Forum › Posts by Nightmare_DL

Nightmare_DL
joined May 20, 2021

Very good so far! I want more!
Good job :)

joined May 20, 2021

I'm just happy that aya and sei's toxic relationship grows into a happy one. I'm correct before that they just need to be away from the other characters in order to be happy xD

Maybe it never was toxic to begin with?
I mean, you start a relationship with a girl who is heartbroken because of a past unrequited love, you let her call the name of that other girl when having sex because you understand she needs that kind of indulging in order to heal, your presence in her life eventually makes her forget the other chick, she falls for you and the two of you become a real couple, happy end.
Seriously, what toxic?

because aya and haruki missunderstood too late that they are lesbians and actually into each other they both thought the other isn't (haruki received a pat on her head before they entered highschool for her hard work, aya saw haruki ending up being friends with those two girls) so they ended up drifting apart making poor impulsive choices and being ripped apart by both Sei, Mochida and Yoru a**holes that didn't want to deal with their own lifes in healthier ways but instead in shitty toxic one's using those two!

nope definetly not toxic!

You know that the author is flowerchild right? Ofcourse it will end up with the age gap couple against all the odds. But i guess you really love haruki. Tho I don't really care about her. i also don't think aya will fall for her even if there is no sei involved. Well that's only my opinion. Maybe if flowerchild is not the author, your ship will have a chance.

The epilogue timeskip proves us that aya and sei can manage to work out their relationship which I'm fine since i love happy ending and age gap.

I don't mean any harm btw. No need to get hostile especially the manga is over. Nobody can do anything about it.

Don't mean to get hostile either but what some don't understand is Aya and Haruki didn't know that they were lesbians so of course because of misunderstandings (puberty playing a large part in the confusion having no idea why they are angry at each other), being manipulated without their knowledge and making impulsive mistakes they lost each other (unlike in Eve's Medicine which sorta hints at Ibu x Ena being a thing in the future Kaori is leaving soon and Ibu is only interested in sensei's body suspecting already that Ena is a lesbian, hell Shima (who looks like an older Ena) quits banging all the seniors including Kaori and tries to turn over a new leaf by giving the girlfriend experience a try Yuni has still feelings for her old flame (which looks like an older Ibu) so once she notices she is together with another woman...). That is what makes the epilogue sad and why I wish they end up being a couple in the Yuri Garden Verse cause this world is connected via dreams to the main verse so they are subconciously earlier aware of their problems.

Haruki is basically a young Sei (and Sei is still far worse than her) that is put through a nightmare and ends up being completly broken by everyone. Yeah I wanna give the girl a hug and please Ueda no x Mochida that would be even more depressing!

Edit: Think of the Yuri Garden Verse as a different take on Annetai Hotel Kindergarden Sei is Claire and instead of a love hotel we've got a kindergaden. The three kids meet Sei (who in this verse ended up with a Yoru going into an honest relationship) earlier in her life and thus work trough their problems earlier thanks to her guidance. That's how I'd like the final episode to conclude. Bittersweet but with a bit of hope!

The author has a set universe for most characters or it is a fanfic thing?

joined May 20, 2021

It had a sudden end , i felt like there could have been a few more chapters.
Still it closed things okay.
I feel sorry for the friend of the MC , i hope she finds someone really worth it and not that useless bitch.

joined May 20, 2021

ITS BAAAACK!

Nightmare_DL
joined May 20, 2021

Very good , i liked it a lot!
Thanks author.Thanks translators.
I hope i get to see more from this author soon!

joined May 20, 2021

Very nice start so far! Looking forward to seeing more!
Thanks for the translations!

joined May 20, 2021

It was good.
Honestly i was expecting a kiss and i thought it would last like 10 chapters more but it is fine.

Nightmare_DL
joined May 20, 2021

Very good.
And thanks for the translations.

joined May 20, 2021

No idea what last chapter was about having a role switch after so much shit happened is hilarious.

joined May 20, 2021

I don't like that weird eye pet.

Nightmare_DL
Image Comments 25 May 05:32
joined May 20, 2021
E2c2iiwuuaai6tw-orig

If the author didn't draw pedo hentai this would have been slightly readable.

joined May 20, 2021

HERE WE GO AGAIN.