Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Most unrealistic chapter ever, does the author actually there are asian parents out there fine with the fact that her daughter is with a girl and not a man,harsh truth but yeah

I'm from southeast asia and my parent and relative are ok with it. Time change and so do people, don't group us Asian like that.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So romance and sex as a topic hasn't come up even once between them? "If we fall in love with some random" seems very unlikely at this point.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

They were very ''coupley'' and domestic in that chapter , that was super adorable ^_^ It's nice that Kurumi got to be the one on the receiving end of the attention this time.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Did they even kissed yet. If they didn't, they should already

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Kurumi doesn't ask that infamous "newlywed 3-choices question", but she straight up gives Ruriko a full course of dinner, bath and then herself massage :)) Great waifu great laifu.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Gosh, too cute! I'd say get married already but that's too late at this point :D

That face Ruriko was making on the last page was nice, really pure bliss. Also, Kinosaki Onsen #1, no contest

joined Sep 11, 2019

Cute chapter. I love it.

joined Feb 1, 2021

All of the bonus pages were cute but especially the 80-point bedhead and the hamster

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUUUUUCH

joined Sep 30, 2021

Most unrealistic chapter ever, does the author actually there are asian parents out there fine with the fact that her daughter is with a girl and not a man,harsh truth but yeah

Well I believe not all of them are okay with it because the culture is very different but for my parents when my sister brought her wife home, it turned out very well although at first it was really awkward because her wife was 14 years younger then her and our parent affraid that they can't take this thing seriously because the age gap and the same sex marriage. but when my sister tried to explain everything, Surprisingly our parents really understood what my sister was trying to say and yeah it really went well in the end

Im sorry for my bad english

joined Feb 7, 2017

Aww I thought something romantic would happen. When she was giving her the back massage I thought for sure they were at least going to kiss.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I know what it's like to feel unmotivated at work. I'm doing remote job training right now. SOOO BOOORING! I finished all my tasks and I have to wait for the rest of the class to catch up!

I want a backrub.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder how long until it'll be until Kurumi realizes she's fallen for Ruriko, I think we all know Ruriko has been head over heels since the beginning but it seems very mutual right now.

This story really reminds me of historical dramas like Matrilocal Marriage where two women get put into an arranged marriage together through some twist of fate and gradually come to love one another and support each other wholeheartedly, without realizing at first that they've already fallen for each other

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

It feels like a romantic friendship rn I like it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice to have a wife like that. ^_^

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

So cute

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think it's realistic. They didn't want to upset Ruriko, but when she brought up why get a dog? They were thinking "since we'll never have any grandchildren." Obviously. So I think that there was a ton of overall realism.

By the way, in Maria-sama ga Miteru, Kashiwagi Suguru suggested that he and Sachiko get married, and Sachiko would have Yuki be the father of Sachiko's baby. I always thought that showed Kashiwagi was actually pretty wise. If they had done that, Yumi could live as Sachiko's secretary, or even be adopted by her. Also, Yumi could have Kashiwagi's baby, because he always really liked Yumi. Then their children would both be related to both of them.

Kashiwagi-president is kind of the unsung hero of Marimite, and it was always odd to me that Rosa Gigantea didn't like him.

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 8:30PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

ugh please they are so cute

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So about $1k to sit in a bed for a day, maybe had a scan, and get a few pills? Great value lol.

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 6:46PM

joined May 29, 2021
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

To be fair, I kinda get where Ruriko is coming from. If this wasn’t a yuri manga I would probably highly doubt they’d stay together, and especially since (up till this chapter) Ruriko hasn’t voiced her feelings for Kurumi at all.

joined Apr 6, 2021

laughs in universal healthcare

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

and here we go, the storm before the calm one might say. but at least this way they'll stop dancing around the fact that they're falling for each other. Though also yeah if this wasn't a yuri manga I'd be a lot more anxious haha

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

I feel like someone should be a little more open with their feelings instead of bottling it up

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Ruriko pls, she's willing to buy you a dishwasher, she's clearly the one

To reply you must either login or sign up.