Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Mar 14, 2021

Where was the warning for that lewd hand holding I wasn't ready

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Lmao! That's both funny and a little sad, considering what's Claire's about to go through in the Revolution aka nearly getting beheaded, according to the LN

Wait...I thought that series was supposed to have a happy ending...

It does. But one of the reasons Rei is so determined to protect Claire is because of how tragically Claire's story ended in the original game. It takes an enormous amount of work and the timely intervention of numerous people to overturn Claire's bad end.

joined Apr 6, 2018

My guess is that the heroine have either disabled all the potential love interests like k word them or hid them in a basement

I am kidding tho, unless...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The first panel of this page fills me with warm and fuzzy feelings.

How can Elsa stay in that position while being dragged around is beyond me, lol.

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Is the light novel to this manga translated?

Sorry but does anyone know the answer to this? Thinking of giving the LN a try (if it’s released/translated)

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

How can Elsa stay in that position while being dragged around is beyond me, lol.

She's probably so deeply infatuated with the idea of spending some private time alongside Evie that she couldn't care two hoots that she is being dragged around like a laguage.

joined Jan 6, 2017

She's probably so deeply infatuated with the idea of spending some private time alongside Evie that she couldn't care two hoots that she is being dragged around like a laguage.

I'd put money on her actually enjoying being dragged around like luggage

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Is the light novel to this manga translated?

Sorry but does anyone know the answer to this? Thinking of giving the LN a try (if it’s released/translated)

Not translated.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Haha, how long until Elsa admits she can see the system or has one of her own? It's pretty funny, she's basically bullying Yvonne with niceness. (Kind of wonder if they were friends or lovers in their past life.)

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm a bit surprised that Chapter 6 jumped ahead after Chapter 5 left off on a semi-cliffhanger. I thought it would pick up where Chapter 5 left off and have Yvonne try to lock herself and Elsa inside before the time ran out.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

I'm a bit surprised that Chapter 6 jumped ahead after Chapter 5 left off on a semi-cliffhanger. I thought it would pick up where Chapter 5 left off and have Yvonne try to lock herself and Elsa inside before the time ran out.

Not sure how there was a cliff-hanger at all? They found a sealed room, they locked it, and the system accepted it. The countdown was just them finishing the hour-long requirement. Presumably they exited shortly after, since Elsa has the keys.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Not sure how there was a cliff-hanger at all? They found a sealed room, they locked it, and the system accepted it. The countdown was just them finishing the hour-long requirement. Presumably they exited shortly after, since Elsa has the keys.

Maybe I misread it, but it seemed to me that the task wasn't finished yet, since the message says, "Sealed Room Found: Time to Task Completion," and Yvonne seemed worried about having only eight minutes left.

joined Aug 24, 2020

Maybe I misread it, but it seemed to me that the task wasn't finished yet, since the message says, "Sealed Room Found: Time to Task Completion," and Yvonne seemed worried about having only eight minutes left.

Well, the task was for an hour, so there was eight more minutes until the time for being locked inside was up. And the eight minutes thing is because she actually enjoyed talking to Elsa, nothing about being worried.

Edit: Sorry for jumping into a convo~

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 7:58PM

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

God what if they're both isekai protagonists tho

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

GASP
And they were roommates

joined May 23, 2021

I'm getting some sapphic vibes from those two...

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

God what if they're both isekai protagonists tho

I've read at least one similar series that could have benefited a lot from this idea.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm getting some sapphic vibes from those two...

Me too, me too!

joined Apr 8, 2021

Just normal. In a sapphic way.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Mmmmm. Maid fetish , ACTIVATE.

Oumae
joined Aug 29, 2021

Ack, this is so good, in spite of my persistent bias against Chinese web novels.

The plot setup actually reads more like stuff I'd see more in a Korean web novel actually. But the main relationship is quite appealing in that the two leads mesh together in a balanced way.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

more fluff. I dont think i'll get bored of this 'tsun-top villainess x masochistic power bottom heroine" dynamic.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I’m having trouble finding the LN for this. It’s okay if it’s just the raws, can anyone link me to it?

joined Aug 21, 2017

The Villainess System said to lock Elsa in a room for an entire hour, yet when Yvonne looks at the timer, it says only 28-ish minutes are left.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#7
Later, Yvonne notes that time has gone by much faster than she expected (ch. 5, pg. 12).
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#12
Did the Villainess System let them out early, or am I reading too much into this?

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

I was a bit skeptic about this series at first.... but i've really come to like it, I'm in for the ride.

To reply you must either login or sign up.