Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

joined Jan 29, 2021

I love this translation group omg their pages at the end are so good

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Well… my prediction flew well clear of the mark there. I was not expecting a temporary break-up suggestion, but I suppose there is some logic in it, given how stupidly stringent Chinese entrance exams can be (not one I necessarily agree with, mind you). I’m curious to see where the story goes from here.

joined Apr 5, 2021

Sigh.. I hate the “let’s take a break/break up for X amount of time” trope. I also disagree that over a year of separation isn’t a big deal. Life is too short.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I love this translation group omg their pages at the end are so good

Hmmm, no maidens?

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The war has begun!

Mom vs. mom,let the battle begin!

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

tear her apart, tong's mom!

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 6:29PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
- Ms. Tong, p much

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

That's a really smart advice. Once you're adult living on your own, your parents can't really do much anymore.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh no, she's stupid
Jokes aside, Chinese culture is shining through. Family and degree above everything, even in fiction

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

It's simple, the moms should fuck. Then Xiao Lu's mom will understand how great the relationship between Xiao Lu and TongTong is, plus Xiao Lu's mom might learn to relax and enjoy life a little more.

Flawless plan.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh no, she's stupid
Jokes aside, Chinese culture is shining through. Family and degree above everything, even in fiction

Is it just Chinese though? Isn't this more of an East Asian culture thing?

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

It's simple, the moms should fuck. Then Xiao Lu's mom will understand how great the relationship between Xiao Lu and TongTong is, plus Xiao Lu's mom might learn to relax and enjoy life a little more.

Flawless plan.

Yep yep. Xiao Lu and Tong Tong are gonna catch their moms making out before the year is up.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Anw lol I really love Tongtong's mom, she is so supportive. She knew how Tongtong sucked at study and was like "it's ok I will still love u even when u're dumb" lol

I also understand and agree with her on this. Rather than being defiant and fight against Xiao Lu's mom, they should comply with her for now. The moment they turn 18 they're legally adults so they will have much more independent and won't need to listen to her anymore. By then Xiao Lu can move in with Tongtong and the two lived happily ever after.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh no, she's stupid

I guess you're western then? Cuz that sort of thing is pretty common in Asia.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Oh no, she's stupid

I guess you're western then? Cuz that sort of thing is pretty common in Asia.

i think they're just referencing chinese because the characters are chinese

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Those calls sounded like the start of sales pitches, of course she hung up.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Tong Tong is precious and must be protected at all cost.

TongTong's mom agrees with you and will even fight XiaoLu's stupid mom for the sake of their kids' happiness. Yes, I've read ahead. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol the pic — spot on!

joined Apr 2, 2018

Ok, but ignoring culture, there is any proof of any type of relationship, Platonic, romantic, family "being a distraction" to teens? I think it seems kinda illogical since, you know, romance + discovering phase would just… be the only thing in their brains for at least a solid month. No stress relief either, no companionship between people that are having the same life experience. Dunno, for me just looks it would kill anyone. I'm glad that I'm not a teen anymore.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Good credits page, I liked the Megamind joke.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This mom has no redeeming qualities and she's a terrible parent :/ Hope this ends well (preferably with her having a black eye, jfc)

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I know it is a sound advice but poor Tongtong really suffered in this chapter.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

All that research Tong Tong's mother did is finally going to come in handy

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Damn... I can’t believe I read 33 chapters in one sitting...

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Sigh.. I hate the “let’s take a break/break up for X amount of time” trope. I also disagree that over a year of separation isn’t a big deal. Life is too short.

At least in this case it is a deliberate ruse, I feel like this usually shakes out where they actually break up and then come back together after the dust has settled.

joined Jun 9, 2018

Well holy damn! Tongtong's mom really gave her some good advice. That was unexpected, but it was pretty ok. Despite being a whore she is quite sensible. Still it was pretty stupid to have let a degenerate into her house.. Now I can imagine two possible developments, the orchestrated breakup between Tongtong and Shun li may allow some cats, crows or snakes to enter their love nest, that is, a possible love rival. And we may see a Yuri development between Tongtong mum and Shun Li mum.

To reply you must either login or sign up.