Forum › The Executioner And Her Way of Life discussion

joined Feb 3, 2020

So uhm... Why did this stop...?
Could someone explain, please?

According to the credits page of the most recent chapter, it's because it was licensed.

Hmmm... But there doesn't seem to be anything past Chapter 18 even in other sites, or anywhere...

The translator stopped as it got licensed, so it isn't going to appear on any other manga sites unless someone else picks it up (well it may end up on the more pirate esque sites once the official translation gets ahead of the fan translation, but that is far away)

joined Jun 8, 2022

According to the credits page of the most recent chapter, it's because it was licensed.

Hmmm... But there doesn't seem to be anything past Chapter 18 even in other sites, or anywhere...

The translator stopped as it got licensed, so it isn't going to appear on any other manga sites unless someone else picks it up (well it may end up on the more pirate esque sites once the official translation gets ahead of the fan translation, but that is far away)

I see... Alright thank you!
It's such a shame to stop right now though, I was so into it...

joined Feb 3, 2020

I see... Alright thank you!
It's such a shame to stop right now though, I was so into it...

The novel translation is far ahead of the manga if you want to keep reading the story, tbh I'd recommend just reading that from volume 1 as it's more detailed

To reply you must either login or sign up.