aww ye boi

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Ooo things gettin spicy

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...what.

joined Sep 29, 2021

Lesbians are a good excuse to draw fantastical decrepit architecture. ... or is it the other way around? I'm not sure. I'm here for both, though.

Hey, if it worked for YKK...

YKK?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Lesbians are a good excuse to draw fantastical decrepit architecture. ... or is it the other way around? I'm not sure. I'm here for both, though.

YKK?

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō.

Alpha and Kokone are like the OGs of yuri robotgirls.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Hypothesis: The machine knows their subconscious thoughts and won't let them out of the system until they confess.
Conjecture: The two "fairies" making out is the system's way to tell them subtly.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Happy hug XD

joined Nov 22, 2019

YKK?

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō.

Alpha and Kokone are like the OGs of yuri robotgirls.

Wait, what? I read like 5 chapters of that on bilingual manga to practice my Japanese, but it didn't seem to have any yuri in it?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wait, what? I read like 5 chapters of that on bilingual manga to practice my Japanese, but it didn't seem to have any yuri in it?

Five chapters.
Out of ~140.

Gee, I do wonder where the problem might lie...

joined Feb 1, 2021

I feel like the first kiss was in like, what, chapter 6 or so? Somebody back me up here.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

There's some yuri in YKK, but it's a very slow, slow burn. Basically look for chapters with Kokone.
I really need to reread it sometime. Such a classic.

last edited at Dec 22, 2021 6:30PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mr. Jones posted:

I feel like the first kiss was in like, what, chapter 6 or so? Somebody back me up here.

A kiss?

I just remember them singing together. Chapter 17.

Edit: I checked: there's a "kiss" in chapter 8, but it's to exchange information. Nothing romantic.

last edited at Dec 22, 2021 9:01PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yeah, YKK has yuri tones, but that's not the main draw.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Mr. Jones posted:

A kiss?

Edit: I checked: there's a "kiss" in chapter 8, but it's to exchange information. Nothing romantic.

They do it multiple times throughout the series, and Kokone slowly grows more fascinated by the experience.

joined Jan 6, 2018

Weird AF

joined Dec 5, 2019

Mizuki you jerk!

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I%20(1)
joined Oct 9, 2021

yez

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Mr. Jones posted:

A kiss?

They do it multiple times throughout the series, and Kokone slowly grows more fascinated by the experience.

Kokone is clearly in love with Alpha and Maruko is clearly interested in Kokone (to the point of requesting Kokone exclusively to "deliver messages"to her."

As humanity starts winding down the world is populatd by female robots. Well, there is one make robot, but he's only interested in flying planes.

Kokone and Alpha end up living together in the end!

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I totally crushed on the Misago a bit while reading that series when younger. >_>

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I'm wondering the same. Feels like there's something lost in translation.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Chapter 10: exists
Me: wtf

I'm wondering the same. Feels like there's something lost in translation.

I'm not sure it's supposed to actually make sense on its own, right now we're in "weird as fuck" land, maybe it'll make more sense with more info.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yeah, this is surely the kind of sudden cut that gets explained piecemeal later on.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Considering we last saw them plunging headlong into the deep end of a pond in the Matrix I'd imagine they're now getting put through some kinda memory playback shenanigans.

Also going to guess this thing's EULA and digital privacy options failed to mention deep brain scans...

joined Aug 29, 2019

Also going to guess this thing's EULA and digital privacy options failed to mention deep brain scans...

No one reads those anyway.

To reply you must either login or sign up.