Forum › My Favorite Idol Became My Little Sister discussion

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

This is Maina and Eripiyo's spinoff lmfao. Leggo

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

joined Jan 6, 2017

also can someone tell me what that manga is from the top right in page 2

That's Girls in the Hell

joined Mar 15, 2015

One thing I find interesting is the idea that many of Ichika's classmates idolize her without knowing of her true "otaku" character, which her friends snark about. Perhaps the fact that both Ichika and Akane's public personae don't match their real selves can be explored as a parallel between the two, thus helping Ichika come to terms wtih Akane's true self.

joined Jan 26, 2019

Am I not supposed to be fine with the younger sister not being like her stage persona

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Nope i dont think so? The humor /tension etc is meant to come from the difference between her persona and reality.

And it was totally expected by everyone anyways lol.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 1:35PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is Maina and Eripiyo's spinoff lmfao. Leggo

This is what if Maina had Aya's personality instead.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

go buy it here https://comic-boost.com/series/289
it's very cheap but i also don't know how the author gains money since you buy coins then use those coins for chapters

and since it's been pointed out things get rampant without constant reminders check out the forum rules before making posts that won't be tolerated kay thanks enjoy the idols

Didn't your credits page say that "buying" several chapters just mean renting them for a few days? That doesn't sound like a business model that should be supported.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Seems about right

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Omega Deuse posted:

go buy it here https://comic-boost.com/series/289
it's very cheap but i also don't know how the author gains money since you buy coins then use those coins for chapters

and since it's been pointed out things get rampant without constant reminders check out the forum rules before making posts that won't be tolerated kay thanks enjoy the idols

Didn't your credits page say that "buying" several chapters just mean renting them for a few days? That doesn't sound like a business model that should be supported.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/596707359053840401.gif?size=4096

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

seems interesting!

joined Apr 8, 2021

Meh, this doesn't do it for me. The setup is way too artificial, it's totally unrealistic for somebody's first statement towards the person they're going to be living with to be calling them a dumbass unprovoked. You could say it's a stage persona without trying to deny your new sister a chance to even get along with you.

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

No yuri tag :((((((((

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Meh, this doesn't do it for me. The setup is way too artificial, it's totally unrealistic for somebody's first statement towards the person they're going to be living with to be calling them a dumbass unprovoked. You could say it's a stage persona without trying to deny your new sister a chance to even get along with you.

Idk, I think if I had to play the role of a loli for mass media I'd be pretty bitter and nasty too. Especially if I found out I'd be living with someone who was super into that persona

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 8:11AM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

welp,i'll wait for next ch

joined Jul 21, 2020

No yuri tag :((((((((

I noticed, and it puzzles me. If the story isn't about yuri between the stan oneesan and the idol imouto, then why bother with this setting? what's the point?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The main thing I think you are forgetting is how different she is to her stage persona - how she thinks those kinda fans are dumasses for believing she is that kinda person and probably resents them and the role she is stuck in- and she KNOWS her new sister is one of the most fanatical and therefor gullible of her fans.

Ofcourse she is gonna hold her in very low esteem and does NOT want her bringing those stage expectations into her home- probably the one place she can be fully her real self.

That is obviously also just her real personality- she is a realist / pessimist- and seemingly just not open to being friendly with her atm. I dont see anything unrealistic about it really,

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 7:31PM

joined May 1, 2015

Idol + Gal + tseudo incest.
Yes, I want this too.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

F

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

maan i want yuri but i feel like i read all of them same with anime

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

i always appreciate when a yuri series announces itself as such on the front cover, no room for ambiguity~

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

sushi

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

love how it says "hyper yuri" on the cover but no yuri tag, who's to say what's "yuri" really

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Almost got her heart, better luck next time.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh no, actually they are kids around her age doing Idols stuff.
Isn`t that, problematic?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

love how it says "hyper yuri" on the cover but no yuri tag, who's to say what's "yuri" really

The first chapter cover didn't outright state that's a yuri series so ig there was at least the possibility of this (only) being about idol fangirling but now with the second one I think it's safe to assume the series is gonna go there and deserves the yuri tag by that alone~

To reply you must either login or sign up.