Forum › Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi discussion

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Lol imagine Madoromi's mom reaction when she hears she's gonna stay at "creepy otaku's place" for the night xD

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 8:55AM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I know Ai's long passionate rambles are a thing but I don't know if I can keep with it.

Yeah, Ai's rambling can get a bit tiring? sometimes, but I have to admit I really enjoyed her passionate speach in this one. I don't know why, but I found the idea of her shouting like that in the middle of the crowd very funny.

It is a weird manga and the only logical person is probably that one coworker that has to put up with Ai's creepy otaku nonsense, but it's still a fun read to me. Weird, but overall entertaining.

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

Honestly, Madoromi ends up pushing them closer together every time she tried to push them apart XD

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Honestly, Madoromi ends up pushing them closer together every time she tried to push them apart XD

And that's what makes her presence even more entertaining!!! Totally agree with you :) Can't wait for the next chapter to see what comes out of this sleepover with the girls' night, haha!

joined Jul 28, 2020

Somehow the premise of Misumi's manga sounds more like a "Tsukarekitta"-style stalker romantic comedy than anything edgy, what with the misunderstanding element, but seeing Aizawa say "Emo" was very funny.

I'm starting to like the Pink Savio-I mean, Madorami, she goes to such silly extremes just to troll Aizawa that she ends up coming across as a pitiful Saturday-morning cartoon villain.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

A man chooses! An Otaku obeys!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

A man chooses! An Otaku obeys!

This made me happy :) Can't wait for the next chapter, 2 weeks or so normally!!!

Screen%20shot%202015-10-16%20at%2010.30.27%20pm
joined Nov 15, 2016

I'm starting to like the Pink Savio-I mean, Madorami, she goes to such silly extremes just to troll Aizawa that she ends up coming across as a pitiful Saturday-morning cartoon villain.

The most villainous thing she does is call Aizawa a "consumer," it's literally against the rules of Comiket. (see https://www2.comiket.co.jp/info-a/WhatIsEng201401.pdf "Everybody is a Participant")

@Daphie - btw despite your early chapter notes I think your translation is great! But I read the free chapters on https://viewer.heros-web.com/episode/10834108156641210811 (until my books get here…) and can send you some corrections if you're interested.

Oh, and the new chapter was good.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 3:21AM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Every chapter of this manga really tests my tolerance for cringe, but I think that is an intended effect lol

To be clear, I really like this manga, even if it destroys me with secondhand embarrassment

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 11:41AM

Oumae
joined Aug 29, 2021

yep, that "mega-kimochi" from out of nowhere triggered me alright.

In other news, watching them all geek-out over their favorite anime was a heartwarming bit. Always a great feeling to have people to share the things you love with... I guess I'm kinda warming up to the inherent awkwardness of their relationship, as well as Ai's propensity for word vomit

joined Jan 3, 2020

Every chapter of this manga really tests my tolerance for cringe, but I think that is an intended effect lol

To be clear, I really like this manga, even if it destroys me with secondhand embarrassment

Yeah, I can't take this series seriously as a romance, and I don't have any real reference for being that obsessed over anime (and honestly... I've never really liked fanfiction in general - I like manga that's original fiction).

Despite all that, I still read it and find this funny. The art style is great, and the characters are so over the top that I can still laugh, even though I can't relate strongly to the situations or the characters' passion for fanfic doujin.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ai-san took a critical hit, and then another on her toe. :D

And no, it wasn't the "kimochi" that triggered me, it was the "combini".

joined Sep 11, 2019

I guess we're all terminally ill patients drowning in the swamp(?) of yuri lol

P.S. There seems to be a double upload of pages as I type this so could that be fixed?

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 1:41PM

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

That girls gone beyond being a third wheel at this point.

joined Jun 8, 2020

i want to kill that brat holy yuri

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The most villainous thing she does is call Aizawa a "consumer," it's literally against the rules of Comiket. (see https://www2.comiket.co.jp/info-a/WhatIsEng201401.pdf "Everybody is a Participant")

@Daphie - btw despite your early chapter notes I think your translation is great! But I read the free chapters on https://viewer.heros-web.com/episode/10834108156641210811 (until my books get here…) and can send you some corrections if you're interested.

Oh, and the new chapter was good.

@mvbmvb

Oh hey, thanks for the comment! I read it late, but I'm so happy when I get feedback these days, lol! I'm also better equipped to translate now than I was back then, but if it has been a satisfactory ride, it's mission accomplished for me! Oh I also get the chapters from there, so whenever they release a new one, I get on the TL as soon as I can and as fast as I can (this manga is pretty much my fave, lol)

As for corrections, we'd have to chat on discord or something like that to discuss, but I'm not as much in need of PR nowadays, because I've had a resident PR with me now (I PR his stuff too) for a while!

TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

i want to kill that brat holy yuri

I wouldn't say I want to kill her, but I absolutely would kick her the hell out of my home if she were giving me that kind of lip.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I actually giggled at the random kimochi.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I am getting really tired of this Madoromi bashing Ai thing.

Main thing that pisses me off about it is how fine Misumi is about it happening in her presence. "Oh my friend is calling my girlfriend lower than trash, this is fine"

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Madoromi will totally fall in love with Ai, isn't she? She has a terminal case of the Tsundere.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I've thought about it a while, and I've decided that this is the weirdest story currently being published on this site. Ai Misumi is the only comprehensible human being in this story.

last edited at Aug 30, 2021 8:34PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I like Madoromi.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Oh I share your interest in Madoka's mom Daphie ;)

Also yeah Madoromi is great, idk why someone would hate her.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Every new chapter reinforces my belief that all conflicts would be immediately solved if the author gave Madoromi her own supportive Fujoshi girlfriend (can't call Ai a "lowborn woman" if your gf is on the consumers' side as well), but apparently she'll be forced to third-wheel for the next decades.

I'm glad that Misumi (kind of) addressed the issue with Madoromi and Ai's mentality, they are both so obsessed with ranking and classifying people that it gets in the way of their interactions with others, so seeing Misumi outright tell them to their faces that they are "all the same" was very satisfying.

Anyway, the swamp metaphor was too relatable, this manga always does a great job of capturing the essence behind being a shipper.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Madoromi fuck off

To reply you must either login or sign up.