Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

joined Dec 18, 2020

I really thought Glamor's dad would be scarier, but he looks really nice, from what we've seen, at least.

Yeah when I was looking over the untranslated version I thought he was going to be the villain of the series.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Blood-blade angel might be Glamor's obstinate fiancé or somebody else our heroes can rescue her from. To establish friendship, of course.

With what we've learned about Ruri's parents, I rather suspect he's after Ruri - especially after Liane wondering what her parents were like last chapter, leaving the impression that there might be more to them than the cursory explanation we got.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Blood-blade angel might be Glamor's obstinate fiancé or somebody else our heroes can rescue her from. To establish friendship, of course.

I rather suspect he's after Ruri

tbh the moment I had posted that I decided that I'm an idiot; obviously a sword-wielding angel would be some type of demon hunter ^^; But then, you never know ...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

tbh the moment I had posted that I decided that I'm an idiot; obviously a sword-wielding angel would be some type of demon hunter ^^; But then, you never know ...

Certainly not in this world where both angels and demons can be part of the H.L.O.O. The reason I made the connection with Ruri after seeing the blood was simply that her parents are the ones confirmed to have been killed for their crime(s).

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 9:15AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

My prediction that Glamours dad is gonna endorse Liane is Alive!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

My prediction that Glamours dad is gonna endorse Liane is Alive!

He does come across as one who would go with the objective best decision rather than let relationship bias have an effect.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The bastard Sir and the tramp

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They are so DAMN BIG !! YES

The Theo and Ganko ship has arriveddd

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's a rather grim chapter even with the wholesome end.I mean,we nearly got a rape, we got a violent beatdown and learn that Theo seem to be a child born from a rape (at least that's what i got from page 9). That's heavy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

That's a rather grim chapter even with the wholesome end.I mean,we nearly got a rape, we got a violent beatdown and learn that Theo seem to be a child born from a rape (at least that's what i got from page 9). That's heavy.

Well yeah but they came from hell, like literal demons hell and a few chapters ago they were cleaning a room full of toys and sexual fluids, this author isn't holding back... Except with the fact that there isn't full nudity.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Well that was an awfully casual almost rape scene huh

joined May 15, 2021

SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP AUUU!! AUUU!! AUUU! AUUU!!

Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

This set after the rapture? :thinking:

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Well that was an awfully casual almost rape scene huh

I'm not sure I would describe beating some schmuck half to death with a broken wine bottle as "almost casual" but this story certainly does have some dark bits at times.

joined Sep 12, 2021

I'm glad Theo's wings were finally explained, but I wonder who Theo's parents are.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And they get married in the end.

Jeanne, your feminine intuition was SPOT ON, lol.

This chapter pretty much clobbers you on the head with a Theo x Ganko ship hammer.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

FluffyCow posted:

Haha, that personality switch with the angel lad.

I knew it from his eyes, dude looks like he's about 5 seconds away from murder :P

Spot on.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So since he's the "purest blood" of angel...I assume both of his parents were angels. Which raises some questions...

Are we going we to get a reveal that he's Glamor's brother? Turns out her father is a rapist...

That would be an extremely dark reveal, I wonder how things will unfold.

FluffyCow posted:

Haha, that personality switch with the angel lad.

I knew it from his eyes, dude looks like he's about 5 seconds away from murder :P

Spot on.

Welp.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 4:04AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Urgh, I hate that sort of "rescue somebody" romantic/friendship development. Guy's been an asshole to her the entire time, but, hey, it's okay, but he's shown some basic decency once ...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Pyoro posted:

Urgh, I hate that sort of "rescue somebody" romantic/friendship development. Guy's been an asshole to her the entire time, but, hey, it's okay, but he's shown some basic decency once ...

I think that his own circumstances make that he does not open easily to others. We can infer that he's an illegitimate child from some high ranked angel, that's been abandoned to his own device and found refuge with Sera who actually sees value in him.

He seems to be very serious about his job. From the reaction of the other demon, we can see it's not the first time he snaps. And we can also see he's quite ripped (arms and abs) so he's not to be trifled with.

To be an asshole is his own defense mechanism against being used. I think that after spending some time with Ganko, he realized that he's been unfair to her, because she's not like other people : she's really innocent and she doesn't judge him. Plus, the fact that he seems to hate the idea of rape that could lead to a child.

So, I don't think it comes out of nowhere. It's character development.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

FluffyCow posted:

So since he's the "purest blood" of angel...I assume both of his parents were angels. Which raises some questions...

Are we going we to get a reveal that he's Glamor's brother? Turns out her father is a rapist...

I don't think so.

Noticed that Glamor and her father both have the same hair and eye color? Author made it obvious that some traits are inherited.

Theo doesn't share any of these with either Glamor or her father.

So, I doubt her father is the one. He didn't strike me as a scummy guy, but rather as straight as a ramrod.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

FluffyCow posted:

I don't think so.

Noticed that Glamor and her father both have the same hair and eye color? Author made it obvious that some traits are inherited.

Theo doesn't share any of these with either Glamor or her father.

So, I doubt her father is the one. He didn't strike me as a scummy guy, but rather as straight as a ramrod.

I hope you're right. I will at the very least bet on there being something fucky with family relations, and he's the family member of somebody we already know.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Yeah no, Theo is still a massive asshole and Ganko deserves better. <:(

joined Nov 26, 2020

I'm liking where this is going for Theo. Hes still an asshole but theres room for redemption. I just hope he actually takes accountability and doesnt just have all of his asshole behaviour handwaved because of his circumstances. That would be an impressive development in maturity.

To reply you must either login or sign up.