mind.

Sorry, my brain is a bit dark rn.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Calling it now, both are actual true reincarnations of hero and evil lord. But through the modern world tech, conveniences/distractions, and power of love (family or not), dark lord doesnt become evil again despite plans to use her/return her power.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Why is the elf attending highschool if she’s over 9000 years old? Like, even if she looks young enough to attend, what does she get out of it? Wouldn’t she already know more than the teachers? Plus, it must be pretty weird for her classmates to have someone older than the Roman Empire in their class?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Why is the elf attending highschool if she’s over 9000 years old? Like, even if she looks young enough to attend, what does she get out of it? Wouldn’t she already know more than the teachers?

I don't think so. If I follow the story right, the worlds have only just linked up a decade ago so she should know almost nothing about earth/the modern era. And it's probably very weird! She's as old as the stone age!

last edited at Apr 4, 2022 1:15AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Wait, an isekai with some originality ? XD

Truly a black swan

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

I dunno how practical that helmet is but I kinda like the way it stows itself back in the armor

To reply you must either login or sign up.