Forum › The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady discussion

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Euphie in the background in the last panel XD. Also, what an amazing credits page

joined May 23, 2021

This is a fun series, and I don't want to let the scanlators down, so I suppose I'll wait for my ban to come in:

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 11:15AM

joined Mar 8, 2020

I'm glad this series got picked up again. I was beginning to worry it was dropped.

Also, is this chapter implying that Anise doesn't have her tattoo yet? Isn't that a significant change from the light novels.

Once again like i said before, this isn't a change from the LN because IT IS following the LN, but is a change done from the WN in the LN like some other things, so manga haven't changed anything, is just that the WN is outdated as a source (what is translated so far for the novel is the WN not the LN)

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 3:56PM

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

She Bear with it!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

One of the things I love about Anne Sophia is that while she never hides her attraction to Euphie, she also very deliberately avoids placing any romantic pressure on the girl. In more stories than I can count when one character loves another they'll put in at least some effort at making their romance target fall in love with them in turn. But our princess here is doing her damnedest to respect Euphie's boundaries and not pressure her into any sort of relationship that she doesn't want. While simultaneously not hiding her own desires at all.

It's a fascinating balance.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I don't trust anime studios any more. We've gotten a few of my favorite female protagonist stories adapted, and they always screw them up.

12 Kingdoms and Seirei no Moribito went well. Scrapped Princess anime was better than the novel translations. Kino no Tabi. Spice and Wolf ('protagonist' is debatable I guess.) Ghost in the Shell. Yona. Akagami no Shirayukihime. Ouran Host Club. Karin.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I don't trust anime studios any more. We've gotten a few of my favorite female protagonist stories adapted, and they always screw them up.

12 Kingdoms and Seirei no Moribito went well. Scrapped Princess anime was better than the novel translations. Kino no Tabi. Spice and Wolf ('protagonist' is debatable I guess.) Ghost in the Shell. Yona. Akagami no Shirayukihime. Ouran Host Club. Karin.

Those are all older than the stuff I'm worrying about, but you are correct that I should have said "adapted recently" instead to specify that it's the recent trend of such shows that I'm concerned about, rather than just ALL female protagonist shows. Otherside Picnic, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, and Make My Abilities Average are a few of the shows whose adaptations have been less than stellar, in my opinion.

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 1:08AM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Those are all older than the stuff I'm worrying about, but you are correct that I should have said "adapted recently" instead to specify that it's the recent trend of such shows that I'm concerned about, rather than just ALL female protagonist shows. Otherside Picnic, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, and Make My Abilities Average are a few of the shows whose adaptations have been less than stellar, in my opinion.

Girl's Last Tour was surprisingly well done as was Non Non Biyori. Made in Abyss was worthy. If you are referring specifically to book adaptions, Violet Evegarden is quite polished. Ascendance of a Bookworm isn't bad although the animation budget was visibly tight on that one.

There certainly have been quite a few disasters but there are some quality adaptions that have been done recently.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Oh dear, are Yona and Akagami 'older' by now?

I haven't seen much really new stuff. Eizouken and Railgun T were pretty good. Koisuru Asteroid was... accurate to its source material.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Princess's approach to her dream is sus

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

On the Bright side, plenty of videogames

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

is this loss on the credits page

joined Mar 20, 2012

Does anyone know if the LN is translated somewhere?

joined Mar 8, 2020

Does anyone know if the LN is translated somewhere?

There is only translations for the WN that you can find in novelupdates, but there isn't a translation for the LN which is what the manga is following

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I assume the WN came first?

@Kazu-kun As for seeing the dragon fight being cooler, i disagree- i thought it was cooler she was already very powerful - and very interesting hearing how she achieved that- and that that is what made her so strong she could easily fight the stampeed.

It seems to make her more OP if she is gonna fight the stampeed AND the dragon. Also she used unknown magic tools and teqniques to fight the dragon and said it was a close fight.. Now it seems she is just gonna kick its ass with her sword- that makes the dragon seem a lot less powerful than the wn made out too.

@Lajistics I seriously dont think her maid would have agreed to do that given how she feels about the mad risks the princess takes. And it really did sound like she did it to herself. Sure you cant tatoo your own back the regular way- but she can do all sorts of magic stuff with her tools- I'd assumed she made some kinda device that burned/etched it on her back.

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 9:59PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I assume the WN came first?

This is usually the case, yes, with the LN becoming the updated and professionally published definitive version.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It seems to make her more OP if she is gonna fight the stampeed AND the dragon.

I get the feeling Euphi will deal with the stampede while Anise focuses on the dragon. So I don't think the dragon will be weaker or anything like that.

This is overall a good development since we'll see how Anise fights a freaking dragon without OP magic. That's good in my book.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 5:56PM

joined Jul 31, 2021

Yo guys, whats the chapter in the novel where, Euip kisses the mc? I saw it in zerochan. But idk whats the chapter.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Now that's the sort of audacity I expect from a mad engineer! I like this concept a lot.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

There is a (somewhat lower quality) scanlation on Mangadex of ch10 right now and it's time for more talking lmao

joined Apr 24, 2019

Yo guys, whats the chapter in the novel where, Euip kisses the mc? I saw it in zerochan. But idk whats the chapter.

It's Chapter 37 (web novel) or Volume 3, Chapter 9 (LN). LN is far more detailed than web ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Euphelia is Iris Lana Armelia of Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter and Anne-Sophia is Agatha Heterodyne of Girl Genius, if you took the reincarnated person out of Iris and popped her into Agatha. If it's like Koushaku Reijou No Tashinami then I suspect the baron's daughter is a mole. And Anne-Sophia is clearly a "Spark."

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

There is a (somewhat lower quality) scanlation on Mangadex of ch10 right now and it's time for more talking lmao

It doesn't really seem complete to me, though? It's not even half as long as all the previous chapters...

joined Jan 14, 2020

It doesn't really seem complete to me, though? It's not even half as long as all the previous chapters...

Yeah. Only 11 pages, vs. 25.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Another big change is that in the WN, Algard doesn't join in, and it's an ogre, not a dragon. Apparently the LN/Manga don't want to put off the total sibling armageddon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.