Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

You know it’s bad when a literal fucking psycopath is the one to bring justice to this story.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Long live based glasses girl

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I'm starting to think there was some secret psychological test in the entrance exams and they put all the potentially crazy girls in this school.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

@argie
Yep, that’s what I believe happened. Hina’s a lesbian for sure, Airi probably has some shit repressed as well. I honestly forget these girls were literally just kids when they met.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Damn, I'm in love with Ichika already. That's right girl, go add fuel to fire!

It wouldn't surprise at all if she was forcibly deceased by the glasses bitch tho. Someone gotta die before this manga ends.

joined Feb 9, 2021

Uh oh.

I don't think pissing off a potential yandere is the best thing to do Ichika, but ok girlie go do your thing.

joined Mar 31, 2017

So many people forgetting about Aoi and Sana, just like Ichika did.

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
joined Dec 22, 2021

Glasses will most likely be exposed but will Ichika also be outed as a fucked up person? She hasn't done anything bad, beside placing a camera in Airi's room, yet, but it's blatantly obvious that she's planning to.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I really hope that Yuuko won't turn out to be mentally unstable as well, just because I want to see Yoshimi get what she deserves lol

On a side note, I was rereading this today, and it's such an awesome series! My favourite chapters so far were probably the ones after they are exposed. Chapters 13 and 14, in particular, were super great! Seeing Airi's breakdown is all the more interesting because she used to be such a prideful person.
But this time I was also quite interested in her two other friends: their "she's being a pain with all her attention-seeking" attitude was somehow more intriguing than if they were completely repulsed or avoiding her. It makes me wonder whether they would have cut her off or not if she had actually explained what was going on.

This is the only instance that I’m rooting for Ichika, because I absolutely can Not stand Glasses chan (I won’t even say her name) lol I haven’t disliked a character this much since the girl from NTRap.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Ichika bringing the justice, Yoshimi bringing the terminate with extreme prejudice.

joined Aug 13, 2021

Ichika gaming

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yooo Ichika gonna be the MVP soon
Now to hope Yoshimi doesn't actually go murder after her secret is out and I just really want to see Yuu free of her. Hina deserved Yuu way more than she ever did
Didn't expect a break from our runaway couple but I'll take this development

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

No one mentions the implied timeskip in the first page? Looks like some times have passed, Airi and Hina are going back to school, albeit a different one. Did they give up on their runaway life and go back to their town to start over? In any case, Airi looks much better than the wretch she was last chapter. She even talks about making new friends.
Edit: Oh wait I was reading it wrong. It was a flashback. I was under the impression that Airi had always been super confident in the past, so I didn't think that was a flashback.

last edited at Dec 22, 2021 10:30PM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I’m so fucking hooked to this story

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Amen,Michael.

Hot damn,that side plot is going just as amazing as the main one.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Ichika will be the MVP
go Ichika! go! don't die!

let's hope our MCs will have a nice school life

joined Nov 28, 2021

tbh i love ichika due to her procistence on wanting drama and shit. i meannnn she is just so fun as a character cousing all of this problems and stuff. i am rooting for her .

btw who do you belive is the vilain of the story? (by that i mean antagonist)

and don't start a bad guy does not exist ! an antagonist doesn't need to be "bad" to be an antagonist. look at death note literly the worse of the bunch was the MC himself lol

joined Feb 6, 2020

To be honest, I think the one being creepy here is maybe Yoshimi. Yuuko is just normally friendly to Hina, but in the view and the thought of Yoshimi, all those things are just Hina's purpose getting close to Yuuko but actually Hina did nothing in all of those.

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 5:20AM

joined May 28, 2018

tbh i love ichika due to her procistence on wanting drama and shit. i meannnn she is just so fun as a character cousing all of this problems and stuff. i am rooting for her .

btw who do you belive is the vilain of the story? (by that i mean antagonist)

and don't start a bad guy does not exist ! an antagonist doesn't need to be "bad" to be an antagonist. look at death note literly the worse of the bunch was the MC himself lol

I love Ichika too. When her secret hadn't yet revealed, I loved her as an innocent kind heart girl. Now I love her as a fucked up but really fun character haha.

