Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

joined Feb 1, 2021

This is very cute but there are death flags

I get the sense that Mashiro's health is just an excuse for the author to include copious princess carrying and piggyback rides. It seems to become less of an issue the longer the manga goes on.

Imagine if, rather than confessing, Mashiro gave her a quiz to make her say those three little words. "If you don't hate me anymore, and you never liked me, what is in your heart right now?"

I don't think she's smart enough for that.

Machi_12696
joined Feb 2, 2020

The art is so good

joined Mar 20, 2012

The story is good, the art is good and the last few chapters have been so warm and wholesome. What a cute manga.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

I love this sm I wonder why there aren't many comments here though.. it's one of my favorites >///<

joined Feb 1, 2021

I love this sm I wonder why there aren't many comments here though.. it's one of my favorites >///<

Give people some time - it just got here yesterday.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I like how strong-willed the MC is. As someone who also gets a lot of negative emotions often, I find it hard to keep sight of what matters to me. Seeing MC do her best to fight it and see things in a different light makes me admire her strength. (These are my thoughts from just the first chapter)

Same! I've only read the first chapter so far and came here to comment on her. She's interesting and Flawed but tries to be good (and thus is).

She's fundamentally such a decent person that it didn't even occur to her to let her friends or school or anybody know that she, a presumably known smart student, missed the entrance exam entirely because she was taking care of a sick person on the street. She could have ridden off that story for years.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

really underrated

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

this chick gay af

Sana-min
joined Jun 1, 2020

really cute

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I always find it kind of... weird? funny? when characters in manga/anime say something like this about the high school they're attending, because in my country there aren't any high school entrance exams; so, "because it was close by" is literally everyone's reason for attending a particular high school lol (apart from a few exceptions, of course).

Anyway, really liking this so far. It felt as if it took a bit too long for the protagonist to understand her feelings, but I binge read this, so it doesn't matter that much to me XD

The hairstyles (Nagisa's, especially) remind me of Takeshima Eku's art. Regardless, the art is great and the designs are very cute.

Since I was talking about Nagisa's hair, I should also mention that it's a bit funny how she said in the beginning that she dyed her hair to look like a delinquent. I mean, she's always talking about studying and gets perfect scores on tests... What kind of delinquent is that?!
You ain't fooling nobody, girl

On a side note, this is exactly what I'm like when it comes to horror movies. lol

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 4:02PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I’m wondering if Mashiro actually recognizes Nagisa, sitting next to her is a coincidence, but idk she kinda seemed too eager to introduce herself to Nagisa specifically. Wouldn’t be shocked by a reveal that she followed her to that school because she was grateful or whatever.

She looks different enough that I don't think she would have recognized her immediately, but for a moment I did wonder about it after them hugging with the eye mask on, since that could have reminded her of their first meeting without the confusing sight of her new appearance.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Chapter 10 and 11 are not in the right order. Same for the bonus 6.5.
I came to really like this story even if the beginning felt weird xD

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

home of sexual, gay ass

last edited at Oct 21, 2021 4:32AM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

These two make me so unbelievably happy that I just can't stop smiling help

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Good art but the story feels mediocre, like the author is just taking bits of other yuri manga and trying to stretch it for as long as possible, the senpai and the teacher relationship has me intrigued though

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I thought that this was an actual confession and nearly had a heart attack, what a bait lol

joined Jun 21, 2021

I thought that this was an actual confession and nearly had a heart attack, what a bait lol

Im pretty sure it was an actual confession based on how Nagisa described her feelings last chapter, she just wasn’t explicit enough for Mashiro to understand.

This has quickly become one of my favorite ongoing yuri. The artwork is incredible and the characters are so wholesome. Chapter 12 Nagisa really did feel like a new character though, you can tell in the face how much more relaxed and comfortable she was after sorting through her feelings. Mashiro being sad they won’t be able to go to the same university was sad though.

I’m kinda a little bummed Mashiro after so many chapters of clearly being infatuated with Nagisa and comfortable with her own feelings couldn’t read between the lines. The girl held your hand and teared up lol. I’ve got a feeling this miscommunication isn’t going to last long, this series seems paced fairly well, it hasn’t lingered on a single thing for very long outside of the main characters plot

Nyaa
joined Aug 18, 2021

What? Did you skip the next few pages? The girl in love with the nurse (yuck, hope nothing ever happens there, I already hate that it's a thing) even asked Nagisa if she had confessed and she answered "probably...?" as in "I meant to, but I don't know if she understood it".

And, of course, Mashiro didn't understand. But thankfully the mangaka let us know that she's also in love with Nagisa and didn't just run away cause she didn't like her back.

Although I don't expect it to happen immediately in the next chapter, it seems we're close to them actually becoming a couple, so I hope the manga doesn't just end after that.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This story has obvious flags all over the place but tbh I like that sometimes. Yes we know they both like each other like that, so things will end well. Other yuri will keep Mashiro's feelings vague so we wouldn't know but I like a good fuzzy story where they both figure each other's feelings out but I know it'll be cute and fluffy in the end.

joined Oct 10, 2021

IT'S SOOO WARM AND FLUFFY AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO AFFECTIONATE AND I LOVE IT.

That's it. I just came to say that.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Oh no! Don't get discouraged Nagisa! Senpai is obviously projecting. Mashiro! She's in love with you too... They might take a step back because of misunderstanding feelings. If that happens, hopefully it'll be just one or two chapters. Hoping they'll kiss soon though! Maybe by next chapter?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

If I had a penny for every time I read a chapter where two characters confess to each other and then both assume the other character means platonic instead of romantic love, I would be a millionaire

joined Jan 22, 2015

This can't be yuri. There is way too much progress happening for this to be yuri.

joined Feb 1, 2021

The "Riri-chan." "Who?" panel is great because it looks like Nagisa is looking to us, the readers, for help identifying this new character. XD

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nothing another sleepover wouldn't solve.

To reply you must either login or sign up.