Forum › The Witch's Marriage discussion

joined Jun 3, 2020

so many tags for so few pages

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

She gonna blow this.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And what exactly is the relevance of contemporary Japanese law about the age of consent to a story set in a land of witches and magic dragons?

Also, tsunderes are notoriously bad with trials of truth.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I relate to this dragon.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I expected many things out of the door of truth idea, but a yuri dragon checking your feelings wasn't one of them

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

You know, I didn't used to like smell-stuff. Used to kinda gross me out

Then I started reading a lot of yuri and now I find it cute???

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Not gonna lie, my first thought after reading that she went to sleep after sniffing Melissa's hat was "Well, better her hat then some other piece of clothing". Even I was a little abashed at how pervy that thought was, then I remembered that they are 'married', so it's all good. Kinda. Now we just have to wait for the next chapter for Melissa's secret to be exposed, I'm half betting on a confession of affection, and half on a confession that she stuffs her bra (or something equally silly).

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

She will confess that she is lolicon, oh no...or yes?

joined Oct 2, 2021

All praise the Yuri dragon

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I actually choked on my cereal a bit and almost inhaled it when she mentioned sniffing the hat, I did not expect that lmao

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Her deepest secret would be that she got married to Lil witch as a means to an end

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Her deepest secret would be that she got married to Lil witch as a means to an end

Oh shit, you're right. How's Tanya gonna react when she hears "I only used you to open the door of truth"

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I feel like it'll be a combination of that and her finally admitting to herself that she does in fact now love her deeply.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh shit, you're right. How's Tanya gonna react when she hears "I only used you to open the door of truth"

"And you are not the first one I've used"

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

"Sleep with me."
"Only so you don't have to smell my clothes ok?"
Useless. Ass. Lesbian.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Time for useless lesbian to count up her 'sins'

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Spanish Inquisition just out of frame: Confess! Confess!

last edited at Oct 29, 2021 12:20AM

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I feel like it'll be a combination of that and her finally admitting to herself that she does in fact now love her deeply.

And then the dragon says "yeah, I've heard that a million times now. Everyone tries that for some reason."

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Is that... Slifer the Executive Producer!? Bears a passing resemblence...

Oh, and mandatory funny remark about the gays

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Uh oh…

joined Jul 13, 2021

Just to keep her hat safe. Pfft… (¬‿¬)

joined Dec 5, 2019

Damn, the flame of truth is every tsundere's worst nightmare, how can she ever hope to admit her feelings?!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Damn, the flame of truth is every tsundere's worst nightmare, how can she ever hope to admit her feelings?!

Seriously, this is like one of those paradoxes that makes the sentient AI have a meltdown in SF--to answer truthfully is to stop being a tsundere, but the essence of the tsundere's identity is being a tsundere, so if they answer truthfully they're being false to their own identity, therefore . . .

(Tsundere's head asplodes.)

Truewarrior
joined Dec 13, 2014

Haw. Probably a retcon, but it is good. I'd f***ing lol if if it turned out Tanya was actually just a super cutesy looking woman who was juuuust slightly older than Melissa, for maximum irony.

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 9:26PM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

the last panel reminds me of the 'oh I dont think so' obi-wan meme

To reply you must either login or sign up.