Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Uwawawawa yay yay yay yay yay

joined Dec 30, 2020

seizes the moment

this is gonna be good

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sorry, that’s not how it works in yuri—you’re required to go through several chapters minimum of ignoring obvious signals, failing to take advantage of golden opportunities to confess, misinterpreting the meaning of the word “date,” and wondering if what the other person explicitly said is what they really meant.

Next thing you know people will be holding hands on the first date . . .

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

This feels like an odd one to upload here, it's neither translated nor restricted to view, it's all on the author's twitter. What's the point of reposting it here (potentially taking away from the OG post's number aside)?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Giftnova posted:

This feels like an odd one to upload here, it's neither translated nor restricted to view, it's all on the author's twitter. What's the point of reposting it here (potentially taking away from the OG post's number aside)?

If an artist wants their work here, or is otherwise happy to share it with us, it's pretty likely to be posted when relevant. There's a tag for it, too. I'm not much involved on the non-translated side of the site, but I know for a time Miera Hiranishi found it useful to have access to a different, larger audience than she had access to on her own.

More personally I'd say it has value for people like me, who don't use Twitter in that way.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

If an artist wants their work here, or is otherwise happy to share it with us, it's pretty likely to be posted when relevant. There's a tag for it, too. I'm not much involved on the non-translated side of the site, but I know for a time Miera Hiranishi found it useful to have access to a different, larger audience than she had access to on her own.

More personally I'd say it has value for people like me, who don't use Twitter in that way.

Fair enough, didn't think of that~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Giftnova posted:

Yeah, seriously, what's the point of this reader? Everything is on Mangadex anyway.

/s

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Grab the moment.

Sorry, that’s not how it works in yuri—you’re required to go through several chapters minimum of ignoring obvious signals, failing to take advantage of golden opportunities to confess, misinterpreting the meaning of the word “date,” and wondering if what the other person explicitly said is what they really meant.

Admittedly, this couple already did some of that as well. ;)

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 2:56PM

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Uwawawawa gay gay gay gay gay

Fixed it for you.

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

You mean they fail to seize the moment? o3o

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Dee: "Wait, wait. Hold up. You're telling me you two got together yesterday?! What the hell?! I only nipped out on you because I had to oversee construction on the fifth cockamamie convoluted matchmaking scheme I had scheduled for you two....Well, good. I'm happy for you.... Maybe I can still get the deposit back on the dolphins."

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

I am so happy to see her(?) make an actual series of her one-shots, and do a FANTASTIC job of it at that. The only problem now is.........I WANT MOAR!!!!!! Er, that is, I really hope she(?) continues soon, and often, and at length.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

This is one of the few where the images are required reading before starting this

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Thanks so much you guys for trying to summon up all the comics this author made and hopefully try to put them in a chronological order. Good luck with that! The author is awesome, I love to read the snippets into this characters and their other OC lives.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

"I eat ass from the back" well yeah, how the fuck would you eat ass from the front?

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 12:14AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

"I eat ass from the back" well yeah, how the fuck would you eat ass from the front?

With a great deal of flexibility.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Their chemistry and banter are fantastic. I fucking love these characters and all their interactions

That shirt destroyed me.

joined Sep 10, 2021

Dear sweat mother of god, we have Nortuet doujin on our site

joined Aug 21, 2017

Finally, lore

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tara_and_beverly_the_relationship_begins_pt_2#2

I come here for a sweet and sexy yuri story and what do I get? An unprovoked attack in my childhood. I am shocked!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Definitely loving this.

joined Jul 26, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tara_and_beverly_the_relationship_begins_pt_2#2

I come here for a sweet and sexy yuri story and what do I get? An unprovoked attack in my childhood. I am shocked!

RUINED FOREVER

joined Mar 15, 2019

Nah, it's good - not everyone goes to twitter for searching new yuri comics. So thanks to Dynasty-Scans!

And it's very refreshing, you know.Very funny)))

To reply you must either login or sign up.