joined Mar 20, 2013
6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

I don't like this one bit.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I... Kind of get it. Although I've given up on trying to make it work. And I can't really be fully happy either. I liked this one.

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Risa is a self-centered woman, who continues to keep Yuka around her tail. Not because she loves Yuka, but because she constantly wants someone she know will be there to love her. Because she likes to play around, with people that aren't necessarily attached to her, she still needs someone else there to hold her pride. Risa liked that Yuka felt jealous, because it told her one thing, it's that Yuka has completely fall for her trap of narcissism. It's been clear since day one that Risa never wanted to, and never liked to commit to relationships(this is an information critical for if the thought of her being a polyamorous person occurs*), it's the fact that she isn't attached to anyone; but instead prefers that one person is at least attached to her, while she plays with many other people. In short Risa is a narcissistic player, who has the right victim in her hands. Risa gets off on the fact that, even though she is a horrible person for liking to sleep around a lot, at the end of the day she still has at least one person who is emotionally attached to her where she can just go to, to cope—until she gets bored, and a new cycle repeats.

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 1:47AM

joined Jun 8, 2020

disgusting

joined Dec 26, 2015

I wonder if the story is different from Risa's pov. I don't know if could actually categorize her actions as selfish when there's not too much we actually know about her that is not from Yuka's lens. I don't know too much about polyamory and while I don't think they have the best dynamic when it comes from communication, I do wonder what the hot take is from people are poly

joined Jun 13, 2020

While, the manipulation and lying isn't cool Yoshioka's desire to sleep with multiple people is fine, especially since she has already told Matsuno about this ahead of time(Of course the other people should be made aware of this arrangement as well). I don't think this is something Matsuno can come to accept, so she should probably leave. Which of course is easier said rather than done especially when Yoshioka is playing mind games.

God, I've loved both these chapters. So messy.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Would like another chapter from the POV of Risa but still completely agree with what @Nari said above.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

On page 10 Yuka says “there’s no promise and no bound between us.” I’m thinking it should read “no bond between us” or maybe “nothing binding us together.”

And geez, Risa. You don’t need to make Yuka cry to make her cum. That’s mean.

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 2:57AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nari posted:

Risa is a self-centered woman, who continues to keep Yuka around her tail. Not because she loves Yuka, but because she constantly wants someone she know will be there to love her. Because she likes to play around, with people that aren't necessarily attached to her, she still needs someone else there to hold her pride. Risa liked that Yuka felt jealous, because it told her one thing, it's that Yuka has completely fall for her trap of narcissism. It's been clear since day one that Risa never wanted to, and never liked to commit to relationships(this is an information critical for if the thought of her being a polyamorous person occurs*), it's the fact that she isn't attached to anyone; but instead prefers that one person is at least attached to her, while she plays with many other people. In short Risa is a narcissistic player, who has the right victim in her hands. Risa gets off on the fact that, even though she is a horrible person for liking to sleep around a lot, at the end of the day she still has at least one person who is emotionally attached to her where she can just go to, to cope—until she gets bored, and a new cycle repeats.

I don't agree with this one bit. Firstly, you are not a horrible person for liking to sleep around. Second, she is not narcissistic since she made clear everything from the start and had consent. From day 1. Furthermore, I saw literally not even one criterion of narcissism (since I'm a psychologist). The fact that she got off on her being jaelous it completely normal and happens in monogamy as well. I am not polyamorous, but if I were I would be super disappointed and hurt by a comment like this.

