Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

joined Jul 23, 2014

I read the whole thing in one go, and I have to say that it's amazing how the author manages to make you uncomfortable while reading, but at the same time it's so well done that you can't look away. At the beginning I thought Airi was the worst, but honestly, by this point, I just want her to be happy. At the very least, that both of them can go to therapy and deal with their problems...

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I want them to be happy so badly, but things are getting so depressing that I just don't know how they're gonna end up.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I will join the train on Hina getting turned on by Ari's state,then again, I think suicide won't do cos ,not everyone has that kind of eh determination ( like you, Satou!) so it either becomes "worse" or there's some police shooting.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I didn't really read this properly but god damn do I wanna know how this ends

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

someone help these 2 poor souls

joined Nov 9, 2019

This manga continues to hit uncomfortably close to home. Although I didn't get to the runaway stage because we had the "I don't want to die" conversation right when we brought it up. Hope their ending is happier than mine was.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

god, i hope ai and hina can somehow help themselves, I swear If the author will straight just kill them I will prob fcking cry for this two perverts lmao

joined Nov 28, 2021

A small part of me is still rooting for their love story though, I mean come on, they’re seriously cute together!

I think you misundurstood me ... i did say that hinna loves ari. the problem is that the way she can harbor that love is through control and gaslighting . the part where i said that she wants a slave and not a pratner was me refairing what she wanted sexualy. see i think either 4th or 5th paragraph again. i do say that Hinnas love is Romatic! buuut it is plain to see where her sexual desires and fetishes of control couse problems on Ai. Since her fetishes are basicly control,domination and sadisim. It is intersting how these conflict though >.>

nowww with me and my thoughts on the manga i would say thiss....I am rooting for Hinna! i dislike the runaway route and liked more when Ai was a hikikomori.

Hinna isss a complete degenerate making the author of elfen lied look tame in comparison lol , but imagain this
-You are a fraustrated homosexual and finaly a cute partner aproaches you, saying he loves you and charishes you (remember at the start the releshionship of Ai and Hinna was normal teenage homosexuality with some few sexual stuff. Sex didn't happen until Hinna took over.).
-the partner goes on and does odd and feteshized shit to you basicly making you learn more kinky shit at a young age and become a sexual devient while becoming compleatly dependent on your partner.
-you start to realize that your partner never gave a shit about you and was just using you to get off his fraustrashions(Hinna realizing that the bulling she got was not from Ai and also realizing at that point that Ai wants nothing to do with her since she wants to act like the photos are fake and the two don't even know eachother)

Hinna wants Ai to give a shit for her she wantnted Ai to be at the state she is now.aka Compleatly dependent to Hinna for everything.Becouse if she is not dependent to Hinna she would not give a shit about Hinna.Problem is one... and that is trauma and we see the resluts

On that note also it can be argued that Hinna got like she is today becouse of Ai.
A lot of stuff she does to AI after taking over are stuff that Ai did to her. Is it for revenge you may ask? OFC NOT!!!! she fucking loves Ai. Then why? Simple!

she also was groomed although acedently by Ai . That was her introduction in to fetishes and sexual devience. And she just does what naturaly she gets off to. which is sadism and domination.

sooo in conclusion I amm rooting for Hinna and the girl with the glasses.

One a repressed homosexual who is desgusted by the diviences she sees. While she supresses the love that she has for an other girl.(also i find homosexuality digusting soo i can relate a bit... welll male homosexuality tbh since a do have a bit of a fetish for yuri lol >.>. But i am not gay so i guess i can't realte to the repressed homosexuality stuff )

the other ( Hinna) ,She is an angel that got groomed by the devil. she was rather normal just a lesbian with sexual fraustrations and then Here come Ai who isn't even a lesbian gives her that attention all teenage girls seek and love but also corupts her with sexual deviency! which i can relate a lot since lol i am in to that stuff too >.> cough cough....

