Forum › Tara and Beverly discussion

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

I understand that, if someone agrees to have sex with you and then decides to backpedal when you are both already naked and next to the bed, it can really rub you the wrong way... but I feel that telling that person that if she doesn't get in bed immediately you're going to become violent is a bit questionable.

Also, if two lovers slut-shame each other, does it count as slut-shaming at all?

joined Aug 29, 2019

I understand that, if someone agrees to have sex with you and then decides to backpedal when you are both already naked and next to the bed, it can really rub you the wrong way... but I feel that telling that person that if she doesn't get in bed immediately you're going to become violent is a bit questionable.

It's context-dependent, naturally. You can't do that with everyone and you can't do it in the wrong situation or the wrong way. It has to be clear to the other party that you're being playful about it, which I think it absolutely was here. You do realize that Beverly would never actually have raped Tara here, right?
These two appear as self-assured women, neither are psychologically in dire straits or actually depend on the other. We are talking about these two here, after all.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

If anyone who is enjoying this series wants more (MOAR!!), you should check out the author's Twitter. A lot more 1 shots and artwork. There is a lot of good stuff there.

Does the author post anywhere else? Twitter is godawful to navigate and I'll never understand how it's gotten so widely used.

Only other site besides Twitter that has his/her stuff posted that I know of is a NSFW site, and I don't think that it was posted there with the author's permission (e-hentai). I almost NEVER use Twitter unless there is a direct link to what I want to find, cause I don't know how to navigate there either, and I never ever post there. If I want the world to know my business I'll just paint it on the side of a building. I truly believe graffiti is less harmful than social media. Prettier too.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

"Oh, it's slippery, alright."

And thus began Tara's long tradition of messing the mood in hilarious ways

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 7:07AM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

"Oh, it's slippery, alright."

And thus began Tara's long tradition of messing the mood in hilarious ways

pretty much. XD

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Oh hey, an actual series with these two? Nice. I always enjoyed the humor.

Why thank you, I will make that my avatar. Very kind of you to offer!

incidentally, this reminds me of the best touhou fanart

I'm sorry, but "best touhou fanart" is definitely taken.

Ok, that's fair. I admit defeat.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Time flies quite fast when you're having a good time.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

They forgot to narrate their flashback for the bystanders; a common mistake.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Those abs are delicious.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Here is a link to a page that has just about everything Nortuet has posted online available to download gathered together. WARNING: the link is to a NSFW site and if you do download, do due diligence and make sure to check for malware. I've never gotten any but play it safe.

https://svscomics.com/?do=search&subaction=search&story=Nortuet

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

This is one of the most realistic date scenes I've seen in fiction (in general, not just comics). I wouldn't be surprised if the author took inspiration from a real date.

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

This was... much better than what I expected. I like the characters, I like their dynamics and their relationship feel realistic and healthy! This really exceeded expectations!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

My face is legit hurting from all the laughing I was doing. Best Halloween special ever.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

How much money does she makes!?

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

I love this series!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well that's some wild roleplaying lmao

Screenshot%20at%202023-11-19%2021-15-42
joined May 12, 2019

Haven't even read yet and this is excellent. 45 pages of Tara and Beverly. squee!

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

that went from 0 to 50, and then from 50 to 75, and then to 87.5, and then...

joined Dec 10, 2021

Rent a castle

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Fucking damnit these jokes

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Fucking damnit these jokes

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I always find it interesting that Tara's imagination of Beverly is way more reserved and she always writes her in a tone that makes it sound like she's this close to leaving her, then in reality it seems Beverly is more than willing and actually more likely to be the instigator of Tara's horny fantasies.

It's probably completely unintentional, and I'm probably overanalyzing it to an outrageous degree, but it feels like Tara is self conscious of all the things she thinks are flaws and understands Beverly is there to keep her in check, which is likely true to some extent, but it doesn't feel like she's doing so reluctantly. I just find it heartwarming that Tara found someone who doesn't just meet her halfway but is also allowing her to be herself, while also keeping her sane.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh hey, a Valkyrie Drive reference :P

joined Jan 20, 2021

Hah she punched her tits out

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Kind of amusing how the random halloween special has nearly three times as many pages as the whole "main relationship story thus far". Not that I mind.

To reply you must either login or sign up.