Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Here comes the threesome.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Predictable and boring outcome, but cute I guess... I don't see what this new girl can bring to the story unless being a stepping stone to show how strong Sakurako is. (Something we all already know)..

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I could never understand that how come the two MC do not address each other's first names. In fact, first name with no honorific

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

What an absolute goon, she looks fun
Hopefully they don't do something as boring and predictable as add another person to crush on one of them
It'd be super cool if she did something like teach Tadokoro to defend herself or something though

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

"Expensive looking car" lmao

I like to imagine that the car literally says that on the side.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I could never understand that how come the two MC do not address each other's first names. In fact, first name with no honorific

Manga characters are pretty weird when it comes to transitioning to addressing people informally. Part of the exaggerated nature of the culture, I think.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

"Expensive looking car" lmao

"The inside of an Expensive looking car"

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Lol. I thought "Expensive-looking car" might just be a background gag for anyone looking there, but nope, there was more.

Better than taking the time to draw useless stuff, haha.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh no. You got NTR in my wholesome yuri manga.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

She is basically just dark haired Lili from Tekken

joined Apr 6, 2013

Is this the fabled NTR ?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I can't decide if Tadokoro is being a little angel or a little devil.
Little angel: says that Rival-san is cute because she thinks it's true and she's too innocent to foresee a problem.
Little devil: says that Rival-san is cute knowing it will rattle the shit out of Nikaidou.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Uh oh. Uh oh! Do I smell a love rival in the mix!?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Kageko, I don't think Sakurako is nearly secure enough for her to join you in appreciating other beautiful ladies just yet.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

well shes not wrong. that girl WAS cute

wow is this turning into an action series? These scenes are amazing looking. the author has come a long way with their artistic skill

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Walking and talking

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pixivy update

Walking and talking

For anyone wondering what the afterword is saying, this chapter will be where the serialized version ends (four tankobons total) while the web version will be continued on Tatsubon's own time, mixing up main story with short tidbits.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pixivy update

Walking and talking

For anyone wondering what the afterword is saying, this chapter will be where the serialized version ends (four tankobons total) while the web version will be continued on Tatsubon's own time, mixing up main story with short tidbits.

Well, that is some sad news, although it's nice to know this version will still go on beyond the serialization.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Pixivy update

Walking and talking

Four volumes ain't a bad run. Now I just need them to get picked up for an English release!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Pixivy update

Walking and talking

Four volumes ain't a bad run. Now I just need them to get picked up for an English release!

There is already an english release. A digital one iirc.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Pixivy update

Walking and talking

There is already an english release. A digital one iirc.

That's for the webcomic version isn't it? I don't believe the serialized version has one.

When I hope for an English release it's cause I want a physical copy so the point is moot either way.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

NOT EVEN GONNA SHOW US "THAT" FROM THEIR SLEEPOVER
YOU GOD DAMN TEASE
I WANT TO SEE THEM BOTH END UP AN ABSOLUTELY FUCKED UP SOPPING WET MESS BY MORNING

joined May 24, 2014

A good place to stop ... For now.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

So, no more serialization, but will the story continue on author's site mixed in with random light content? But...do we get to see the sleepover..????

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Pretty weird way to end the serialization by introducing a new character lol. Either way, I'm glad it's not the last that we'll be seeing of these two.

To reply you must either login or sign up.