ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Wow, is getting advance more

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

This was a beautiful ending, very cute

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Useless to the very end. I loved it. Thanks to everyone involved. You are the champions my friends.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Is this shallow manga finally dead, for real this time? God I hope so.

Who hurt you my dude? :/ Chill
It's really sad to see toxicity in this community.
Hope u have better days <3

People not liking the same things as you isn't toxic. Chill. Also, not a dude.

I think the way you say it was the problem xd

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

that guy did the biggest heel turn ever lmao, gotta love to see a fellow yuri connoisseur

This is a face turn. A heel turn is when you're good and go bad. A face turn is when you're bad (or seem it, here) and go good.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That was cute! Though I admit to being curious how this is epilogue 3? Was epilogue 2 supposed to be the dust jacket comic in with the previous epilogue?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ahh... The nice mood of these epilogue chapters makes all the angst of the series itself feel more than worth it.

Indeed.
The point of bitter angst is precisely to make the sweet waffiness that comes later more tasty.

joined Feb 20, 2022

One thing is to not like something, the other is to comment on something for the sole purpose of saying something negative without opinion.
The story had complex characters in complex situations, and their development on these situations, it is far from 'shallow' u know.
A comment like that feels u are trolling, anyway. Sorry if I sounded mean. :/

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KawaiiSuika posted:

Toxic is shitting on something unconstructively just because you don't like it. Your original post was fairly inflammatory and amounts to no more than "I don't like thing and everyone needs to know!" Don't make posts like that.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

"thanks for showing me that spectacle!!" "i wish you guys a happy life!"
-nice guy

i like this guy

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

why not do both? :)

joined Sep 11, 2019

Smile on my face
I want more izumi iroha

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

A very lovely end to this series, thanks for the translation!

joined Oct 27, 2018

KawaiiSuika posted:

Toxic is shitting on something unconstructively just because you don't like it. Your original post was fairly inflammatory and amounts to no more than "I don't like thing and everyone needs to know!" Don't make posts like that.

This is a comment section, people are supposed to comment how they feel about a work and that's what I did. I didn't insult or degrade anybody else, and I don't appreciate y'all acting like I did. Honestly, this attitude that the only comments allowed are praise is way more toxic than anything I said. Also, I did give a reason, it's shallow, and I have no problem expanding on that, it's materialistic, it overly values people's appearances and it's borderline misogynistic. The girls warm up to each other but ultimately never really recon with their sexist ideas, because the manga actually agrees with those ideas. It plays at saying, "she needs glasses to see", but it ultimately doesn't hesitate to get rid of them. I say none of this with any judgement of the people who actually like this story, and I only wish y'all would do the same to people who don't like it.

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

KawaiiSuika posted:

To be honest, I do get what they meant by shallow. This whole series is about a roundabout ways to find solace from hardships. Fujishiro and Izumi got dumped, Kurokawa and Iroha comforts them while having (a kind of) ulterior motives. They're the same cut from the same cloth, and on FujiKuro side, it's ragged from it being stretched beyond belief. While I'm not undermining inferiority complex and or traumatic events that people have, in this case Kurokawa, it's still feels like a drag from the main focus by introducing a (God forbid spit) guy into the mix. Hell even their name felt shallow. "Kuro"kawa and Fuji"shiro" deeep

But the gae stuff was pretty cute so ISSA MASTAPIECE 10/10 MANGA OF THE YEAR BAY BEE!!!!

Edit: they replied while im pondering what meme should i use at the end of my post goddamnit

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 7:53PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KawaiiSuika posted:

KawaiiSuika posted:

This is a comment section, people are supposed to comment how they feel about a work and that's what I did. I didn't insult or degrade anybody else, and I don't appreciate y'all acting like I did. Honestly, this attitude that the only comments allowed are praise is way more toxic than anything I said. Also, I did give a reason, it's shallow, and I have no problem expanding on that, it's materialistic, it overly values people's appearances and it's borderline misogynistic. The girls warm up to each other but ultimately never really recon with their sexist ideas, because the manga actually agrees with those ideas. It plays at saying, "she needs glasses to see", but it ultimately doesn't hesitate to get rid of them. I say none of this with any judgement of the people who actually like this story, and I only wish y'all would do the same to people who don't like it.

Nobody said criticism isn't allowed. It just has to actually be criticism and not simply shitting on the series. Learn the difference between constructive criticism and unconstructive criticism. What you said in this post about the series is actually constructive, unlike the other post.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

that guy did the biggest heel turn ever lmao, gotta love to see a fellow yuri connoisseur

This is a face turn. A heel turn is when you're good and go bad. A face turn is when you're bad (or seem it, here) and go good.

Ooh. I had no idea.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ooh. I had no idea.

To be fair, the full version of each phrase is:

• heel-face turn = bad guy goes good

• face-heel turn = good guy goes bad

The first one is more common in popular media (I have no idea about wrestling, which is where the terms originally come from) than the second, so I've seen it shortened to "heel turn" (i.e., "the heel turns") in casual online conversation more than a few times.

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 10:27AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

so I've seen it shortened to "heel turn" (i.e., "the heel turns") in casual online conversation more than a few times.

Your example of "the heel turns" isn't even wrong - but "heel turn" in this form would mean turning (into a) heel not the heel turning (into face).

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

And here I thought it just meant doing a 180. Didn't know it came from wrestling, either. Interesting

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 5:02PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And here I thought it just meant doing a 180. Didn't know it came from wrestling, either. Interesting

Ah, true, it can also be understood as turning on their heels if taken alone like this. Maybe would have myself if I hadn't already seen the TVTropes definition.

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Pretty sure this series gonna be taken down from this site just like DEAR MY TEACHER.
Always good Aaangst series from Ajiichi.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pretty sure this series gonna be taken down from this site just like DEAR MY TEACHER.

No part of this series has been translated by Arckuno / Binbou Scanlations.

Images%20(1)
joined Jun 11, 2020

Next I wanna see iroha and izumi development

To reply you must either login or sign up.