Forum › Posts by telosking333

joined Sep 30, 2013

Ya know...I don't mind the story persay, it boils down mostly to why I don't like one-shots in the first place. They give you this large empty feeling most times ESPECIALLY the dark/realistic/aaaaaaangst-y ones.

You can't really put an 'End' on it feels like someone telling you a story like this.

"This one time, I was boning my girlfriend when I really wanted to bone her sister right? Then one day I went to her house and the sister was there but not my girlfriend, she told me she'd seen me and her sister going at it and threatened to tell if I didn't do her...so I went ahead and did it...but I couldn't handle all that pressure, so I broke up with my girl who got mad cause she knew I was after her sister. I had to get out of that situation man so I decided to leave... ... ..."

It's like....AND?! What else happened? I'm not looking for EVERYONE'S ending just SOME semblance of a conclusion. The reality is that the conclusion is that there is no conclusion. It's artist's favorite thing to do most of the time. "I'll leave the ending up to the reader.".... Why? Don't tell me a story then say "So...what do you think happened after that?" I don't know...

At this point I could confidently say something like this.

Ex-Virgin sister kills herself out of depression.
Other sister loses all ability to commit to a relationship.
and the Ex-Girlfriend is the only one who manages to get a decent relationship after shutting her heart all throughout school and some girl from work years later breaks her out of that shell.

I mean...tell me something. Have one of the characters narrate something like "Little did she know...I'd always have eyes for her." or something, it's more solid than "And she leaves the house...The End."

Doesn't have to be fluffy at this point or happy, just...conclusive.

I couldn't agree more XD

joined Sep 30, 2013

Damn went dark quick....

telosking333
joined Sep 30, 2013

They should have stayed with the gender bending/crossdressing element i absolutely hate regular yaoi was very disappointed but oh well thats life

telosking333
joined Sep 30, 2013

Absolutely Beautiful

telosking333
joined Sep 30, 2013

Come on bring on the last of it please!!!!!!

telosking333
Othello discussion 27 Sep 15:37
joined Sep 30, 2013

Are there any others similar to this one?