Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Kissing her in her sleep the first time is technically assault, right?

Technically, yes, but allow me to offer two points:

1) The fact that Xiao Lu wasn’t upset about the event (other than the fact that she missed it) and even tried to invoke it a second time, while not justifying it, does indicate that it’s not something we, as readers, need be concerned about in this instance; and, more importantly

2) The laws of Man and the laws of Manhua should be let to mind their own affairs.

Or, in other words, just enjoy the Yuri.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a great batch of chapters. When Tong Tong admitted she liked her to her alt I died as well.

Though I really don't like how Tong Tong kept kissing her in her sleep. Thats straight up assualt, no consent was asked or given. Like yeah Lin is fine with it but you shouldn't be kissing people in their sleep without their permission.

Though I will be honest the situation it created where she was pretending to sleep was hilarious to me AND OMG 20 chapters in and we have a confession and a kiss! Fanstatic. I love this series. I love how pure Tong Tong is and how she wants to hold hands. I am going die seeing them date over the next chapters.

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

Eagle has landed. I repeat, Eagle has landed.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

FINALLY THEY KISSED WOOOOOO

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

That is a very interesting twist on the "kissing your sleeping crush" trope. To sleep through such an intense make-out session and learn of it in such an odd way is just too humorous.
I confess at first this story has not been able to hold my attention very well, but Tongtong's genuine and clumsy attempts to learn how to love another girl are very endearing. Though Lu seemed a bit more jaded and guarded, she is also just a fledgling lesbian trying to make it in a society that is not accepting of such things.

I hope that Lu's mother will not become an obstacle as the story seems to foreshadow so much. Tongtong's mother on the other hand is a breath of fresh air, even if she is completely blind to the workings of same sex relationships.

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

it truly is christmas isnt it T-T

joined Dec 5, 2019

I loved this so much

I'm hoping we get to see TongTong talking about getting a girlfriend to her mom and her reaction. Maybe even introducing Xiaulu to her, that would be awesome

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

These two sliding so smoothly into a relationship is just SO damn refreshing compared to the usual manga confession melodrama, my god

I NEED MORE

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS BACK
Thank you WSS for the wonderful translation, this series is just pure joy

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

GLORIOUS XMAS PRESENT! Thank you, WSS, for this wonderful feast.

joined Oct 22, 2020

This batch upload was just what i needed, thanks so much!! :D

These two sliding so smoothly into a relationship is just SO damn refreshing compared to the usual manga confession melodrama, my god

I NEED MORE

No miscommunications, no oblivious “oh she must mean she likes me as a close friend”, no 8 chapters of trying to figure out their feelings. :,) this was truly a breath of fresh air! “I like you, you like me, we’re together now” simplicity.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Woo! Yeah baby! That's what I've been waiting for! That's what it's all about! Woo!

joined Sep 2, 2018

I hope that Lu's mother will not become an obstacle as the story seems to foreshadow so much. Tongtong's mother on the other hand is a breath of fresh air, even if she is completely blind to the workings of same sex relationships.

I'm really expecting this story to spiral into a "we literally JUST got together and now we have to be apart until I graduate and can move out of my house because my parents are abusive" story and I'm not looking forward to it.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^Mom is definitely Chekov's Gun.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

OBVIOUSLY kissing someone when they're asleep is wrong
HOWEVER this was SO hot, what the hell
Tongtong really couldn't help herself, the vixen~!

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 10:42AM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

AHHH SO GOOD, this was all i needed in life, I'm die thank you forever

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Yuri...

...is good for the soul.

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

I accidentally clicked the latest chapter 'cause I didn't know this was a batch upload, and I thought it took a VERY different turn.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Oh? I can finally talk without spoilers!

LESBIAN CHATTING AND STEALING KISSES WHILE ASLEEP AND THEN KISSING FR WHEN AWAKE AND OMG EROTIC ASPHYXIATION AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Btw is breath play a common term? I know what erotic asphyxiation is (which was used in the MTL) but I've never heard 'breath play' before... actually it's a good thing the MTL described it as 'erotic asphyxiation' because otherwise I wouldn't have understood the punchline in ch. 23...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I know Lu will now develop the new fetish of con non-con. For sure.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Btw is breath play a common term? I know what erotic asphyxiation is (which was used in the MTL) but I've never heard 'breath play' before... actually it's a good thing the MTL described it as 'erotic asphyxiation' because otherwise I wouldn't have understood the punchline in ch. 23...

If anything I see it more often than the rather clinical and technical "erotic asphyxiation"...

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

btw for anyone who plays VRChat or wants the model, I've bashed together Tong-Tong and making Xiaolu next (Mori#3630)
https://imgur.com/a/4p86MRd

That's a great looking model. I don't actually play VRchat but still wanted to say, hella good job there!

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

it'll be a very cold day in hell indeed before i let MTL on a series i'm working on be uploaded to dynasty

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 1:54PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I know Lu will now develop the new fetish of con non-con. For sure.

Somnophilia chapter when?

To reply you must either login or sign up.