Forum › My Favorite Idol Became My Little Sister discussion

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

go buy it here https://comic-boost.com/series/289
it's very cheap but i also don't know how the author gains money since you buy coins then use those coins for chapters

and since it's been pointed out things get rampant without constant reminders check out the forum rules before making posts that won't be tolerated kay thanks enjoy the idols

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

the credits page is white instead of jello-green this is literally unreadable
it is funny that the author did this exact premise, went "these people aren't related this sucks" and then went to go do one where they're stepsisters though

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 10:16PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

TheLubeTube posted:

it is funny that the author did this exact premise, went "these people aren't related this sucks" and then went to go do one where they're stepsisters though

Honestly here for that. Excellent choice.

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 10:18PM

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Nice

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Oh hell yeah

joined Feb 1, 2021

Can you point me to the manga you're referring to here?

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

OshiBudo 2.0 + Citrus 2.0? Nice kickoff and rare premise, sadly no yuri tag even tho it's a Kawai Roh.

joined May 16, 2021

I see no yuri tag but I read it anyway. (°w°)

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Presumably "Gal and Otaku can't understand each other" since the character archetypes are basically the exact same thing to the point I questioned if it was the same story or not

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 11:22PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

here. They did say that it was from the same author, it's not that hard to find you know?

it's very cheap but i also don't know how the author gains money since you buy coins then use those coins for chapters

Isn't this standard for these things? I use Tapas and Tappytoon and they do the same as this. Once you buy the chapters with those coins, they will be converted back to money for the author.

Also, a Kawai Rou manga without even a subtext tag? *Doubt.
And yeah, this is pretty similar to their previous manga, but it's cute so it's fine.

joined Jul 24, 2018

Ooh, Kawai rou Oshi and idol manga premise again
Popular girl with otaku habits, check
Idol with hidden personality...check
Man, the more i read the more similar this seems to gal and otaku

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

No wonder I was getting deja vu.

But it has the extra pseudo incest spice which I am very much into.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

zokoi posted:

Isn't this standard for these things? I use Tapas and Tappytoon and they do the same as this. Once you buy the chapters with those coins, they will be converted back to money for the author.

Also, a Kawai Rou manga without even a subtext tag? *Doubt.
And yeah, this is pretty similar to their previous manga, but it's cute so it's fine.

damn it zokoi i'm a scanlator not an economics major
I didn't tag this but the description calls it yuri, that being said what the Japanese call yuri and what Dynasty tags as yuri tend to differ a lot, so it could go either way

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

INCEST YURI FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!

also can someone tell me what that manga is from the top right in page 2

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 12:20AM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Yay! More of Yuzu’s adventures in The Kawairou-verse!

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

the yuri in here would be nice, looking forward to the next chapters too :)

edit: the description says its yuri now im excited

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 2:42AM

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is Maina and Eripiyo's spinoff lmfao. Leggo

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Inb4 kanon devil personality just melts into actually being a little sister after she gets embarassed a couples times

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Rude

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I never get tired of this concept

joined Jun 11, 2016

damn it zokoi i'm a scanlator not an economics major
I didn't tag this but the description calls it yuri, that being said what the Japanese call yuri and what Dynasty tags as yuri tend to differ a lot, so it could go either way

lol sorry, was just sharing what I know.

Also yeah, I doubt this will go full on yuri too, at best it will be another subtext like "Gal and Otaku".

joined May 23, 2013

Eh while pretty similar it does have differences, the gal is open with her friends about being an otaku, no siblings, stepsisters, single parent, the gal is a little less obsessive, the idol seems more devilish, and whatever else to come.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

defo awakened an M within the big sister

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I don't know why but I feel like this would be perfect just as a one-shot. The punchline's been given. I may peek afterwards but I personally can't imagine what to look forward to.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

INCEST YURI FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!

also can someone tell me what that manga is from the top right in page 2

There isnt gonna be any incest lol. Their parents are not even married yet- and even once they are- im sorry but incest ONLY exists between blood relatives. Thats litterally the definition of it. Just because their parents marry means nothing. They wont even know each other let alone be related in any way meaningful to the idea of it being incest.

If you have siblings together as a family since very young who are not related but spend their childhood growing up together as sisters, I agree it would probably FEEL like incest to them- but it still wouldnt be. They could legally marry even.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 8:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.