Forum › I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Moderator Note

It's fine to question the ages of characters when the tags (or content) aren't completely clear about that. And hey, they're not. There's really no need to be so silly and aggressive about it. Further posts along this topic, its weird fallout, or anything remotely related will be removed without discretion. Thank you.

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 9:38PM

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I don't have a single clue what's going on but I absolutely love it. I'm sticking with this one!

where moe up the butt tag? (where banana?)

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Y E S Y E S Y E S

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Istg that kind of gap moe is such a killer

Fd4a905a-5efc-4013-b4e0-09c23dcefcb9
joined Apr 18, 2020

OMG finally!!! After a few years it’s finally being translated!!!

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

"-Please go out with me."
"-Hell no. ¿Dating a minor? That's crime, don't ever approach me with that idea again"

A year later

"Please go out with me."
"Yeah sure"

Crimes change with times

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

A manga where no one had to pull overtime. BONKERS

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

Should add height gap tag

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

As far as age gap goes this seems pretty tame and not ick
So yeah, hopefully that state of affairs continues

UnidentifiedFangirlingHimejoshi
Untitled2120_20220919231752
joined Sep 7, 2021

office lady yuris are a gift from the yuri goddess!! SO looking forward to this series! ( ´∀`)b

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow this is really adorable. I like how Kuruumi wanted to give her hugs, head pats and lap pillows.

On the age thing, since Yoroizuka said she refuses to date a minor and they are dating now, I am going to assume Kuruumi is 18 and in her final year of high school about to finish.

joined Apr 21, 2020

This might need the Idiot Couple tag…

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hope she has a Kevlar-reinforced bra.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

'Sorry I refuse to date a minor'
->Date her anyway
Wee woo wee woo

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 12:21PM

joined Jul 21, 2020

Hope she has a Kevlar-reinforced bra.

You kinda lost me there. Is somebody gonna shoot her in the chest or what?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

We're missing some backstory, no? Like how a simple schoolgirl met a successful career woman and then got to know her so well she fell in love. And when she confessed it turned out that the feelings were mutual (with just a small age problem that a year of time would fix) so the older lady had the time to fall for her too! I assume we'll be told all those details in flashback?

joined Feb 18, 2015

"-Hell no. ¿Dating a minor? That's crime, don't ever approach me with that idea again"

A year later

"Please go out with me."
"Yeah sure"

One would presume that she is 18 now?

'Sorry I refuse to date a minor'
->Date her anyway
Wee woo wee woo

You missed the "get to know each other for a year" part, during which the younger girl might have very well become a legal adult.

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 6:55PM

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

So damn precious and heart warming.

joined Jul 23, 2014

This is promising

joined May 16, 2021

The cold, expression less woman and a school girl assuming turned 18 makes me curious about the story goes… sometimes I love age gap genres like this.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yoroizuka is a classical INTJ (in Myers-Briggs typology): efficient, brutally honest, and bad at interpersonal relations and assessing others' feelings. Her intro scene is a perfect picture of an INTJ at work: she points out her colleague's mistake, loses interest in her immediately, takes over her work and completes it in 1/10th of the time, before her other colleague is done lecturing her -- which she also has zero interest in. The other example is her complete nonchalance to her GF sneaking into her house: she walked in, saw her standing there, immediately figured out what happened, and lost any interest in the situation. From personal experience, I can tell that 90% of her brain power was still engaged with work at that point. Only when her GF proposed the lap pillow did she mentally switch to the here and now because it was a completely new experience for her. Still, a control freak like all INTJs, she completely ignored the possibility of receiving a lap pillow and instead immediately offered her GF one, remaining firmly in control of the situation.

tl;dr Dating INTJs is a heavy risk... but the priiize.

A year later

"Please go out with me."
"Yeah sure"

Maybe she came of age in that year? Just guessing.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 6:44AM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

aww,that's cute

Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Yoroizuka is a classical INTJ (in Myers-Briggs typology): efficient, brutally honest, and bad at interpersonal relations and assessing others' feelings. Her intro scene is a perfect picture of an INTJ at work: she points out her colleague's mistake, loses interest in her immediately, takes over her work and completes it in 1/10th of the time, before her other colleague is done lecturing her -- which she also has zero interest in. The other example is her complete nonchalance to her GF sneaking into her house: she walked in, saw her standing there, immediately figured out what happened, and lost any interest in the situation. From personal experience, I can tell that 90% of her brain power was still engaged with work at that point. Only when her GF proposed the lap pillow did she mentally switch to the here and now because it was a completely new experience for her. Still, a control freak like all INTJs, she completely ignored the possibility of receiving a lap pillow and instead immediately offered her GF one, remaining firmly in control of the situation.

tl;dr Dating INTJs is a heavy risk... but the priiize.

A year later

"Please go out with me."
"Yeah sure"

Maybe she came of age in that year? Just guessing.

There is literally no sign of Ni.

To reply you must either login or sign up.