Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I just read this (even the raws) and I have to say it was dark as hell. And, as it typical with time stuff, it really doesn't make much sense in a certain way. But it was interesting that it went the other direction from most time skip stuff (like Again! or others). The usual premise is that the protag does good, or does things better at least. Again! had that one douche who decided to be a dick, but this is a whole 'nother level.

It also raises questions about the protag himself - in his first life, he appears to have been harmless. Deep down, was he evil then? Or did living the life of a virgin NEET make him evil? There is more than that but it's all spoiler talk so I won't say anything.

This is one of those things that just makes you feel terrible by reading it. It is pretty powerful, though. I am glad that at least Dynasty has this (along with several other weird manga), because it's actually pretty well done. That it makes people uncomfortable, well, that's the point.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

If this asshole somehow redeems himself, no matter how genuine he's being, I wouldn't forgive him. I'd tell him to kill himself because all his life amounts up to is a sack full of dog shit and even that maybe too nice for him. He has not contributed to society, except for the anime business and his sole purpose now is raping his friend. Yeah, no. Swear to Godoka, if he gets a happy ending I'll lose whatever faith I have left in karma. . .

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

If he dies now there will be no more story. As the protagonist I feel he has to keep going. I do hope he gets his just desserts at the end though. Using Ikumi as a distraction was quite clever on his part.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

He died twice already. Only to be sent back at the beginning of the time loop (?)

So, he may die several times yet. Fitting for scum like him.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

don't rlly know what's going on but... i'm glad the long hair girl izuru is there.. to kill him lol...time travelling...dark...adult's mind gosh

joined Mar 23, 2013

He died twice already. Only to be sent back at the beginning of the time loop (?)

So, he may die several times yet. Fitting for scum like him.

I seen the raws and all, truly edge. I enjoy these manga, not the fact that there's evil characters but because people are truly responsible for what happens.

I think we talked about it a few weeks ago about the university manga with the whore, the tomboy and the cross dresser. The people are fucked up and its their fault, for better or for worst how the world is and what they are.

In your typical manga, be it shounen, seinen or female demographic works, 95% of what happens are due to outside sources. The antogonists pop left and right and put stuff in the character's "life wheel" if you will.

Works like Boys of the Run ( and other works by him come to mind ). Shit happens not because it happens for plot progression but truly because it had to happen. The MC's actions or inaction caused it directly.

Another example I can think on the top of my head of is a loose manga adaptation of Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment. So you're the MC and you killed someone? What are you going to do when the Japanese police comes for you? Good luck not getting caught you Imbecile.

A trainwreck is much better when the cause and effect are mostly stemming from the character and not outside sources, and so I read them. And I rage, I despair, but I can't help but read on. I must bear witness to their journey.

joined Jan 5, 2015

A trainwreck is much better when the cause and effect are mostly stemming from the character and not outside sources

You forgot Happy Tree Friends.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

No fuck this chapter.

Fuck this story.

That was bullshit,why am I still reading this

MC is the biggest piece of shit human ever. Never in my life has a story pissed me off, if that was the mangaka's goal then kudos to him. I want the MC to die a horrible death now.

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 2:10PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

What ...the..fuck !?

I know its fiction and all ..but damn, i want to kill him myself >:c

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 2:29PM

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

So he needs to die, and that blonde girl needs to die, and then die again, and again, and again...

But he won't, because he'll apparently just luck out of someone attacking him with a knife from behind.

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 2:42PM

joined May 24, 2014
joined Jun 12, 2015

Edgy.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Damn girl... how hard is it to stab someone?? Buy a fucking gun then in that case.

I'm still reading because I wanna see that scum bag die, I s2g if he doesn't die a horrible death by the end of this I'm gonna jump off a.... oh too soon.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

I've reread the whole thing from the start...Now that we know that Anna is Izuru's mom, do you think that Kazuya would be her dad? It seems that there would be route wherein Kazuya would have a happy and fulfilling life but he was stabbed by Izuru(?) for cheating. Just a random theory that came into me

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

If this asshole somehow redeems himself, no matter how genuine he's being, I wouldn't forgive him. I'd tell him to kill himself because all his life amounts up to is a sack full of dog shit and even that maybe too nice for him. He has not contributed to society, except for the anime business and his sole purpose now is raping his friend. Yeah, no. Swear to Godoka, if he gets a happy ending I'll lose whatever faith I have left in karma. . .

+1'd

joined Jul 17, 2013

Anna is Izuru's mom.

