Forum › Maou to Yuri discussion

joined Jul 22, 2014

Look like Azu-nyan got a yuri harem to deal with!

I prefer the Priestess she felt like a realistic interesting person.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 2:30AM

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I love how the plot is mostly the generic harem manga but with yuri, and the yuri alone is enought make me like it.

From a political perspective, I think princess is the best option but damn Maid is so OP in everything, hope we have another BDSM pristess moment. Brave and Witch are good but I have nothing to say. Minister is like the perfect option, but she's not human.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I gotta say, I loved Maid's response to getting the switch

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

hold on one second

A witch from an eastern country. Her skin is 10 years old.

wtf is that supposed to mean

Maibe it meant to say her skin is as soft as a 10 years old's?

Shrugs

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, this gives too much of a generic vibe for me. I guess aiming for the reader participation thing might have made that a necessary choice, but aside from it being yuri there isn't enough that's interesting going on here.

A
joined May 24, 2013

^ What about the cute doggo guards? What other yuri manga has cute doggo guards?

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i like the art

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Maid is definitely best girl imo

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I vote for harem ending.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Priestess all the way! She seems the most interesting so far and I always love a good enemies to lovers story.

I feel like the author themselves like the maid though because she's being written the most naturally and so far the only character with the most depth. So it feels a bit unfair since I think it will just naturally lead a lot of readers to choose maid for a lot of things.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

hold on one second

A witch from an eastern country. Her skin is 10 years old.

wtf is that supposed to mean

Maibe it meant to say her skin is as soft as a 10 years old's?

Shrugs

I more took it to mean her outer appearance or body is only 10- like she might be 200 yr old, but regenerates her body with magic when she starts to physically get on a bit. If it wasnt a comedy id even suggest some dark ritual where she steals / uses other younger womens bodies to become young again- given witches are often portrayed as evil.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 8:03PM

joined Jul 4, 2018

from just looking at the title page:
i see a tsundere priestess, a knight with max stats armor, a oneesan witch, the nonchalant maid, and the friends with everyone brave...
lets see how right or rong i am

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This is probably the most useless demon king I ever seen... Why people even put her in that position.

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

Worried for a sec that the maid wouldn't be chosen. I am honestly glad most people like her. I am totally cheering for the maid. Seems like a promising ship.

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 12:37AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This is probably the most useless demon king I ever seen... Why people even put her in that position.

Probably an inherited position?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

from just looking at the title page:
i see a tsundere priestess, a knight with max stats armor, a oneesan witch, the nonchalant maid, and the friends with everyone brave...
lets see how right or wrong i am

Wellllll... we don't know yet about the stats of the armor... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jul 4, 2018

12?!?!?!?!...
women surely mature fast

__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

I'm glad that the people chose the switch. Obviously was the best option.

Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

Eeeeh, am I the only one who feels like the nonchalant quite maid whos actually a badass fighter trope has been kinda overused by that point?

I think priestess is the cutest, but she seems like a pain in the ass to deal with.

Feel like princess has the potential to be the most interesting character, but while her back may be able to support those giant orbs, my suspense of disbelief sure can't. Like, anime tiddy logic, I get it, but the combination of her age, their sheer size and glorious breastplate is like the perfect storm of ridiculous for me.

joined Mar 25, 2019

This is so dumb at yet so awesome at the same time

joined Mar 8, 2016

I'm not sure what I'm having a harder time accepting about the Princess Knight - that she's 12 with that body, or that she wears her armor 24/7, including that terribly inconvenient-looking neck (?) guard.

Although it's pretty obviously set up with the maid as the only viable/inevitable choice (especially once her mysterious background is revealed to be that she has noble blood, since these stories in manga are always obsessed with lineage), in reality the obvious choice is the Princess Knight. She's the only one that actually helps the kingdom, politically, especially since the human royal family is on board with it. (Depending on how much power she actually has the witch could be a viable dark-horse candidate.)

Obviously that's overthinking things, though, since the story doesn't even bother to give any character a name. The fact that they are only roles/classes and not actual characters is the obvious tell that this is purely an exercise in shipbaiting. It was painfully obvious the Japanese fandom would go for the maid character, just like it was obvious that the gift choices were manipulated to get what the author wanted - the handy-dandy wildcard that the switch offers (Body swaps! Love spell! Hijinks!)

All that said, the parties for the village quest are obvious:

Fighters: Demon King, Brave, Priestess, Witch/Princess Knight
Healers: Villager, Maid, Witch/Princess Knight

PS: "Demon King" should probably be localized differently. Queen? Ruler? Overlord? "King" is not the right word to use since, you know, she's a lady.

joined May 20, 2021

Very good so far! I want more!
Good job :)

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I like the priestess! >.<

Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

Did anyone else notice that the monster looks like an angry vagina?

joined May 24, 2014

Nice panties for a tomboy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.