Forum › Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki discussion

joined May 1, 2015

Not really, 20 is just a formality.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wait, Miyako is 19 years old? Isn't that considered underaged in Japan?

As in the US, it's split. https://voyapon.com/legal-age-japan/

Age of voting is 20, though being lowered to 18 this April. Age of legal drugs will still be 20. Mopeds at 16, cars (driving and purchasing) are 18. I think age of sexual consent is 18 in most prefectures, though 13 as a national minimum.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

what a gorgeous house... damn... this would be insanely expensive to rent where I live...

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Grandma reminds me of Misao from Amagakure Gido's ghost oneshot.

Cool house, looks expensive af.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

is the last figure someone we've already seen or is it a teaser?

joined Jun 11, 2016

I was about to ask the same question. Who's that tall, long-haired lady at the end? Is that perhaps Miss Landlord when she was still idol?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

VYKNIGHT posted:

It's Miyako when she was an idol. She had dark hair then.

See here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki_ch01#30
and here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki_ch02 (same outfit)

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 2:47AM

Screenshot_20211218_223644
joined Nov 25, 2021

If you have a baby you can't be the baby, Miyako

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Quite a fresh NTR scene.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I love the healing that the landlord provides for the MC, lord does she need it

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Potential to explore some backstory here. Also, having a crush on someone that reminds you of your mom is normal.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Oh so sweet, the moment I thought I need some good night read, this pops up! Perfect timing! Thanks to the translators again. I like reading this one.

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Thanks for the monthly meal!

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

She's totally turning into her mom tho. I felt a bit of angst and flashback, guess we're getting there soon. Wonder how the author will turn their relationship into a romantic one. Miss landlord is already contemplating the idea, it seems, I think she would approach first while the other is busy trying to work out her past problems.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

It's not mom, it's ~wife~

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 10:15PM

joined May 1, 2015

I love how these two balance each other out.

joined May 29, 2021

Ms. Landlord has acquired: mommy kink.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Bro her ex- is just not the it

joined Dec 4, 2017

what bad habit? did i miss something

joined May 1, 2015

Onee san loves to take care off those she holds dear, but the way she does it may come across as her enjoying it too much, even though she is really concerned about them.

Her ex was just a total bitch, I would be glad if I found someone that loves me that much.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Onee san loves to take care off those she holds dear, but the way she does it may come across as her enjoying it too much, even though she is really concerned about them.

Her ex was just a total bitch, I would be glad if I found someone that loves me that much.

Yeah seriously. Taking care of someone can be a pain, having someone love you enough to care for you without feeling bothersome is seriously amazing. Glad that her ex fucked off.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

It's a slightly unusual relationship, but I think Miyako would be disappointed to learn that Asako doesn't consider her a friend. But I do understand that Asako has some insecurities that make her wary of getting too attached...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Doctor_Hoot posted:

It's a slightly unusual relationship, but I think Miyako would be disappointed to learn that Asako doesn't consider her a friend. But I do understand that Asako has some insecurities that make her wary of getting too attached...

Your landlord isn't "a friend", even if you have a good relationship with them.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Just read this today. I like the fictional manga world while maintaining some realism.
Like how theres a canonically queer character (short black hair mc), an explanation as to why the hell an ex idol is a landlord, dealing with a stalker (glad that it didn't escalate and change the genre of the manga), some depth in characters (like short black hair mc and her ex), as well as most importantly really unique love rivals like Pakee.
Now I might giving too much praise, but it really is a enjoyable manga.

joined Oct 22, 2021

as well as most importantly really unique love rivals like Pakee.

? What are you talking about, Pakee is the main love interest, landlord is the bad-end no chance character, obviously.

To reply you must either login or sign up.