11045515_684291698342482_3482502688182024455_n
joined Aug 17, 2014

Their agreement is so vague. Even though Risa told that she likes other people too and Yuka didn't seem to be against it, it doesn't mean that Yuka agrees with a polyamory relationship either. She doesn't even realize her love for Risa, how tf she would know that she will have got into that kind of relationship, she is monogamous girl by the way. It's exactly reasonable why Yuka got jealous. You're so mean Risa ;[];

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 3:36AM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

I'm poly myself and my girl monogamous, our relationship is simple: I don't sleep around or do anything romantic with other people. If Risa isn't cool with sticking with one person, then she shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who wants to be mono. At the very least they got a lot to hash out, but good communication is counterintuitive to The Drama. Still, I enjoyed it a lot.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

that is one weird relationship

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I loved that there was a sequel and I think people are writing off their relationship too early. It's new and they just only started to be more communicative about their feelings. There's a lot that could be explored and it can work out if they just keep being honest about their wants and needs and can find a good compromise.

Risa was upfront about her polyamory in the beginning and Yuka thought she was OK with it until she wasn't (heck she knew about this side of Risa since high school). Risa hasn't slept with anyone since living with Yuka and doesn't feel the need to currently so it can still work out. And if it doesn't (since Risa hasn't promised anything), then that's OK too and they can find someone else who fits their needs better.

I really enjoyed the two chapters and I hope to see more of these two!

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

That sequel was unexpected. But I'll stick with what I said earlier, I really appreciate that this is an actual messy relationship that has plenty of potential for failure as well as success.

The thing is that we also really don't know what Matsuno even wants, that girl took like 10 years to even figure out she was in love in the first place, so is it really realistic to expect her to have everything figured out when it comes to what she wants in a relationship?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

so much uncertainty will reach a tipping point. but they can enjoy it while it lasts. I'll be so stressed as the MC tho.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice to see this actually take a more positive turn in the sequel. And judging by Risa not having been with anyone else after moving in with Yuka, she may as well have finally found someone she herself truly loves as well, not just her usual way of, as she put it in the prequel, being fine with anyone who likes her.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Interesting dynamics between the two for sure. There's a good contrast between someone who knows exactly what they want vs someone who's still figuring shit out as it goes. It's a good angle to explore. But I am unhappy with Risa's attitude towards Yuka when she shows clear signs of unease and jealously towards this open relationship uncertainty. Seriously, your GF is clearly unhappy about this but your reaction is "awwww she's cute let me bully and frustrate her some more teehee." I'm given the idea that Risa is the one in control more in this relationship and she knows how to misuse it. It's not exactly malicious but it just feels douchey. Yes why drop the key bit that could ease your partner's misgivings immediately when you could have hot sex right now.

I'm vaguely interested in Risa's thought process, but ending it like this is fine as well.

joined Apr 28, 2019

what the hell lmfaoo

joined Jan 21, 2020

Risa gets off on the fact that, even though she is a horrible person for liking to sleep around a lot

Remember people, having sex with several people makes you a horrible person lol

joined Oct 2, 2021

^ I guess it depends if you're in a monogamous relationship with somebody and having sex with several other people.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I like these two stories because they feel realistically messy to me. I feel like there was a time in my life where most of the relationships around me (including my own) were more like this than not, even without any polyamory. Also, the more this goes along, the more I get Shuninta Amano vibes from this story, in a good way. Yuni really likes her players.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Risa isn't acting nice but I don't really think she's a bad person either. Yuka accepted what was brought forward and if she can't anymore say so. Boundaries, communication, compactibility, yadda yadda.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Nice to see this actually take a more positive turn in the sequel. And judging by Risa not having been with anyone else after moving in with Yuka, she may as well have finally found someone she herself truly loves as well, not just her usual way of, as she put it in the prequel, being fine with anyone who likes her.

This is how I took it as well, that she's not really polyamorous, she's just never really loved anyone before, even she seems confused by her lack of desire to be with other people.

Would love a chapter from her perspective.

joined Aug 1, 2019

Risa isn't acting nice but I don't really think she's a bad person either. Yuka accepted what was brought forward and if she can't anymore say so. Boundaries, communication, compactibility, yadda yadda.

Risa lied to Yuka in order to make her feel bad because she thought it was cute. I consider that a dick move.
Relationships are built off of trust. They don't trust or communicate with eachother, thus it is doomed to fail miserably.

To reply you must either login or sign up.