Forum › The Executioner And Her Way of Life discussion

joined Jun 6, 2021

PowerPoint?!? Good God! Get Inkscape! It's free! It's got a great built-in tutorial! You can just learn to typeset with it, without mastering its other features, and do much better work than a typical scanlation typesetter.

joined Jun 3, 2020

I’m disappointed. As a LN reader, I was really looking forward for this chapter. But they didn’t adapt the best scene! You guys think Momo was just holding the manga in place in Page 4? Well, the manga may give you this impression, but as LN readers know, she was supposed to be whipping it around over and over, like what Hulk did with Loki.

Man, when I read this chapter in the LN, my first thought is that I needed to see it, not just read it. But the manga didn’t deliver it. I can only hope the anime will do better.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I’m disappointed. As a LN reader, I was really looking forward for this chapter. But they didn’t adapt the best scene! You guys think Momo was just holding the manga in place in Page 4? Well, the manga may give you this impression, but as LN readers know, she was supposed to be whipping it around over and over, like what Hulk did with Loki.

Man, when I read this chapter in the LN, my first thought is that I needed to see it, not just read it. But the manga didn’t deliver it. I can only hope the anime will do better.

Now I feel like reading the LN.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dunno, feel like the intensity of the scene is also great like that. I mean, a little girl like Momo just holding the dragon like that is in itself already amazing.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Yeah, the anime has to be better with the visuals than this for sure. Sometimes it's hard to tell what's happening in a panel.

Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

...somehow I get a feeling that I skipped several chapters even thou I'm pretty sure I haven't.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I hope the anime will be based on the ln and not the manga huhu

joined Jun 25, 2021

the good ol power level is proportional to emotions trope

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

Where can I buy or read the light novels??

joined Mar 26, 2021

Is this really a yuri or it just tag because of female characters?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Ah yes best friends-

joined Jul 24, 2020

did she just get friend zoned?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Maybe super friends someday. Possibly even roommates.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 7:48AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Is this really a yuri or it just tag because of female characters?

Depends on whether or not you think Madoka and Homura is yuri.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Only just reading this today, but I love it so far!
Hopefully the anime adaptation isn't just another one-season no resolution thing like Bloom Into You

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I wonder if the anime will end here or do the first 2 novels.

joined Mar 20, 2012

First time reading this, is the official english translation of the novels any good? To someone that has read all of them, do you like how the plot developed?

F7e7c9f162ec42798aef981ac8f87a64
joined Sep 23, 2017

Wait what it got an anime adaptation??? 0-0

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

I'm still waiting for some yuri. Hopefully we will get one next arc.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Did Momo just get Kouhai-zoned?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Did Momo just get Kouhai-zoned?

Always has been.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Wait what it got an anime adaptation??? 0-0

Yup, was announced in July. Slated for 2022 (I don't see anything more specific, though). Looks promising:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1IWguG6w8&t=60s

Update: scheduled to start Spring 2022.

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 4:00PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This story shows occasional glimpses of promise, in between all the generic shounen tropes. The scene where Momo desperately tried to fix Menou's ribbon elicited some feels from me... but then I am a sucker for moments where people try to fix objects of sentimental value without the right skills, and in the end, their anguished efforts hold much more value than the object itself ever had.

last edited at Dec 20, 2021 5:45AM

joined Dec 31, 2021

Just discovered this yuri LN today and finished Vol. 1 right away. Kinda expected the plot twist in the 2nd half of the novel, but what I didn't expect was the best friend line. I kind of expected for a romantic relationship to blossom, since the 4 LNs tagged with yuri I've read so far did that (Roll Over and Die, Adachi to Shimamura, Saeki Sayaka, and Otherside Picnic), but if the author won't push for that then I totally respect it. The yuri tag seems a bit off for me at this point tho. Maybe they'll start off as best friends, since Menou doesn't fully grasp yet the concept of a full swing romantic relationship? I don't really know. However, this discovery kind of hindered me to start reading the Vol. 2. What are your thoughts about this guys? Also, happy new year to everyone who'll bump unto this comment!

To reply you must either login or sign up.