If I have to pick, I think Ichika is the most evil one here. Yoshimi, Airi, Hina all are fucked up, but they at least have some little thing that can justify their action a bit: Yoshimi wants to "protect" the one she loves, Airi wants to feel wanted (e.g. see how far Hina can do for her), Hina wants to have the one she loves all for herself. Ichika on the other hand wants to see people dramatically suffer purely for entertainment, some girl only want to watch the world burns I guess.

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 5:34AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I don't want to werite a spoiler. When I got the RAW right on the dot, I pretty nuch figure out a bit....but one thing I STILL do not get it. That is the very beginning at the chapter, ie, the first page. It bares little to no relations to the rest of the chapter, so I am gonna ask

When the MCs, in the very first panel talking to each other about school, which is not their old school..Ichika walked by.. How come Ichika walked by (behind the two MCs) as if she never noticed that the MCs are right pass her? So is the final panel of Page 1 real or is it just the MC's imagination that Ichika walkelld by.?

If it is a flash back, then why do we have the MCs together as in first day of school? Airi did not pick out or target Hina until they were iin school. It was her conscious decision to pick the most pretty girl. Yet in the first page, it seens that they were already super close. Also, if it is a flashback..WHO has it?
Ichika is my "favorite" character. She reminded me of many friends of mine. They love drama, if not, they create one. Then the process of destroying the victim started, depending how much fun it would be. I actually have a friend lost a job like that.
It was just a physical resemblacne of why I like Ichika. I have 6 times the amount of piercing in one point of my life, and hair twice as long (like 4 years ago). Sometimes I wore side ponitails Of course vast majority of people are not like that kind of person. Interestingly, piercing is also a "subject" in "My girlfriend is not here today.". I have a very difficult life at the time,so I decided to start piercing as a way to mark a new life, but of course, some of the painful feeling from piercing (....dont ask why but I am sure a lot of you who are into tattoo and piercings understand).. I have 30.

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 6:36AM

joined Mar 31, 2017

If it is a flash back, then why do we have the MCs together as in first day of school? Airi did not pick out or target Hina until they were iin school. It was her conscious decision to pick the most pretty girl. Yet in the first page, it seens that they were already super close. Also, if it is a flashback..WHO has it?

It is a flashback to the week before they entered high school. It's pretty much manga convention that black margins signify flashbacks. Airi and Hina already knew each other and were doing their fun stuff in middle school. In chapter 2 you see them hanging out, going to festivals and then talking about going to the same high school. As for who has it, I don't really see much of a point for the page existing except to tell you that this chapter is going to be about Ichika and that she's been in the background since before Airi knew her.

Yonagi%20doesn't%20care
joined Sep 26, 2016

Bless Ichika. Making sure Yoshimi gets what she deserves.

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

I initially noped out of here after 7 chapters, but then I saw there was a new chapter update yesterday, and now I'm fully caught up and completely hooked. I thought the pattern from the first few chapters was just going to continue so I was pleasantly surprised when that was not what happened at all. Glad I gave this one a second chance. Excited but scared about what happens next...

joined Jun 21, 2021

This is without a doubt the most toxic series I’ve ever read. Am I supposed to be on any of these characters sides? Everyone is so horrible to each other god damn lmao

But Hina just traumatized Airi and destroyed her social life.

Airi destroyed her own social life. Ignoring she’s at fault for everything, she also chose to handle the leaks in the absolute worst way possible. She called them fake news, faked cutting herself, blew up at Hina in front of the whole school, beat the shit out of her which only fueled more gossip, and stopped coming to school of her own accord.

Hina put the final nail in the coffin by gaslighting her into not going back to school, but Airi made every possible wrong decision she could before that.

Her own ego and pride refusing to just deal with being looked at as a little creep for a few weeks is what destroyed her social life

last edited at Dec 24, 2021 12:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.