Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

joined May 29, 2021

Tfw the other loli is really more concerned about having a love rival than worried about a predator.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i loved the page with the girl about to call the police

joined Aug 1, 2019

^ That would work too as long as OL-chan got a gf too- maybe her co-worker who looks like koharu but older?

p.s Does it count as loli if its two young girls hooking up? Its nearly always age gap so you rarely see it.

Nah, usually that's called puppy love. I had a friend who got his first girlfriend in kindergarten, so it definitely happens. Success rates are incredibly low though.

Though technically the word loli just means little girl so yes it would be loli but functionally it's not paedophilia if both partners are underage. That's what the Romeo-Juliet clause was made for.

joined Dec 1, 2021

A rival? This is going great

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Welp, she was deemed to be called that sooner or later.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Thanks for the update Daphie <3 and good job with those triple and quadruple bubbles, that must have been one heck of a pain to TS.

Also OL-Chan going full salesman to defend herself was hilarious.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Got the sale then fooked it up. Typical salesman.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

^ That would work too as long as OL-chan got a gf too- maybe her co-worker who looks like koharu but older?

p.s Does it count as loli if its two young girls hooking up? Its nearly always age gap so you rarely see it.

OL feels like a "true" lolicon, but that would be the best case for everyone.

And yay, protective friend to the rescue.

joined Jul 26, 2016

amateur lolicon

That sounds like a third-degree burn

joined May 1, 2015

Mio chan best girl.
Her face was just too amazing.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Its funny how it was NOT a misunderstanding

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

now we have a siscon as well

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

She's totally pulling the "I'm not a lolicon, it's just that the girl I like is a little girl" card-

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Poor new girl is gonna lose so hard.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thanks for the update Daphie <3 and good job with those triple and quadruple bubbles, that must have been one heck of a pain to TS.

Also OL-Chan going full salesman to defend herself was hilarious.

Yeah, it was quite hard, and this manga has lots of redrawing, lots of SFXs, etc, I thought it'd be easy, but it's not, haha, but I'm happy it's appreciated at least here on dynasty, and by you, thanks back for the feedback!!!

I really thought OL-chan's full-on salesman attack was brutal against another loli, she really doesn't pull back her punches!!!

Poor new girl is gonna lose so hard.

Well, anyone who knows me also knows that I'm also rooting for the immoral senseless ship, hahaha :)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hidamari-sketch-homura
joined Dec 18, 2020

So I don't really know how I feel about this series overall, yet. but I really like Mio. she loves her childhood friend, she's trying very hard to protect her, her t-shirt is based and I want it, and she's actually morally in the right and also Ayase's behavior towards Koharu who clearly isn't aware of or reciprocating her feelings nor recognizing the obvious red flags has reliably creeped me out for four chapters till now soooooo i'm with Mio on this one! I want her to come out on top of this very... novel love triangle

don't figure that'll happen since it'd be against the entire appeal and point of the series but i guess we'll see.

last edited at Dec 2, 2021 5:22AM

Fff
joined Jul 7, 2021

She said "some amateur lolicon", so doesn't that mean that she is a professional lolicon? lol

joined Sep 28, 2017

Oh man, a rival... (¬.¬)
I just hope this new character doesn't slow down the progress of the two MC, as it usually happens. Or the other option is the adult female friend will stick to this new character bla bla bla.
Well, let's see how this will turn out, I hope I won't have to drop this.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

idk,maybe you need to prepare for the friendzone or something,Rival-chan

well,you know...childhood friend always...

"Amateur" lolicon
now i'm curious about pro lolicon XD

last edited at Dec 2, 2021 11:43AM

joined Sep 7, 2021

What.. This woman is a train wreck. How did she get through education with honours..

joined Sep 7, 2021

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

You didn't hold back but you're still kinda all over the nose on this surely.
The setting is legit a modern society, so it's safe to assume supposed to somewhat reflect reality, it doesn't have to no but it is and why not, It's the authors choice. In any case, with a setting like this, it's fairly obvious how people will approach the topic.
If you don't like that, fine, do it your own way I guess, or just read a hentai doujin works, that are out there. Not everything has to be an nsfw pedo fanservice fantasy just perpetuated from the fact that "HuRr It'S MaNgA iT's NoT ReAl!¡!" so.. that means they can't decide how things pan for themselves. It's their works not yours lol.

joined Jul 26, 2016

What.. This woman is a train wreck. How did she get through education with honours..

Not having a Koharu around to flip her Too LoliconGay To Function switch might of had something to do with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Dynasty Reader posted:

You didn't hold back but you're still kinda all over the nose on this surely.
The setting is legit a modern society, so it's safe to assume supposed to somewhat reflect reality, it doesn't have to no but it is and why not, It's the authors choice. In any case, with a setting like this, it's fairly obvious how people will approach the topic.
If you don't like that, fine, do it your own way I guess, or just read a hentai doujin works, that are out there. Not everything has to be an nsfw pedo fanservice fantasy just perpetuated from the fact that "HuRr It'S MaNgA iT's NoT ReAl!¡!" so.. that means they can't decide how things pan for themselves. It's their works not yours lol.

This response is really over the point, and certainly does not comply with rule 1. Please keep the accusations and "hurr durr" to yourself next time. Thanks.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Head scratching.

To reply you must either login or sign up.