Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Thanks for the upload, guys!

That description from Manga Update is... sloppy (especially concerning the age). I propose this description from MAL

http://myanimelist.net/manga/74789/Umareru_Kachi_no_Nakatta_Jibun_ga_Anna_no_Tame_ni_Dekiru_Ikutsuka_no_Koto]MyAnimeList

A 32-year-old aspiring mangaka, Kazuya Mukai, falls off the rooftop of his old elementary school during a drunken stupor. When he wakes up, he finds himself 20 years in the past, and even his body has regressed to that of a sixth grader. Now that Kazuya has a chance redo his life that had been full of disgrace and humiliation, he hopes to win the heart of a little girl and his first crush, Anna. However, his feelings only lead a whole new tragedy. It's a puppy love that transcends the bounds of time, only to be defiled.

(Source: Amazon.jp)

last edited at Nov 22, 2014 11:40PM

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Jesus fuck this is really creepy and depressing in so many ways @_@ I can't tell whether I should be pitying the protagonist or hating him haha.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for the upload, guys!

That description from Manga Update is... sloppy (especially concerning the age). I propose this description from MAL

Oh sure, changed, thanks.

last edited at Nov 22, 2014 11:45PM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Ugh. What a fucking creep. I hope he gets the BAD END at the end of this.

Still, it's a pretty compelling story. I hope to see more soon!

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 12:12PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Het + Lolicon = No Sale

Fluffydragonness
Tumblr_ninmcup2ta1rge8uto1_100
joined Jun 24, 2014

Never really understood why these kinds of manga end up on here from time to time..

joined Aug 11, 2014

Hm, premise sounds kind of questionable in a number of ways, but maybe it'll be interesting.

first page

nope bye

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I don't mind het and lolicon, but I'll pass on this one.

I
joined May 21, 2014

Het + Lolicon = No Sale

the hentai one would sell:P

joined Apr 10, 2014

Ugh. What a fucking creep. I hope he gets the BAD END at the end of this.

Still, it's a pretty compelling story. I hope to see more soon!

I'd prefer to see a good end with that dude, the whole story is depressing enough already

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lol...all he needs is a lil love XD still, an interesting story nonetheless.

joined Sep 30, 2013

Damn went dark quick....

joined Jul 17, 2013

Never really understood why these kinds of manga end up on here from time to time..

Lol I constantly wonder the same.

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Damn, almost read it, then I saw the tags ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

I was like NOPE.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Not touching this with a barge pole, but I guess it's like a bad version of Jiro Taniguchi's A Distant Neighbourhood (which is an extremely good and rewarding read).

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

I asked them to host this manga because practically no other readers would.

joined Nov 24, 2013

I asked them to host this manga because practically no other readers would.

"Concerning the age"... 12 years old boy have sex with 12 years old slut girlfriend after funeral..., because He has 32 years old mind...

And You still wonder why no other readers wants to keep this? But because it is an delusional "fiction", and in Japan they can do this legally from 13... Whatever! BLACKLIST!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

well im guilty of being aroused by Het+Lolicon before so i should read this...........HOWEVER i also noticed there were a ton of comments where people on this site usually avoid that sort of stuff and judging by the comments im glad i didnt read this.

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

"Concerning the age"... 12 years old boy have sex with 12 years old slut girlfriend after funeral..., because He has 32 years old mind...

And You still wonder why no other readers wants to keep this? But because it is an delusional "fiction", and in Japan they can do this legally from 13... Whatever! BLACKLIST!

I for one am glad that Dynasty Reader has an open mind about these things and doesn't ban titles that contains themes that might make some, if not most people, uncomfortable. You know the whole reason why we all got into manga is because you are able to read stories that will never appear in Western press—and that goes especially for yuri titles. It will be a disservice to that literary freedom if the same kind of closed-minded thinking is applied to certain other genres found in manga that might make people squeamish.

well im guilty of being aroused by Het+Lolicon before so i should read this...........HOWEVER i also noticed there were a ton of comments where people on this site usually avoid that sort of stuff and judging by the comments im glad i didnt read this.

Believe me, there is very little to nothing arousing about whatever sexual situations you'll find in this title. What we have here is a tragedy seen from the perspective of a true villain. From the comments I've seen so far, all of them judge the title based on the fact that it didn't comply with their unyielding preferences or they lack the faculties to get past the initial squick factor or have their prejudices challenged. Until I see comments that judge this manga based on its merits, that is when I will give the comments the credence they deserve.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

this guy is totally evil! He reminds me of a creepier, more evil version of Tomoko Kuroki except male. Also I'm totally getting lesbo vibes from satsuki but maybe I just read too much yuri...

This is getting interesting, I wonder if the transfer student will save Anna from him?

Also, I think people are totally jumping the gun with this manga. I don't read much het, but I am willing to give anything a chance, sure it has dark themes but it has kept my interest at least.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Het + Lolicon = No Sale

the hentai one would sell:P

Hahaha lol yes.

this guy is totally evil! He reminds me of a creepier, more evil version of Tomoko Kuroki except male. Also I'm totally getting lesbo vibes from satsuki but maybe I just read too much yuri...

This is getting interesting, I wonder if the transfer student will save Anna from him?

Also, I think people are totally jumping the gun with this manga. I don't read much het, but I am willing to give anything a chance, sure it has dark themes but it has kept my interest at least.

Those two people are so different though...the main problem with kuroki is her social anxiety but this guy seems fine in that department.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Those two people are so different though...the main problem with kuroki is her social anxiety but this guy seems fine in that department.

No, they are a lot alike in many ways. They even look alike, with the dark circles under their eyes. They are both socially awkward, shut-ins, otaku, desperate and self entitled.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I for one am glad that Dynasty Reader has an open mind about these things and doesn't ban titles that contains themes that might make some, if not most people, uncomfortable. You know the whole reason why we all got into manga is because you are able to read stories that will never appear in Western press—and that goes especially for yuri titles. It will be a disservice to that literary freedom if the same kind of closed-minded thinking is applied to certain other genres found in manga that might make people squeamish.

Believe me, there is very little to nothing arousing about whatever sexual situations you'll find in this title. What we have here is a tragedy seen from the perspective of a true villain. From the comments I've seen so far, all of them judge the title based on the fact that it didn't comply with their unyielding preferences or they lack the faculties to get past the initial squick factor or have their prejudices challenged. Until I see comments that judge this manga based on its merits, that is when I will give the comments the credence they deserve.

tbh considering the main content posted on this site i would have expected people to be more open minded :/ i'd read this over crap like virgin empire or (increasingly disliked, though originally enjoyed) citrus any day. you don't read something simply because of tags? it's here because someone thought it was good. i've read a loooot of stuff that if you went off tags alone no one would read, but ended up being phenomenal. tags can tell you what's going to be in a manga, but it really says nothing about how good/bad it is.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

tbh considering the main content posted on this site i would have expected people to be more open minded :/ i'd read this over crap like virgin empire or (increasingly disliked, though originally enjoyed) citrus any day. you don't read something simply because of tags? it's here because someone thought it was good. i've read a loooot of stuff that if you went off tags alone no one would read, but ended up being phenomenal. tags can tell you what's going to be in a manga, but it really says nothing about how good/bad it is.

Yeah I'd read this over Citrus any day. At least it has a good plot and doesn't bore me to death with dumb ass love triangle drama.

To reply you must either login or sign up.