Forum › Posts by argie

joined Nov 28, 2021

tbh i love ichika due to her procistence on wanting drama and shit. i meannnn she is just so fun as a character cousing all of this problems and stuff. i am rooting for her .

btw who do you belive is the vilain of the story? (by that i mean antagonist)

and don't start a bad guy does not exist ! an antagonist doesn't need to be "bad" to be an antagonist. look at death note literly the worse of the bunch was the MC himself lol

joined Nov 28, 2021

lovely... i want more please >.> anyone got depressive / hikikomori girl mangas ?

joined Nov 28, 2021

@Amersion_

also here why is say this is not true love what hinna has...

Eros as in greek is the maddness of love not obsesion but the inability to think logicly on a reletionship. Not giving a shit about your partners feelings at times and acting up on your desires.That maddness is temporary. Now that they have runway and Hinna starts to actualy think logicly for Ai and thair future NOW you could argue she is close to reaching true love. she thinks logicly and activly tries to continue the relationship

before that what we see is a Hinna that acts up on her desire to be with Ai at a point of monipulationg her on to doing so.Not realy thinking long term ( being content at Ai being a hikikomori who does fuck all .)And also wanting a Ai to be in a state where she can only depend on Hinna which is problematic.

I mean in love the major problems that always pop up is on partner thinking them selfs lower or higher when compearing them selfs to the other one. Usualy cuples that love eachother long term are on a way equal to eachother in a sence of self worth. result? perpetsual love !

joined Nov 28, 2021

A small part of me is still rooting for their love story though, I mean come on, they’re seriously cute together!

I think you misundurstood me ... i did say that hinna loves ari. the problem is that the way she can harbor that love is through control and gaslighting . the part where i said that she wants a slave and not a pratner was me refairing what she wanted sexualy. see i think either 4th or 5th paragraph again. i do say that Hinnas love is Romatic! buuut it is plain to see where her sexual desires and fetishes of control couse problems on Ai. Since her fetishes are basicly control,domination and sadisim. It is intersting how these conflict though >.>

nowww with me and my thoughts on the manga i would say thiss....I am rooting for Hinna! i dislike the runaway route and liked more when Ai was a hikikomori.

Hinna isss a complete degenerate making the author of elfen lied look tame in comparison lol , but imagain this
-You are a fraustrated homosexual and finaly a cute partner aproaches you, saying he loves you and charishes you (remember at the start the releshionship of Ai and Hinna was normal teenage homosexuality with some few sexual stuff. Sex didn't happen until Hinna took over.).
-the partner goes on and does odd and feteshized shit to you basicly making you learn more kinky shit at a young age and become a sexual devient while becoming compleatly dependent on your partner.
-you start to realize that your partner never gave a shit about you and was just using you to get off his fraustrashions(Hinna realizing that the bulling she got was not from Ai and also realizing at that point that Ai wants nothing to do with her since she wants to act like the photos are fake and the two don't even know eachother)

Hinna wants Ai to give a shit for her she wantnted Ai to be at the state she is now.aka Compleatly dependent to Hinna for everything.Becouse if she is not dependent to Hinna she would not give a shit about Hinna.Problem is one... and that is trauma and we see the resluts

On that note also it can be argued that Hinna got like she is today becouse of Ai.
A lot of stuff she does to AI after taking over are stuff that Ai did to her. Is it for revenge you may ask? OFC NOT!!!! she fucking loves Ai. Then why? Simple!

she also was groomed although acedently by Ai . That was her introduction in to fetishes and sexual devience. And she just does what naturaly she gets off to. which is sadism and domination.

sooo in conclusion I amm rooting for Hinna and the girl with the glasses.

One a repressed homosexual who is desgusted by the diviences she sees. While she supresses the love that she has for an other girl.(also i find homosexuality digusting soo i can relate a bit... welll male homosexuality tbh since a do have a bit of a fetish for yuri lol >.>. But i am not gay so i guess i can't realte to the repressed homosexuality stuff )

the other ( Hinna) ,She is an angel that got groomed by the devil. she was rather normal just a lesbian with sexual fraustrations and then Here come Ai who isn't even a lesbian gives her that attention all teenage girls seek and love but also corupts her with sexual deviency! which i can relate a lot since lol i am in to that stuff too >.> cough cough....