Ai i see as the cause of all of this not that i hate her ofcourse! she is great ,she can't control her own sexual desires and as a result acts up on them which causes all of this lol.

d

last edited at Dec 4, 2021 4:44PM

joined Nov 28, 2021

@Amersion_

also here why is say this is not true love what hinna has...

Eros as in greek is the maddness of love not obsesion but the inability to think logicly on a reletionship. Not giving a shit about your partners feelings at times and acting up on your desires.That maddness is temporary. Now that they have runway and Hinna starts to actualy think logicly for Ai and thair future NOW you could argue she is close to reaching true love. she thinks logicly and activly tries to continue the relationship

before that what we see is a Hinna that acts up on her desire to be with Ai at a point of monipulationg her on to doing so.Not realy thinking long term ( being content at Ai being a hikikomori who does fuck all .)And also wanting a Ai to be in a state where she can only depend on Hinna which is problematic.

I mean in love the major problems that always pop up is on partner thinking them selfs lower or higher when compearing them selfs to the other one. Usualy cuples that love eachother long term are on a way equal to eachother in a sence of self worth. result? perpetsual love !

joined Sep 13, 2018

it was so f*cked up at the start but now it think airi got what she f*cking deserves.

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

It’s so heart wrenching to see someone at their lowest. This is unrelated but- when people say “I don’t want pity” isn’t that just kinda selfish? To be fair I’ve said those same words but gosh, wanting die- can’t do it- ugh so trapped

joined May 7, 2021

Someone else life is about to get destroyed yay!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ichika really is her own special kind of fucked, as far as intentions go she might be the one I dislike the most. Everyone else, fucked up as they may be, have at least clearly defined goals behind the things they do, which are usually focused on a single person.
Ichika is different though, she latches on to whoever catches her interest and builds them up only to see them break down. She wants to see people broken, for the sake of seeing people broken.

Everyone else might do horrible things but Ichika? She's a "just wants to see the world burn" kinda person, she's the most dangerous of them all.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

It's exactly because of abovementioned reason that I find it really fun to watch Ichika's shenanigans, she's sort of like a representative of us, the spectators, revelling in a tragic tale for the sake of intriguing entertainment.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

This chapter really got me thinking that Ichika is legitimately the only truly wicked character from this series. Airi and Hina got messed up from their situation driving them further down the spiral (I want to say Airi was equally fucked up at the beginning but the extra with her dream without Hina makes me doubt it).

Ichika on the other side is just vicariously amusing herself with the suffering of others like us, just as the comment above said.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

Oh yeah, It's all coming together.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Man, I thought MC girls were the most fucked up, Hina and Airi? but this one...she sure gets a special mention!!!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm still waiting for Yuu-chan to reveal the abyss in her soul. Just hard to believe that there's an actually decent person in this manga xD

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Remember when we believed Ichika was one of the good ones?

I regret making that post so much already. Damn she is indeed fucked up. I wonder how this will connect with our two MCs eventually. And pls pls let Yuu-chan be actually a good person.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I refuse to read this series until I know it ends with a (relatively) painless ending. I cant do this anymore.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I knew were all hyper focused on how Ichika is, but I’m just gonna say it… Damn, if that’s how Yoshimi really is, Yuu kinda deserves to see and know how Yoshimi really is if Yuu is the only sane/normal/good person left in this story

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

can we get,like,a normal/sane character please? XD(i guess Yuu-chan is the only one that's normal)

i actually enjoy this lol,am i weird?

last edited at Dec 22, 2021 2:51PM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

yeah,i don't mind if she expose her true personality,Yuu-chan need to know the truth

I hope Yuu-chan won't turn into another crazy character

joined Jun 11, 2016

oh we're finally going back to glasses bitch? I'm a bit torn, I want to see what our two MCs will do, but this is fine too I guess.

Poor Yuu-chan, probably the only one who's sane left.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Maybe if the glasses chick gets exposed, our MCs will have a reprieve and Ichika'll end up saving them accidentally.

God I hope so.

To reply you must either login or sign up.