Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah this woman is reading lesbian fiction and yet...

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

I guess the explanation is that Yvonne is SO convinced that Elsa is "destined" to meet one of the male love interests and follow the game's story that she doesn't realize Elsa really, truly is interested in her (Yvonne)? And probably sees Elsa's approaches and interest as her just being the upbeat protagonist.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I guess the explanation is that Yvonne is SO convinced that Elsa is "destined" to meet one of the male love interests and follow the game's story that she doesn't realize Elsa really, truly is interested in her (Yvonne)? And probably sees Elsa's approaches and interest as her just being the upbeat protagonist.

Elsa: says and does literally the gayest things to or with Evie
Evie, who literally reads yuri; oh wow she must be straight

joined Aug 29, 2019

... wait ... so she's reading a yuri novel about ... and yet somehow failing utterly to pick up on ...

Good lord, this woman may have achieved a new level of density heretofore unknown.

Blown right past neutron star and arrived at black hole.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Evie: Elsa?! What are you doing here?
Elasa: You said I could be with my destined soul mate if I made it through another year. It's been a year, so now I'm here!
Ev: Huh. I wonder who it could be.
El: Evie. ...
Ev: Oh, by the way, have you read this novel? It's about a lady who falls in love with a maid and the two run away to be together.
El: EVIE... Why?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So the Lady elopes with her Maid, huh. Not with a suitor, or a foreign prince, her maid.

Who recommended this book, again?

Elsa is playing a very long game here. Which is funny, since this is exactly what a player character in an otoge should do: choose her romance option and raise as many event flags with her as she can...

I think you mean roommate

My brain: Dont dare say it

Me: OMG THEYRE ROOMATES

My brain: Dammit!

Now Im thinking of spider roommate yuri, your fault

I've created a monster. :'D

last edited at Feb 7, 2022 2:46AM

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Returning Home, I Found That The Spider That Lived In My Room Had Become A Cute Girl & Now We’re Dating?!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

How useless can you be... :D

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Returning Home, I Found That The Spider That Lived In My Room Had Become A Cute Girl & Now We’re Dating?!

Would read this ngl, if the spider retained its spider powers there could be some nice kinks put in as well...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Corollary to the law of uselessness: If uselessness in one part of the couple decreases without the addition of new useless lesbians, uselessness increases in the other.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Corollary to the law of uselessness: If uselessness in one part of the couple decreases without the addition of new useless lesbians, uselessness increases in the other.

Ah, the law of universal conservation of lesbian uselessness, as derived from Noether's theorem and the thirst translational symmetry within a bounded yuri volume.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I always love when a character turns wtih stars in their eyes and runs over. I can't wait to seee what she will pick on the menu.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

I feel like I’m reading “I favour the villainess” but with Claire’s POV. Very nice

joined Jan 6, 2017

I feel like I’m reading “I favour the villainess” but with Claire’s POV. Very nice

"She's So Cheeky For a Commoner"

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

I would choose all 3 additions at once...

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Or, if a manhwa: My Ceiling Girlfriend

joined Feb 10, 2022

I’m pretty sure the manga that Evie read was this manga here https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/sayonara_rose_garden/ it’s somewhat like it.

last edited at Feb 10, 2022 8:46AM

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

I’m pretty sure the manga that Evie read was this manga here https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/sayonara_rose_garden/ it’s somewhat like it.

Well, yeah, that's the one I listed...

And also please don't link to Mangago - they're an aggregator that scanlators don't actually upload to.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well, yeah, that's the one I listed...

And also please don't link to Mangago - they're an aggregator that scanlators don't actually
upload to.

Whoops my bad. This was the only website I could find it on

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 6:23PM

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Blessed

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Villain system is the best wingman

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I really like that they just do not show us the higher level villainess tasks anymore, because like I'm sure they still exist but for the purposes of this story they don't matter because Yvonne is never going to even consider them so they don't even need to show up anymore.

It's probably just laziness but it really adds to the storytelling in a way

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Just when you think these two couldn’t be cuter, the next chapter happens. Yvonne should realize she sounds more like a lover than just a concerned friend, but she’ll probably figure out she’s just jealous one day.

Btw, I call her socks getting taken simply cause I doubt she’d want to put Elsa in an uncomfortable situation and socks aren’t always necessary

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

hype for the next chapter. I bet 12 Yuri-points it's gonna be a lewd clothing she is gonna snatch

joined May 1, 2015

She is going to tear off that heart accessory isn't she.
I like it when Yvonne asserts dominance.
It would have been a funnier if she sexually harassed Elsa for a bit. Win win for everyone.

To reply you must either login or sign up.