Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Sep 11, 2019

ends in two chapters

Aight, it was dumb and fun while it lasted

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

you know, I've read plenty of lame, braindead oneshot and series as long as they contain yuri, but this might just be the most braindead of them all.

Ignoring the fact that this just disregards everything about time travel logic, the series is plain dumb from the characterization. Seriously this girl went back in time and date a minor and people don't mind it? Honestly it's weird and dumb as hell.
I doubt anyone who's adult in here would feel the slightest romantic feeling for their middle school/high school crush if they went back in time in adult form.

Also the chapter which she revealed she's from the future is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen and read. The reactions aren't even realistic!

And while I don't want to talk about this because it's clear that the logic of the story is in the negative, but how on earth did she adapt to living in the past? Did she sleep at the school, what about eating, bathing, etc? Also did people not find her identity card odd, considering that it's been 10 years and it's changed considerably since then?

The only good point for this series is the "ecchi" scenes tbh. It's art ain't even great though. Honestly the only reason people still like and tolerate this incredibly stupid story is the yuri. Imagine if the MC was a boy, yikes, this would go up in flame within the first chapter.

Also why the hell does this have a 8.48 point in Mangadex???

some people enjoy stuff you do not enjoy. it's not that deep bro

joined Jul 6, 2020

you know, I've read plenty of lame, braindead oneshot and series as long as they contain yuri, but this might just be the most braindead of them all.

Ignoring the fact that this just disregards everything about time travel logic, the series is plain dumb from the characterization. Seriously this girl went back in time and date a minor and people don't mind it? Honestly it's weird and dumb as hell.
I doubt anyone who's adult in here would feel the slightest romantic feeling for their middle school/high school crush if they went back in time in adult form.

Also the chapter which she revealed she's from the future is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen and read. The reactions aren't even realistic!

And while I don't want to talk about this because it's clear that the logic of the story is in the negative, but how on earth did she adapt to living in the past? Did she sleep at the school, what about eating, bathing, etc? Also did people not find her identity card odd, considering that it's been 10 years and it's changed considerably since then?

The only good point for this series is the "ecchi" scenes tbh. It's art ain't even great though. Honestly the only reason people still like and tolerate this incredibly stupid story is the yuri. Imagine if the MC was a boy, yikes, this would go up in flame within the first chapter.

you must be braindead if you don't understand what preferences are

joined Jun 21, 2021

its literally explained in the 2nd chapter, she got a job at a small cafe and was allowed to live on the 2nd floor, the lady probably felt bad for her and thought she might have been running away from a bad situation, its not that deep

joined Nov 17, 2021

I already said my ideal ending a page ago, but what's yours? Should older Nana say goodbye or just bang Seto one last time before going home and seeing how the future has changed?

joined Feb 10, 2022

I just saw chap 26 raws and it's coming what everyone or some were asking 3some. Tho sad to say this manga came to its end in chapter 27. And It seems she went back to the future

Wait so that means there's only 2 chapters left

It seems so cause chap26 last page says that next chapter(27) is the ending, and the author said in Twitter as well. Miniature for chap27 is older Nana waking up, that chapter is behind a paywall right now and will become free to read until april 7. So idk yet but most likely she will

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 12:38PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Lmao bro it's just a manga

joined Nov 21, 2018

Future-Nanasawa doesn't have a cut, but her finger is still hurt after waking up. And Kaimori's hairclip changed into an X. Without looking at the spoilers here, I wonder if we're heading for a new timeline altogether.

joined Jul 25, 2020

She really just thought the words

could it be... that I'm not supposed... to be here?

while sitting in a high school classroom, hanging out with the teenager she's fucking dating and her younger self, 10 years in the past

wow
is this growth

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 6:52AM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

threesome with yourself POGGERS

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Everyone's getting tilted at your take but I completely agree. Like I know that it was never intended to be anything that deep but still, this manga is mind numbingly stupid lol. Like I can turn my brain off for a lot of things and I tried hard to do it for this but it wasn't enough, it was still too stupid and too bad lol. Something about it had me in a state of perpetual facepalm and eye rolling. Still, it got me sticking around for the end so it's clearly doing something right and I did get a lot of cracks from the sheer dumbfoundery of the chaos that I was reading so even if the comedy aspect intended, I still managed to find something funny. 8.8 on mangadex lol, you love to see it.

If I had to give it it's due, I'd say the art was great and the presentation was solid, solid full house 5 stars for all of that. The story gets a fat 0 and my overall enjoyment I'd give 2.5 stars, it was so bad to read that it somehow became decent. Glad it's coming to an end though, at times it was a headache to read lol.
No disrespect to anyone or the author, these are just my opinions lol. I have seen a little of the authors other works on here and although equally grotesque?/kinky? I thought those were pretty good.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 10:09AM

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

literally out with a bang?

joined Jun 25, 2020

Lol lots of people are still arguing that this series is pretty dumb because IT IS and IT WAS supposed to be that way, that's why its entertaining in a stupid way and it's also the reason why we're all here in this comment section reading this sht till the fucking end.

joined Jun 25, 2020

Seriously i got a lot of fucking cringes in chapt 26 and i still love this stupid series, what's wrong with me

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It wasn't really a 3some.

It wasn't shown if she fucked herself or if she only made "sempai feel good" with 4 hands and 2 tongues.

So it maybe doesn't warrant the selfcest tag.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 10:21AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YESSSSSSSSSS Threesome but it was more like a 2vs1, probably for the best considering all xD so basically we got everything we wanted ... Except for one thing, their friends are FUCKING HOT TOO! but looks like the mangaka isn't gonna do anything with them, which is sad.

Btw when she proposed the threesome, there's 2 stuffy dolls that look like a microphone and a camera, Is too late to make theories but it was sus af lol

joined May 4, 2019

Lol lots of people are still arguing that this series is pretty dumb because IT IS and IT WAS supposed to be that way, that's why its entertaining in a stupid way and it's also the reason why we're all here in this comment section reading this sht till the fucking end.

exactly

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Seto's titties just grow in size depending on the situation.

joined Jun 3, 2020

Hey, will the raws of the last chapter be available for free in two weeks like usual?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Achievement unlocked

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Not really a threesome, but we waited 26 chapters for this, so I'll take it. Overall ended much more enjoyable than expected.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hmmm. I've always suspected I don't belong in this time period. I'm off for a threesome. Later!

joined May 1, 2015

Honestly, nothing can top this chapter now.
I didn't know I wanted this so badly.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

We were THIS close to selfcest, but imma take it. maybe someday we'll see fanart where they kiss and my life will be complete

joined Sep 11, 2019

I'll take these. Dun matter if people say it ain't an actual 3some cause I've been waiting for this to happen.
Also yeeted Back to the Future

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 12:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.