Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

joined Jul 11, 2021

them relationship getting bitter huh

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

What is this "Scarier Than Any Ghost" thing that's mentioned in the credits page? I'm sure it'll be here soon, but the title alone is interesting enough and I can't find anything about it.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

This is just.. ugh. I should wait for more chapters to come out to binge through this part of the story cause god it's frustrating

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yuria... Pay your damn gas bill.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Still reading up to the bitter end. :')

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Please break up already ladies T_T

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

It hurts and that was the least thing I needed...

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I hate seeing their slow dismantlement but braid Saeko made it a little better

joined Apr 22, 2018

This series is already end guys. Check [snipped]

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 8:51PM by OrangePekoe

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

This series is already end guys. Check [snipped]

Not really, according to mangaupdates there's 7 volumes and it's still ongoing, mangaowl just has all chapters until the end of volume 4.

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 8:51PM by OrangePekoe

Renface2
joined Sep 18, 2019

This series is already end guys. Check mangaowl.net

pwease don't recommend sites that steal translations and put ads over them :)

in any case, that's not even close to the end. also that translation is very much worse

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

As I've said, the series is at 70+ chapters and there has been no indication that it's ending anytime soon.

joined Sep 29, 2021

I really dig Saeko’s character like how she knows what to say to make the convo flow the way she wants and how she reads people and situations and handles it with a carefree attitude, anybody know other characters like her in any other mangas (yuri or no yuri)

last edited at Nov 5, 2021 4:02PM

joined Sep 22, 2021

I just think this manga is really realistic in someway. Like, most of the relationships I have seen always have some problems, come from each of them. It's not like she's the worst when having feelings for her ex crush, what she does to it is what important because action is what we can control, not feelings. In the end, whether or not they could overcome those problems and be better is what really matters. Nice manga, even though it makes me feel a little suffocated while reading it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Glad the author finally broke them off, yeah it seemed like they both liked each other but there seemed to be more lust than love most of the time.

You know, the translation by SAD hasn't reached that point yet. I assume you have read the Viz translation, which goes up to chapter 36? But this thread is for the SAD version, which is at chapter 31 right now. If you want to talk about stuff from chapters 32 and on, you should use spoiler-masking.

Anyways, imho Viz isn't doing a very good job. All the characters speak in altogether neutral English, all the voices are the same. The translation by SAD is completely different, you really feel the love they put in their work.

joined Sep 29, 2021

Glad the author finally broke them off, yeah it seemed like they both liked each other but there seemed to be more lust than love most of the time.

You know, the translation by SAD hasn't reached that point yet. I assume you have read the Viz translation, which goes up to chapter 36? But this thread is for the SAD version, which is at chapter 31 right now. If you want to talk about stuff from chapters 32 and on, you should use spoiler-masking.

Anyways, imho Viz isn't doing a very good job. All the characters speak in altogether neutral English, all the voices are the same. The translation by SAD is completely different, you really feel the love they put in their work.

Damn thanks for reminding me slipped my mind

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

I've taken 10 years since starting this manga
Aaaangst could be a main tag honestly

It's still good and really original though

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

It's getting very psychological here, I like it despite how bitter these cliff-hangers are getting lately....
I just hope that somebody can help their relationship... or just realise that easier and healthy way to stop this is to break-up. But I hope we can learn something interesting here :)

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

This feels way too real holy crap. Is there more after vol 5? It's so good, but so painful to read. T_T

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

This feels way too real holy crap. Is there more after vol 5? It's so good, but so painful to read. T_T

Volume 8 just came out in Japan.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

So is this manga dead or? Because, it's been a while since the last update, and all of the chapters have been removed from mangadex for some reason.

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 11:39PM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

The licensed copies caught up to the scanlators. Looks they’ve stopped translating it.

joined Apr 30, 2021

Why there is no update
It was really good

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Just read volume 5 and the next volume is going to release after 3 whole Month?

Bruh I would someone to pick this series coz the raws are upto chapter 78 (volume 5 ends at chapter 45), or might have to learn to read the raws coz this Manga is so good

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

(I'm just starting volume 3 for context)
I feel like these 2 could really could just work out all their problems if they were open and honest with each other dammit
Like for real just say
"this isn't a conversation I can have right now because it makes me really sad, maybe another time I will confide in you but understand that I do like you a lot."
for real if they could just talk openly they could really grow as people and learn to be so much better for each other and embrace changing not only themselves but changing the way they interact with each other
from volume 1 I could tell there were red flags and not like "oh she is too forward and she is too reserved for this too work" No what did it for me was the panel where she grabbed her wrist to take her somewhere it really shows the lack of care and is a big red flag for being too controlling
Saeko is too assertive and dishonest while Miwa really just can't understand Saeko's intentions or what she means
literally every problem could be solved with a open and honest conversation with a foundation of reassuring each other that they do enjoy being with each other
Fuck they both need some personal growth before they date other people and I can only hope that they break up and take the lessons learned from this bad relationship to see what a good one can really look like.
Also this is a great manga for seeing what not to do in a relationship
RANT OVER

last edited at May 24, 2022 10:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.