Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Y'all hating on janitorial bugs cleaning up after humans filthy asses, smh. :V

Keel talking shit when you wake up to one sleeping in your open mouth because of the heat and moisture.

joined May 22, 2014

Y'all hating on janitorial bugs cleaning up after humans filthy asses, smh. :V

Keel talking shit when you wake up to one sleeping in your open mouth because of the heat and moisture.

How dare you scoff at free protein

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Adorable! :X

joined Oct 2, 2021

The ol' switcheroo.
Top Elsa , velly nice...

Fair chance Elsa gonna be investing in a cockroach summoning charm instead .

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 3:22PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Remember, roaches are as filthy as one's place is.

That said, even if I never kill them or any other animal, the memories of my mom stepping on them or using la chancla to kill them, those things would explode and that left me scarred for life. Same with all bugs and animals with exoskeletons.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Cockroach being the real MVP.

And here's your local reminder that there's a cockroach girl comic which got turned into an animated entertainment series.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I don't know what made my heart flutter more. Evie acting like a totally cute girly girl, or Elsa swooning over it.

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Cockroaches, there was this one night where I sat on the floor and then suddenly when I looked down beside me, the "C" was really close, I jumped really high and landed on the chair, my mom couldn't stop laughing at me. I'm not scared of them, They're just dirty and I can't stand that. (Including the fact that I experienced having them touch my face once)

They become worse once they start flying.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I don't know what made my heart flutter more. Evie acting like a totally cute girly girl, or Elsa swooning over it.

Definitely Elsa for me. Her having fun was infectious.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Termites are basically eusocial roaches; roaches are omnivorous, so while being messy definitely helps feed them, they might be around anyway for shelter/water/eating things you wouldn't think of as food. They can stink, carry pathogens, and trigger allergies or asthma, so aversion to them has reasons beyond visual disgust.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Definitely Elsa for me. Her having fun was infectious.

Me too actually. I think I got a think for cute top girls.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Kanelel posted:

What is it with anime girls and cockroaches? They're not even in the top ten scariest bugs imo.

Cockroaches are one of the more understandable ones. I don't have any particular fear of bugs but I'd rank them with centipedes, silverfish, and the actually dangerous venomous spiders in terms of bugs whose fears are justifiable. Cockroaches and silverfish are strongly associated with filthy living conditions, at least in the West. Centipedes can be aggressive as well as being venomous. And then dangerous venomous spiders, such as black widows or brown recluses in the area I live or some of the spiders in Australia, are also understandable since they're, well, dangerous. Certainly far more justified than my mother's fear of moths. She's deathly afraid of moths to the point where I'm pretty sure everyone on the same block can hear her when she sees one.

I'd also consider ants somewhat justifiable (less fear and revulsion than just annoyance though) in my area because ants are ridiculously common here. From what I've heard, the entire area I live in is basically one big supercolony of ants so they're all over the place and get into everything so they're kind of a real pest at times here.

The least justifiable one when it comes to having underlying logic is a general fear of spiders in my opinion. Most spiders aren't dangerous to humans and on top of that are even helpful since they'll help deal with annoying bugs. I've got a spider living somewhere in/on/around my desk that I see crawl across my monitor at least once a week or so but I just leave it alone since it's not a pest.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The least justifiable one when it comes to having underlying logic is a general fear of spiders in my opinion. Most spiders aren't dangerous to humans and on top of that are even helpful since they'll help deal with annoying bugs. I've got a spider living somewhere in/on/around my desk that I see crawl across my monitor at least once a week or so but I just leave it alone since it's not a pest.

Common spiders are real bros. I have one living in the corner of my bedroom and go out of my way to not disturb its nets when I am vacuuming up all the dead bug husks it gets rid of for me. If you give them their space, they won't have a reason to move around and get where you don't actually want them, too.

last edited at Feb 3, 2022 3:47AM

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

The shirt tug maneuver is invincinble. No one can resist it.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Common spiders are real bros. I have one living in the corner of my bedroom and go out of my way to not disturb its nets when I am vacuuming up all the dead bug husks it gets rid of for me. If you give them their space, they won't have a reason to move around and get where you don't actually want them, too.

Awesome pet mate

joined May 29, 2021

Comm7on spiders are real bros. I have one living in the corner of my bedroom and go out of my way to not disturb its nets when I am vacuuming up all the dead bug husks it gets rid of for me. If you give them their space, they won't have a reason to move around and get where you don't actually want them, too.

Awesome pet mate

I think you mean roommate

last edited at Feb 6, 2022 5:46PM

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

So the Lady elopes with her Maid, huh. Not with a suitor, or a foreign prince, her maid.

Who recommended this book, again?

joined Aug 21, 2021

This made me want to re-read Sayonara, Rose Garden all over again.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’d be willing to bet that that menu is an Evie only menu that is only approved for use while Elsa is working.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Comm7on spiders are real bros. I have one living in the corner of my bedroom and go out of my way to not disturb its nets when I am vacuuming up all the dead bug husks it gets rid of for me. If you give them their space, they won't have a reason to move around and get where you don't actually want them, too.

Awesome pet mate

My brain: Dont dare say it

Me: OMG THEYRE ROOMATES

My brain: Dammit!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Awesome pet mate

joined Mar 25, 2021

Awesome pet mate

Now Im thinking of spider roommate yuri, your fault

joined Mar 25, 2021

elsa winning rn..

Also thought that the third option on the menu was night companion.. whoops
But I guess thats just reserved for Evie, but then again this is probably an Evie only menu.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Love the art style so much! Looking forward to all updated chapters ^_^

joined Apr 15, 2018

... wait ... so she's reading a yuri novel about ... and yet somehow failing utterly to pick up on ...

Good lord, this woman may have achieved a new level of density heretofore unknown.

To reply you must either login or sign up.