Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Mini%20new%20shiny%20greninja%20avatar
joined Jul 24, 2021

poor nanasawa, cucked in the past and the present...

joined Sep 6, 2018

Currently, this is my favorite series to read. The fine balance of fan service and plot is perfect.

Sorry “Virgin’s Empire”.

And what happened to Mira?

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 9:30PM

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Currently, this is my favorite series to read. The fine balance of fan service and plot is perfect.

Sorry “Virgin’s Empire”.

Those series had there time to shine and now it's My Younger Senpai time

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Heck yeah! Go for it, mini MC.
Truthfully, I'm still rooting for older MC. She went through so much to get to this point, after all.
But then ... in the future, younger MC would too - but I guess at least she would have tried. Argh.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

The irony is… she is Sasski-San so she is like her. Ganbare!

She is indeed kind of "like" Sasaki. But we all know that where the meaning really lies is in her being older and forward, which Nanasawa is not - she'll never be older than her senpai, and so doesn't have the power dynamic that Sasaki has in that relationship.

17fc5f58-a1a6-4fda-9386-99deb9efe203
joined Mar 24, 2020

I dont remember this chapter of tokyo revengers??

last edited at Nov 8, 2021 6:27AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Sorry “Virgin’s Empire”.

Mira is currently putting out https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_sm_de_futari_no_kimochi_wa_tsunagarimasu_ka

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

You go young mc!!

joined Nov 26, 2020

Okay so no one in the story finds it super weird that a random 26 year old woman is lurking around a group of 16 year old girls on camp. The plot is just nonsensical

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Okay so no one in the story finds it super weird that a random 26 year old woman is lurking around a group of 16 year old girls on camp. The plot is just nonsensical

Nonsensical? Hmm, that sheds a whole new light on the “time travel while masturbating on a rocking horse in the park” thing.

Not to mention the “cellphone from the future still connects in the past” thing.

And the “finds a job and a place to stay despite having no ID and adopting a new name” thing.

Food for thought, food for thought . . .

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Really, she time travelled to a slightly alternate universe where you don't need an ID to get a job, it's normal for 26 year olds to hang with 16 year olds, and the mobile network can connect to all mobile phones (not just 5G... omni-G!)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Heck yeah! Go for it, mini MC.
Truthfully, I'm still rooting for older MC. She went through so much to get to this point, after all.
But then ... in the future, younger MC would too - but I guess at least she would have tried. Argh.

One crucial difference between Saki and Nana is that Saki is aware of Seto's limits while Nana still cant see beyond the fantasy og actually going out with her.

Truth be told having Saki in her life is very important for Seto's prospects

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Honestly I pretty much guarantee the ending will be something along the lines of "Older Nanasawa decides to let go of Seto for the sake of her younger self, and is subsequently transported back to her own time where she is now in a relationship with Seto in the present.

Personally i think that would be a copout ending, having the Timeline sort All the closure out wouldnt be satisfying

I think she is gonna be sent back to her time in that playground and she is gonna seek out old seto and confess herself along with helping her revive her acting dream (and Call her a love virgin since that seto has litterally never experianced it)

Not the most inspired ending as it has been done many times in the past But i think it would suit this the best

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

Rooting for the young MC!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

This is how I always imagined girls' sleepovers to be. Shoot ecchi topics with a Colt Python, then lots of groping, followed by sleeping in a pile like hamsters.

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I still got faith in the main MC although her and her younger self are sleeping on this other senpai's

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

This is how I always imagined girls' sleepovers to be. Shoot ecchi topics with a Colt Python, then lots of groping, followed by sleeping in a pile like hamsters.

Well but of course. Or is there any other way of sleepover?

joined Jun 3, 2020

She is not "lurking around". She was invited by one of them.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Those 2 (or just one? lol) together is so dangerous hahaha who knows what they'll do.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Shouldn't this chapter have the masturbation tag? Since, y'know, she literally just came.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Those 2 (or just one? lol) together is so dangerous hahaha who knows what they'll do.

There is no way she gonna molest her past self, lol

joined Jan 14, 2020

There is no way she gonna molest her past self, lol

I'd give it a 10% chance.

30% Sasaki proposes sharing Seto between them.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

A ménage à trois of 'age gap', 'selfcest' & 'yuri'. Yep.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

At this rate, everyone in this manga is going to be shown masturbating at some point

To reply you must either login or sign up.