Forum › My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover discussion

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Damn, Sena is broken as fuck. But I hope the series won't be told all from her perspective because Kiku is an interesting character and I'd like to see what she's thinking. I reread ch1 and when Yuna introduced her to Sena she did have a weird reaction but I'm not completely sold on the theory that she was after Sena all along.

last edited at Aug 31, 2021 3:52AM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

A lovely story of recovery, thanks so much for translating. Could all use a Kiku in our lives.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Damn her face when she say I Love You
Straight up face of a sociopath

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

I can understand why Kiku is pushy.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Now I don't really wanna see the sister get involve anymore. I want Sena to move forward first. Reading her thoughts was suffocating for me, I love how it was translated like that. If the relationship don't work out, I don't want Kiku to get hurt than she deserves. I've been feeling that the reason Kiku broke up with her sister was because she fell for Sena. This manga got me so invested with the story line that I'm hoping I won't be disappointed. It's been a while, since the last time I found a gem like this. Nice art and the right amount of yuri drama.

joined Mar 26, 2021

When Kiku said "I love you" i hope she means it like just her not because Sena is her ex sister. More than that when she said "I want to become your lover" it didn't sound like in romantic way, i had a feeling like she wants to say "I can be your sister replacement(you can do anything you want with me) " , i would like it if she said "I want to date you" or ask "Will you go out with me?". It's like they still can't let go of the feeling for the sister(Sena the most).
Sena is the most broken character here.
Kiku, well I like her character but on the other hand i would like to see her point of view, I want to really know what she meant when she ased Yuuna if she can have Sena and what was Yuuna response because I don't belive she end the call after she heard that. Also the more I read it the more I wondering if whether they really dated, besides for how long they were together, because as you can see they broke up in friendship and have a good relationship, so a long-distance relationship could be successful for them. More and more I am convinced that Kiku was in love with Sena from the beginning, and Yuuna, knowing this and knowing that she would go abroad, decided to introduce Kiku as her girlfriend, so that Sena and Kiku could become friends and when she was gone Kiku could keep an eye on on Sena and thus get closer to her.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

You people can give flat earthers a run for their money when it comes to forcing your twisted worldview on things...

joined Mar 22, 2021

kuzu no honkai trope ??

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, 2 chapters in (1 and a bit i guess, since its 2.1) and already a confession. I wonder how the little sister is going to react.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I love how they talk about big sis like she's dead lmao. Also, so far we've seen Yuuna only from Sena's memories and perspective, would be amusing if she's revealed to have a completely different personality.

You people can give flat earthers a run for their money when it comes to forcing your twisted worldview on things...

This ain't even my final form bro.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think several people here would be fantastic writing fanfics or even whole books, that's for sure.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I guess I'm rooting for blondie and little sister, unless something is revealed in a very dramatic plot-twistey way.

joined Aug 15, 2021

hmm i got the feeling, kiku n older sister never dated/going out... i mean there's no way you can talk happily to your ex bout getting married. all this dated thing maybe only sena imagination.

anyway kiku is so beautiful n gorgeous..

last edited at Aug 31, 2021 11:17AM

joined May 15, 2021

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the doubts i have are apprehensive, nevertheless i will trust Kiku and hope she has honest feelings for Sena

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i hope it's a honest feelings....please don't hurt Sena more.....

also the face when she confess,i think i'll have the same expression if i confess to someone lol

i don't know how to confess to someone,so i'll just say it with a straight face lol

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the doubts i have are apprehensive, nevertheless i will trust Kiku and hope she has honest feelings for Sena

I have some doubts too but then again I do believe Kiku do really do love her.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

We can't help having doubts about Kiku's feelings because the story hasn't given any reason to justify Kiku falling in love with Sena. Sena is a recluse with no friends and social life to speak of. Maybe Kiku is a secrete fan of Sena's books? It's hard to tell if Sena has even published any of her novels yet, let alone if Kiku is a fan of her work. At this point it's much more plausible that Kiku just wants to be with Sena because she looks like her sister.

last edited at Aug 31, 2021 7:58PM

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Jesus.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So Kiku loves Sena. All right . . . I have to admit the burning question in my mind is . . . why?

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like the relatively quick pace so far.

joined Jan 14, 2020

i mean there's no way you can talk happily to your ex bout getting married.

Utterly incorrect.

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

rooting for her to exorcise the incest off homegirl

joined Oct 14, 2020

This is the good shit.

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

… I am not even sure if it’s good idea to dating depressing people

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I wonder if Sena's sister will ever be introduced as actual character, or is she just a McGuffin. I know she is supposed to be off living the happy married life with her new gender undisclosed life partner, but sometimes the way they talk about her, it's almost like she is dead.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 5:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.