Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined May 9, 2021

El Presidente always win!

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Yuri is good for the soul...

Sasasasasas
joined Dec 25, 2013

That creepy maid was hilarious. Hope she becomes a part of the Harem.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

That creepy maid was hilarious. Hope she becomes a part of the Harem.

First Yandere waifu

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

So the Prez clapped first. As expected and as it should be. People tried to say Pres shown no romantic interest when not influenced by the potion but clearly she has and acted on it more than once, including this chapter. I only hope that since this is a harem, that the Prez continues being the main love interest since they both are crushing on each other.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 4:59PM

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

After having consensual sex with another girl and enjoying it what kind of mental gymnastics will she need to do to convince herself that she isn't into yuri

Also I remember an author's comment on one of Mochi's older works where they claimed to not have enough confidence in anatomy to do any really lewd stuff, so it's always heartwarming for me now when their stuff gets horny

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Yuri heals my heart and soul. I just love everything about the president, she's just the perfect couple for the protagonist since she can manage her not like the other ones.

I know this is probably going to end in a harem end, but atleast I hope the prez is still the main interest like the other ones said.

joined Jul 14, 2021

I don't remember them having sex when I read the raws, is this a volume exclusive, the raws I read had pages missing or was my Japanese just that bad back then?

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

To sum up the story "Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri, BUT T..."

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Dammm I laught so hard with this one!!
Thanks for the translation! <3

joined Jul 8, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch10#18
Careful! You could poke a nipple with those eyes!

joined Jun 7, 2019

I KNOW it's the bare minimum I KNOW it's common sense
but when she asked for consent

joined Jun 7, 2019

joined Nov 22, 2019

Consent is so sexy

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Eyyy she finally got laid

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

After having consensual sex with another girl and enjoying it what kind of mental gymnastics will she need to do to convince herself that she isn't into yuri

It's not gay if you say "no homo"

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

fr fr consent is hot

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I don't remember them having sex when I read the raws, is this a volume exclusive, the raws I read had pages missing or was my Japanese just that bad back then?

Volume exclusive. There are other small changes, and the raws are higher quality. That's why we are technically caught up right now :P

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

The hug pillow was a ruse, wasn't it.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yes.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

They super done did it!

On another note, mocchis art really has come a long way

<--

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yuri heals my heart and soul. I just love everything about the president, she's just the perfect couple for the protagonist since she can manage her not like the other ones.

I know this is probably going to end in a harem end, but atleast I hope the prez is still the main interest like the other ones said.

Well... Only two out of All of Them have retained any romantik interest post effect. That and MC is clearly an accidental golddigger

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Well that was fast

joined Jun 11, 2016

God damnit if she's not with Yomotsuka by the end of this I'm gonna be sad, and mad.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

On another note, mocchis art really has come a long way

It really has. My favorite part of this series are the super cute and expressive faces. They are so good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.