Forum › Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku discussion

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

I didn’t realize there were so many boys who love yuri! I was gonna say the closest I’ve seen to good trans stuff has always been fukaboku or that one enby oneshot. I’ll give the recommendations a try thanks!! Tho I’ve read some of I wanna be a cute anime girl and it wasn’t my scene, I want more aaaaaaagnst and the comedy didn’t land for me. Tho if you’re on webtoon boyfriends is great

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fukakai_na_boku_no_subete_o
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_no_kanojo_wa_otokonoko?

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

I didn’t realize there were so many boys who love yuri! I was gonna say the closest I’ve seen to good trans stuff has always been fukaboku or that one enby oneshot. I’ll give the recommendations a try thanks!! Tho I’ve read some of I wanna be a cute anime girl and it wasn’t my scene, I want more aaaaaaagnst and the comedy didn’t land for me. Tho if you’re on webtoon boyfriends is great

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fukakai_na_boku_no_subete_o
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_no_kanojo_wa_otokonoko?

joined Dec 17, 2021

now that ghosts are on the table, I hope we get more supernatura shanigans, like body-switching and possesions, with yuri results.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I saw Ghost and Gyaru, clicked, and was really confused when the series I was expecting didn't show up.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

F for Rei.

Maibe next time

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Watanabe stop cockblocking Yoshioka while she gets chummy with ghosts and ojou-samas

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh just straight up a real ghost huh

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

doesnt seem to be a straight one t ho

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ha, thank you

correction "oh just gay up a real ghost huh"

joined May 18, 2021

ha, thank you

correction "oh just gay up a real ghost huh"

it seems like she was pretty gay from the start lmao

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

made me smile

joined May 1, 2015

Gyaru x Ghost yuri.
I didn't know I needed this in my life as well.
Someone make it happen.

joined Apr 1, 2019

Is it just me that I find that Watanabe starts to become like Kaos from Comic Girls: cute and a little bit weird, and downright annoying later on?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I wasn't expecting there to be actual supernatural stuff here, it seems like the kind of manga that includes a set up for it but reveals it wasn't supernatural stuff at all in the end

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I wonder how small is Watanabe

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder how small is Watanabe

"As tiny as comedy demands"

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Iunno why the mc Watanabe kinda has such bad personality or wat.
Like, yuri is not for gyaru, what kinda standard izzat for yuri-joshi just to creating a plot..? Izzat what common fujoshi girl's personality like irl?

This just make me hate Watanabe more and more every single chapter. If Watanabe stop cockblocking, Yoshioka might have yuri harem already.

Meh, pls keep continue the series tho. Goofy yuri series are needed for once.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 3:17AM

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Iunno why the mc Watanabe kinda has such bad personality or wat.
Like, yuri is not for gyaru, what kinda standard izzat for yuri-joshi just to creating a plot..? Izzat what common fujoshi girl's personality like irl?

Yeah, it's kind of annoying how the MC continues to try to pigeonhole people she barelly knows into these narrow boxes. I mean seriously, "an ojou-sama absolutely mustn't be with a Gyaru"? How is that different from "a girl absolutely mustn't be with another girl"? For a self-proclaimed yuri fan she sure has some narrowminded ideas about love. Not to mention that her first reaction to believing two people where about to enter a relationship that didn't cater to her narrowminded view of how romance "must" go is to immediately try to interfere with it to avoid it.

Suffice to say, this chapter really hasn't endeared her to me.

I honestly would have stopped reading if it wasn't for the Gyaru. I hope the MC gets some character development.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 4:57AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Those were quite the different reactions to the ghost story. :D

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

The only thing that Watanabe does is sour the mood of this story. It wasn't as obvious at the start, at least till we got a side-by-side comparison of the two, especially after the Gyaru girl got her chance to shine.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Watanabe stop cockblocking Yoshioka while she gets chummy with ghosts and ojou-samas

If Watanabe's going to keep being a clam jam she's going to need to take responsibility personally. Also, she's a bad yuri fan with lame taste, Ghost x Gyaru is in fact some top tier yuri.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 7:34AM

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

If Watanabe's going to keep being a clam jam she's going to need to take responsibility personally

She better make our dear Gyaru happy

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I actually remember reading some ghost x gyaru before, with one crawling out of the gyaru's TV. Good stuff.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I actually remember reading some ghost x gyaru before, with one crawling out of the gyaru's TV. Good stuff.

Sounds like a fun meme.

In other topic, Watanabe is just in denial of her being yuri while trying to deter gyaru from making "friends" and maybe even her own yuri. But I'll see where it evolves.

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

That sounds interesting. Link?

To reply you must either login or sign up.