Forum › My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

i mean there's no way you can talk happily to your ex bout getting married.

Utterly incorrect.

I think that would all boil down to what kind of relationship you have with your ex.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

haha copium

joined May 2, 2021

We can't help having doubts about Kiku's feelings because the story hasn't given any reason to justify Kiku falling in love with Sena. Sena is a recluse with no friends and social life to speak of. Maybe Kiku is a secrete fan of Sena's books? It's hard to tell if Sena has even published any of her novels yet, let alone if Kiku is a fan of her work. At this point it's much more plausible that Kiku just wants to be with Sena because she looks like her sister.

this actually makes sense in a way, unless it is revealed later on what Kiku's true feelings are, this most likely can be an explanation of Kiku's feelings toward Sena

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I wonder if Sena's sister will ever be introduced as actual character, or is she just a McGuffin. I know she is supposed to be off living the happy married life with her new gender undisclosed life partner, but sometimes the way they talk about her, it's almost like she is dead.

She might appear as a plot device instead to sow conflict aka just when Sena and Kiku are getting close, here comes big sis fresh from divorce and ready to be gay again.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder if Sena's sister will ever be introduced as actual character, or is she just a McGuffin. I know she is supposed to be off living the happy married life with her new gender undisclosed life partner, but sometimes the way they talk about her, it's almost like she is dead.

She might appear as a plot device instead to sow conflict aka just when Sena and Kiku are getting close, here comes big sis fresh from divorce and ready to be gay again.

She's getting married when she'll be back home, so her ready to be gay might start even before she actually merry, when she see that her sister and Kiku are really close. She may or not start feel jealous or feel like they no need her.

joined May 11, 2015

ok she has the balls to say that not bad

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Kazu-kun posted:

We can't help having doubts about Kiku's feelings because the story hasn't given any reason to justify Kiku falling in love with Sena. Sena is a recluse with no friends and social life to speak of. Maybe Kiku is a secrete fan of Sena's books? It's hard to tell if Sena has even published any of her novels yet, let alone if Kiku is a fan of her work. At this point it's much more plausible that Kiku just wants to be with Sena because she looks like her sister.

Given the flashback in chapter 1, I'm inclined to think it started a long time ago. Don't forget, Sena appears to have been a happy and well-adjusted person until her sister left. Kiku knew that person, even if she's gone now.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Something else to consider - Sena keeps saying that they can't go back to how they were, calls Kiku the person that destroyed her life, but also seems to blame herself for the separation with her sister. To me, it implies that Yuuna and Kiku's breakup is related to something Sena did or is related to Sena.

I honestly can't think anything about Yuuna, since we basically have nothing to characterize her by, except her being a cheery extrovert.

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 10:12AM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Can the sister just stay wherever she is? Thank you.

Screenshot%202021-09-13%204.45.03%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2021

nice

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Okay where the lads at who claimed that Kiku wasn't genuine? Let's fite lmfao hahaha I'm just happy to have a glimpse of her pov

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

This chapter was nice.

The return of Fuzzy puff
Screen%20shot%202021-08-07%20at%2010.26.05%20pm
joined Oct 7, 2020

Sideways motion is not forward motion! That was all nice and stuff but.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Did anyone else feel hot and bothered when she said, "Touch me more" hngggg

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

I love Kiku's pov.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That's gonna be an awkward Thanksgiving!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Falling in love and finding out she's into incest with her own sister... that's one way to fall in love

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Did anyone else feel hot and bothered when she said, "Touch me more" hngggg

Yes, I'm glad that I'm not the only one lol I even felt something in my stomach
But right after I felt sad because she was calling her sister :(

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Well, at least one question has been answered (Why and when Kiku fell in love with Sena.) Good luck to Kiku on trying to catch Sena's heart because she is so obsessed with her sister in an incest way, it may be beyond most people's pay grade to go after her.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

We haven't seen the sister yet and who knows if she'll ever make a serious appearance plot wise but rn I'm imagining the possibility of a twist where Kiku ends up being the catalyst/stepping stone for Sena and her sister's relationship to reconcile and progress in a direction Sena wants.

No one's expecting it rn but I can see some roundabout "huh my lil sis being happy with someone else kinda bothers me more than I thought it would now that I see it" kinda deal.

Not very likely but that'd definitely be one heck of a twisty ending

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 9:45PM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

I'm rootin for ya kiku

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

looks so fucking good so far, kiku has that amazing milf energy even but the looming threat of the sister and the possible twist from what said above ^^ "lil sis being happy actually bothers me now" is ruining it. has all the good shit tropes too, exes, age gap, but this is the rare time incest makes me mald but ill reluctantly agree its a good spice.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Super uncomfortable vibes from Kiku. It might be too early to tell, and this could just be a setup that she's good at knowing what Sena wants/needs, and is pushing past her defenses to give her things she needs. But right now it feels a lot like she's not respecting Sena's autonomy and boundaries. It really feels like she's putting something on her, and giving her a role of some sort in her own life, which is a terrible thing to do to someone in as vulnerable a state as Sena is right now.

Again, we don't know any of that right now for sure. But it would be interesting to something that wildly unhealthy play out.

With this new update, my fears have been put to rest. I am now 100% on-board this ship. I want them to be soft and good for each other.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

To be honest Sena has enough drama and shit I think she s a person is enough twists and turns that we don’t need the sister ends up actually try to get in between them drama. I feel like Sena working through herself and opening up to Kiki will be good for this story, and I have hopes that’s what it’ll be, but we all know Yuri loves spice and drama so maybe, maybe not

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

haha copium

No dreams, only fever

To reply you must either login or sign up.