joined Apr 30, 2020

Oh... this feels like it's gonna be a slow burn

Ihopethetriangleskillme
joined Aug 27, 2021

PACK IN FOR THE SLOW BURN FRIENDS!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I've been curious about this series for a long time. I'm ecstatic to see it picked up! I think the first chapter was pretty nice, too. I like how upfront Ran is.

last edited at Nov 23, 2021 9:52PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oho two characters who start knowing they like girls, and the promise of a confession right from the beginning. I think I'm going to like this series

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This already smells to NTR... please let me be wrong.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

wait did the pages just get scrambled for anyone else, i wanted to reread it and all of a sudden they're no longer in the correct order

last edited at Nov 23, 2021 10:10PM

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Yeah I think this got uploaded wrong maybe?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh this looks good! Slow burn love story, huh? Well I wonder if Ami and Ran will become friends after this.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

I liked it! Looks really nice and development is interesting

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

omg 100 pages

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

BreadBunny posted:

wait did the pages just get scrambled for anyone else, i wanted to reread it and all of a sudden they're no longer in the correct order

Sorry about that! It's fixed now.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Gonna give you some love advice, honey: WRITE VERY LARGE.

joined Jul 5, 2019

i smell ntr

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I predict that Yuu will not like Ami back (she seems straight so far) and when she rejects her, Ran and Ami will fall in love. Another possible plot line is a love triangle I suppose.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Timer started now, don't take to long

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I had to restart a few times before I realized there were four girls. First I thought the two light-haired girls were the same, then I thought the two dark-haired girls were the same.
It doesn't help that I'm pretty sleepy right now, heh.

This looks like it could have some triangley drama in the future.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

I'm very confused as to why people are talking about ntr here. No one is even dating? Doesn't that make it impossible? Am I misunderstanding what ntr means??

Oumae
joined Aug 29, 2021

I vaguely suspect that Ran might like Ami here.

Dunno why people are allergic to love triangles. They can be done surprisingly well at points

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 5:22AM

joined Aug 8, 2020

I vaguely suspect that Ran might like Ami here.

Dunno, why people are allergic to love triangles. They can be done surprisingly well at points

NTR is not really the same thing as a love triangle. In any case I dont get where people are picking up NTR vibes either.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I really wish I could read this but after the first chapter I just can't tell some of these girls apart, as someone said, it took way too much effort to even realize there's multiple :P

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

4 characters that look so similar to eachother

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

I'm very confused as to why people are talking about ntr here. No one is even dating? Doesn't that make it impossible? Am I misunderstanding what ntr means??

Ran keeps staring at Ami and gives her an uncomfortable vibe. She correctly observes Ami's feelings and confronts her about them without making it clear whether she's interested in her or inspecting a love rival. Something about that careful holding of the cards to the chest, and the ending set up of the pure affection between Ami and her crush, makes it feel like Ran is going to ruin it for Ami somehow. I wouldn't jump to NTR myself but that's where I think it's coming from, the strange behavior and ambiguity in who she likes.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 2:38PM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I see that people read too much bad hentai nowadays

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I really wish I could read this but after the first chapter I just can't tell some of these girls apart, as someone said, it took way too much effort to even realize there's multiple :P

C’mon, folks—pay attention:

• Ami-chan: dark hair, just reaches her shoulders, front fringe blocked straight across.

• Ran-san: dark hair, comes somewhat past her shoulders, irregular front fringe.

• Akari-chan: short light hair.

• Yuu-chan: long light hair, eyes droop down.

[Feel free to cut out this post for future reference as you read along.]

And gods forbid we ever get a scene where they all have their hair up. Or we see them from angles where their hair length isn’t obvious.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I was a little surprised when I noticed after reading that this isn't a oneshot. Not that I am complaining.

And I kinda agree that it was a little hard to tell who is who at first. But it was momentary at least for me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.