Well, there goes my OTP.

fantasygirlkanna
Flat,800x800,075,t.u1
joined Feb 1, 2015

I've reread the whole thing from the start...Now that we know that Anna is Izuru's mom, do you think that Kazuya would be her dad? It seems that there would be route wherein Kazuya would have a happy and fulfilling life but he was stabbed by Izuru(?) for cheating. Just a random theory that came into me

Hmmm Anna is Izuru's mom and Kazuya is probably the dad, that's what I think also. And I also think Izuru is from a future where Kazuya really got his way with Anna because why else would Izuru hesitate to kill Kazuya - she'll cease to exist if ever. If she killed Kazuya she can never go back and have that precious time with Anna. Besides she already said it she was dreaming to have that kind of time with her mom [Anna] if she killed Kazuya it'll be over
( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch14#13 )

There seem to be a quick flashback of how Anna will turned out in Izuru's world, not so sure though ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch14#14 )
…but it seems very bad for Izuru that a simple happy time with Anna is more than enough than anything in the world.

I'm not sure how Izuru got to where she is, all we know for now is she was given the same chance as Kazuya, the chance to change their fate. And~ she probably has a point about the kind of God that exists - the kind that likes to screw around people's fates. :P ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch14#26 )

fantasygirlkanna
Flat,800x800,075,t.u1
joined Feb 1, 2015

The story is getting interesting, though I hate the depressing parts. I know it's supposed to be a dark story but this is darker than dark, (very similar with "Mahou Shoujo site" I don't know why I keep reading these stories o_O ) I wish Kazuya would get slaughtered in the end…no I wish he would be tortured so bad that he'll wish of death but be denied of it.

fantasygirlkanna
Flat,800x800,075,t.u1
joined Feb 1, 2015

Anna is Izuru's mom.

Well, there goes my OTP.

Ninose committed suicide O_O
There goes my OTP -_-
:P

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

I also think Kazuya is "Izuru" father, it also explains why she have the same mental time travel power or whatever that made him go to the past, I guess in the second timeline he rapes Anna like in the dream/vision in the beginning, probably rape various times and maybe threaten or blackmail her until she breaks and belongs to him, they have a daughter that eventually kills him because Anna was unhappy in that future not only because he was sleeping with at least five womans but because she discovers, probably from Satsuki, about the rape as she promised to someone she would protect Anna, somehow she ends up in the past in her aunt Izuru body as she didn't exist yet, creating a third timeline and with that chance she decides to protect Anna since Kyouta was never able to protect her, like preventing the rape she knew would happen and all else Kazuya would do so Anna don't becomes a broken mess like she was in the second timeline.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I also think Kazuya is "Izuru" father, it also explains why she have the same mental time travel power or whatever that made him go to the past, I guess in the second timeline he rapes Anna like in the dream/vision in the beginning, probably rape various times and maybe threaten or blackmail her until she breaks and belongs to him, they have a daughter that eventually kills him because Anna was unhappy in that future not only because he was sleeping with at least five womans but because she discovers, probably from Satsuki, about the rape as she promised to someone she would protect Anna, somehow she ends up in the past in her aunt Izuru body as she didn't exist yet, creating a third timeline and with that chance she decides to protect Anna since Kyouta was never able to protect her, like preventing the rape she knew would happen and all else Kazuya would do so Anna don't becomes a broken mess like she was in the second timeline.

A++++ explaining. (Also nice icon what manga is that)

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ninose committed suicide O_O
There goes my OTP -_-
:P

tbh i kinda wanted them together...

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

A++++ explaining. (Also nice icon what manga is that)

Thanks, I have a lot of time to think about this kind of thing, but I definitely got something wrong, most likely about "Izuru" learning about the rape from Satsuki, this scene is a little ambiguous, when she talks about the promise to take care of Anna you see a letter and Satsuki writes this letter, later Satsuki kills herself and says to "Izuru" to take care of Anna and as she falls she thinks about how she hates not being able to do anything in return for Anna kindness, so I suspect in the future of the second timeline she also kills herself and leaves that letter to "Izuru" telling her about the rape and asking for her to take care of Anna and that's the reason she made "Izuru" remember about the rape here, because she's the one who told her about it in the future, or that was just a coincidence and this scene is just "Izuru" thinking about how Satsuki made she remember about the rape that would happen that day and that letter was written by another person.

My avatar is from a one-shot Ratana is making, you can find the original here.

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 2:19AM

7236303-l
joined Jul 12, 2014

I guess my theory's a bust, though I'm not really surprised.

To reply you must either login or sign up.