Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

joined Apr 10, 2014

Yeah I'd read this over Citrus any day. At least it has a good plot and doesn't bore me to death with dumb ass love triangle drama.

I don't mind the dumb ass love triangle drama, only the mega slow developing plot with bunch of unnecessary miscellaneous subplot. It takes two chapters to change a light bulb.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Yeah I'd read this over Citrus any day. At least it has a good plot and doesn't bore me to death with dumb ass love triangle drama.

I don't mind the dumb ass love triangle drama, only the mega slow developing plot with bunch of unnecessary miscellaneous subplot. It takes two chapters to change a light bulb.

how many citrus characters does it take to change a light bulb?

we don't know. they haven't gotten that far yet.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Lol, this is such a try hard to be disturbing. I've read worse.

joined May 24, 2014
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh man he's really done it now. This was coming from chapter 1 so this was hard to read.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

can never have too many descent-to-madness stories. that type of story is my second favorite next to yuri so im pretty hype for the rest of this series. that this looks like it might have both is just icing on the cake.

keep up the good work, ItAintEazy.

joined May 24, 2014

uh okay, apparently my rape tag suggestion got rejected...but at the same time it appeared at the chapter anyway, weird

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

uh okay, apparently my rape tag suggestion got rejected...but at the same time it appeared at the chapter anyway, weird

This is what happens when 6 people suggest the same tag.

joined May 24, 2014

This is what happens when 6 people suggest the same tag.

I shoulda knew that I wouldn't be the only one to suggest it

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

yeaaa no this is just too fucked up. That guy is way to fucked up in the head...nah..I am just gonna pass this manga.
I get the deaths and all but that is just...messed up in the head.

joined Jan 30, 2015

Well, stories don't need to have characters that are nice, or even relatable. They can be about terrible acts, and even terrible people that enjoy such things. I think I'm open minded when it comes to violence and sexuality; I like films that have shocking scenes and grotesque atmospheres.

But I feel there is a clear line between stuff that explores the morally reprehensible, and stuff like this that just wallow in it. I mean, it would still be bad if it was just pretentious (like it is), but it also aims at creeps.

how many citrus characters does it take to change a light bulb?

we don't know. they haven't gotten that far yet.

the essence of citrus

joined Apr 6, 2015

Lmao, this series isn't really any better than Citrus. It tries so hard to be edgy.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Is this girl Homura traveling back in time like what the fuck

last edited at Apr 6, 2015 11:02AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Is this girl Homura traveling back in time like what the fuck

Please remember everyone, spoilers talk is bad.

joined May 24, 2014

Lmao, this series isn't really any better than Citrus. It tries so hard to be edgy.

well at least it's going SOMEWHERE!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

well at least it's going SOMEWHERE!

It's going TO HEAVEN BABY!

joined Feb 28, 2015

It's 3edgy5me!

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

"Oh shit! I forgot today is the day Anna gets raped!"

i kinda cracked up there >_>

last edited at Apr 6, 2015 10:04PM

joined May 24, 2014

I will take into consideration warnings previously given about spoilers.

last edited at Apr 6, 2015 10:55PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Thank you for taking into consideration my previous warnings about spoilers.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That one gave me nightmares. Litterally.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

this guy is totally evil! He reminds me of a creepier, more evil version of Tomoko Kuroki except male. Also I'm totally getting lesbo vibes from satsuki but maybe I just read too much yuri...

This is getting interesting, I wonder if the transfer student will save Anna from him?

Also, I think people are totally jumping the gun with this manga. I don't read much het, but I am willing to give anything a chance, sure it has dark themes but it has kept my interest at least.

Those two people are so different though...the main problem with kuroki is her social anxiety but this guy seems fine in that department.

No, they are a lot alike in many ways. They even look alike, with the dark circles under their eyes. They are both socially awkward, shut-ins, otaku, desperate and self entitled.

Ah ok you're right there are similarities but this one difference make them seem dissimilar, to me at least. Dude coerced a girl into having sex with him. The girl who was the crush of the guy who bullied him. He's also fairly confident when talking to people, very much unlike kuroki.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The way I read this, this guy hasn't any redeeming quality. He's a total piece of trash. He blames other people and circumstances for his own failure at being human. I almost pitied him, but after thinking about it, he doesn't even deserve pity, he's defiling everything he touches.

Obviously we get a glimpse of two different timelines. The one where he ends up a greasy otaku dying naked, and the one where he ends up a ladykiller, probably as a result of really evil deeds. And stabbed to death,

And the story seems to play a third timeline, where Homura tries to put a stop to it.

I agree with her: this guy should be erased from all timelines. Just disappear from this world already.

I don't know if I can bear to continue to read this, because I'm like Homura when watching his face. Burning with hate.

It's not that it's a bad story, it's just that I don't like one bit the emotions it stirs up. That character makes my soul shrivel.

joined May 24, 2014

It was a GUESS, how in the heck is THAT a spoiler?!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

It was a GUESS, how in the heck is THAT a spoiler?!

Which spoilers are we talking about here? If its about the timeline thing its not that hard to guess because even at the beginning of the story, the guy travels backwards in time... And Nya chan said the same exact thing that I said yet she didnt get yelled out. I dont see why I should tag it as spoilers because I'm talking about this manga not madoka.

To reply you must either login or sign up.