Ai i see as the cause of all of this not that i hate her ofcourse! she is great ,she can't control her own sexual desires and as a result acts up on them which causes all of this lol.

d

last edited at Dec 4, 2021 4:44PM

joined Nov 28, 2021

i am off to kill my self now lol (study till i drop dead )

joined Nov 28, 2021

sorry for the grammar btw >.> i am a dislexic also i am writing an exam in programing tomorow whyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and i spend 1 hour philosophising manga and the meaning and aspects of love ahhhhhhhhh fuck me!!!!

btw read simposio from Plato most of my points i took em from there ;p

joined Nov 28, 2021

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

I see it as Hina being glad that Airi did come around as she had predicted, although it took longer than expected. She did start to doubt her prediction while they were walking into the ocean. She's probably suspecting that Airi is much closer to another breaking point than she thought.

Ah you mean it was more of a sigh of relief, I guess that could be it. Still, I'm also under the suspicion that Hina is also near her breaking point.

i think she is just horny from it....

i am serius !!! We have astablished that she gets off from seeing Ai suffer and her being in this state is probobly somthing that even though it is obseting , is also exiting !

both of em are not psychopaths,they do ACTUALY harbor strong feelings for oneanother buuuut both are sadists and have deep fetishes with dominating the other totaly. As a result plus with the chicks being blushing i think she is horny from it. that doesn't mean she is not worried but at the same time she would never have let Ai go and do it. I think we are safe though from duble suicide since Hinna has no intention on doing so.

Yes but why did she say that it's ok if they do it together to Ai you may ask.

I will awnser that with a question.
Why for the entire manga has she not even once put down a proper foot on those dedencys. Her Awnsers are always that they would be together and that she doesn't need much from anyone but her. Why did she after being able to fuck Ai try her best to avoid Ai going to school and or getting out of the hikikomori rout? Why is Hinna anabling Ai in to being like this ? simple !!! She wants to have full control , she wants to be the only thing in Ai's life.She wants a slave of love not a partner. Now obviusly she loves Ai more than anything but she doesn't care about her well being when it comes to social standings or mental helth. her only desire in this love is her own Happyness and to make sure that she is in total control over Ai.She would never kill her self or allow Ai to die.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW when it comes to

Here somthing

I think that Ai doesn't love Hinna romaticly...

Now you may awnser that yeah ? But they fucked?!

my awnser is this.... platonic love doesn't put sexual intercorse out of the table. Simple platonic means non romantic. Aka romantic being in a releshionship and compleating oneanother as humans until this true love exists no more. This true love in the romantic sence is logical. When Ai comes to think in detail the releshionship with Hinna her fears are that she will find a boy and fuck off.She fears not that she will lose Hinna but that she will not be able to live anymore and die alone,since literaly she is a hikikomori with no skills no will to live who runaway from home and put her bets on to Hinna.What i am saying is that she is not even a FULL on lesbian and the sexual feelings she has for Hinna are a result of Adolesent homosexuality which is somthing temporary. She always thinks that long term the normal thing would be to get a boyfriend and in a previus chapter where she found out that if hinna did not exist that future is one she did not want to be in is only the result of heavy brainwashing and stockholm syndrome.

Now with Hinna it is way more simple. she IS a lesbian SHE FULLY LOVES AI CHAN ROMANTICLY but it is not true love. Her love is not based in reason or logic she wants a romantic slave like i said before... but long term that is not somthing that can be sustained in a reletionship. She has Eros . The romantic love that doesn't awnser to reason and has a can't be sustained for an unlimited amount of time unlike true love.

take note the doesn't last forever. Ai and Hinnas love is doomed to fail becouse of hinnas manegment ,aka Hinna and Ai's unwillingness to becoming equals on a releshionship which could make the love in said releshionship last with the combined effort of both partners, and the fact that Ai doesn't even love Hinna romanticly and only platonicly (refair to the previus statement that i made for the love of Ai to hinna).