Forum › Posts by Beenhereallthistime

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

Hmmm not really enjoying this. Some of the panels feel useless to me, and dialogue just looks so overly one sided between the two mc's. It reminds me of the Netflix series, You, where someone's talking to Joe and waiting for him to finish his internal monologue. Except in this case, there isn't really much internal monologue coming from Swallow. I'm all for a slow burn, but this just aint it for me.

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

This feels way too real holy crap. Is there more after vol 5? It's so good, but so painful to read. T_T

Beenhereallthistime
Candy discussion 13 Feb 12:10
joined Feb 8, 2022

Kinda meh, but had its cute moments. The nurse conflict seemed so unnecessary, and random, I really wished the mangaka thought through more carefully on the final conflict idea.
The candy motif was a pretty neat idea of foreshadowing and expressing Kanan's psyche.

joined Feb 8, 2022

That was cute. Felt a little rushed, and it was a little too cheesy for my taste, but grateful for it to be yuri, so I didn't mind lol

Beenhereallthistime
Beloved L discussion 12 Feb 09:51
joined Feb 8, 2022

Came back here for a re-read since last update- still hits me good, story and art-wise.

I like how Jae still puts out posts regarding Beloved L on her IG and Weibo. Doubt we're going to see a new full blown chapter, though. Maybe some time this year, fingers crossed!

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

Weird flow, and okay casual read. Wonder if this manga is gonna continue being updated, given the 5 yrs gap update between ch1 and 2.
Bless up for uncensored also

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

I really admire Battan's art style. I was a bit intimidated at first, when I had read RAWMG prior to this. But the style- it feels like I'm laying in a cloud of Kyouko's smoke, pulled through the story in a daze. It's quite intoxicating to read her works, really. Strangley comforting as well. Was hoping for a more good end for Kyouko and Nacchan. But such is life, filled with bitter realisations, compromisations, and acceptances.
Are these stories inspired from Battan's personal life, I wonder (unless I missed something while reading). If so, I really hope she's happy with her love life

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

Wow what a rollercoaster of emotions- with thrills that had me anticipating, grinning, screaming, and cussing. At some point I fell to a silence, relief that things were going to be fine, and by the time I realised it, I'd come to the end of the ride.
Great read! Frustrating many a times, but very satisfying read nonetheless :)

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

Bru this manga got me kicking my feet and silent squealing hahahahaha
So happy to have stumbled upon this!

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

I'd come across this every now and then when im skimming through the directory, but would avoid it cos of the tags. Finally gave it a shot, and it's actually not that bad. Ending fell short though :/

Beenhereallthistime
joined Feb 8, 2022

Forgot about this hidden gem of a futanari. Glad to have found it again after so many years <3