Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I just did a quick archive skim, was it meant to be understood that Ruri is a succubus before chapter 12? Didn't see anything overtly saying before, but that line on page 10 seems to be saying as much.

I just kinda figured because
1) Even if they're not related "Big sis" and Ruri have similar body types and extensions
2)She's a demon with big boobs
3)feels like most blue skinned demons end up being succubi

joined May 8, 2011

I just did a quick archive skim, was it meant to be understood that Ruri is a succubus before chapter 12? Didn't see anything overtly saying before, but that line on page 10 seems to be saying as much.

It could be that she's just talking about her own situation since the topic was Sera. So when Sera is saying "Such is life for all succubi" she could've been just reacting to the statement that she had it rough too.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

It could be that she's just talking about her own situation since the topic was Sera. So when Sera is saying "Such is life for all succubi" she could've been just reacting to the statement that she had it rough too.

I interpreted it that way on the first read too, e.g. I thought this was just a statement about Sera :P

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

this manga is simply the best.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Glamour just has a trashcan handy huh.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Was this chapter hinting at a possible redemption for Glamour?

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 10:37PM

this chapter was fucken' cute.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Pls dont be yuri all of sudden pls dont be yuri all of sudden i wanna enjoy more wholesome friendship....

Yuri refers to close relationships, that includes Deep friendship

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Karretch posted:

No, Ruri isn't a succubus. There's no hint that she would be one.

Sera said that in reaction to the "you used to have it rough".

Meaning that she's nothing special and all succubi have a hard life in general (but she overcame that).

And when looking at this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/blue_skin_big_tits_and_a_fucking_loner_ch10#7

You see that "dinner", for a succubus, has a whole different meaning.

last edited at Sep 5, 2021 8:13AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Y'know, our li'l angel has changed, hasn't she? Like, she's HAPPY. She's even acting cheerful and energetic some of the time. First chapter, would you have imagined her saying she just felt like running?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Purple Library Guy posted:

Y'know, our li'l angel has changed, hasn't she? Like, she's HAPPY. She's even acting cheerful and energetic some of the time. First chapter, would you have imagined her saying she just felt like running?

Well, her salvation came in the form of Ruri.

kinda ironic that her salvation would come from a demon.

And, maybe, the one who will save Glamor will be Liane.

joined Jul 23, 2014

This manga is simply the best. And It was cute that Glamor ended up keeping the doll, perhaps because it's the first time she receives a gift from someone that doesn't want to leech from her.

Also, I can't get over how big brain are all the designs in this manga.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Glamor is absolutely the type who really wants a friend like Liane because everyone else is only interested in her because of her family. She just has absolutely no idea how to go about it. I genuinely look forward to seeing how she develops going forward.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Hooray for Glamor's character development.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I've now caught up with the raws.

Next chapter comes out on 09/17.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

You know, I ship 'em, but also it's just nice to see a nice friendship after all.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I am looking forward to what Glamor's father will do later on. From what little we've seen of him he's caught my interest.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Those red flags in the last 2 pages. Please let them be friends author, and don't kill either of them x_x

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This is so wholesome, unbelievably so

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Intimidating angel with bloody blades...

this chapter is also very cute

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Thought the Father was Ryuk for a second

joined Jul 23, 2014

I really thought Glamor's dad would be scarier, but he looks really nice, from what we've seen, at least.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Blood-blade angel might be Glamor's obstinate fiancé or somebody else our heroes can rescue her from. To establish friendship, of course.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Aw, that was a nice time between the two, I am glad the festival seems to have gone nicely. I also thought Glamor's dad would be really intimidating and serious but he seems nice to other people. It's just his looks that are intimidating.

To reply you must either login or sign up.