Forum › Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Woah! This is so flippin' precious! That was some godly Reversal. I love how this series always hints at bigger stuff but never actually goes there. It's so fluffy...

Also bless Madorami for existing she's my fav.

last edited at Feb 14, 2021 1:48PM

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Didn’t expect a kiss, but it’s perfect I love it!

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh hello, easter meat

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

We finally have a new chapter from Mangaka-sama, so expect a new one in just a little while!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you so much!!!! the long cliffhanger is coming to and end :P

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Looks like Kaori now has new motivation for her. I wonder how she is going to handle the responsibilities of this new promotion.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is how a relationship should take its part, become a motivation, not something that will drag each other down. How precious.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She actually went and told her everything wuuuuuuuuohhh you're fearless!! or actually, they must be great friends, huh? I'm glad that she can have friends like that to rely on, more serious and supportive about it. But really, looks like she's hardly capable of lying, she could've said "nah just work!" but instead confessed her love for BL in front of everyone like in the past.

Real... men... ? what? what are thoooose? LOL I really laughed with that, they weren't even in the radar from the start.

And once again, the author saved us from another potential drama arc, I had the feeling there was nothing to worry about but the cliffhanger was long so I couldn't help but worry! they're still walking on thin ice after all, best of luck to these girls.

Thank you for the update!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

If only I have friends like them

last edited at Apr 17, 2021 10:25AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I'm too immersed in the story that I didn't notice the large spoon and knife in the background while they're talking

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm too immersed in the story that I didn't notice the large spoon and knife in the background while they're talking

Did someone say big spoon ?

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Kaori setting out to become the best sugar mama she can be

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

There's no spoon.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

There's no spoon.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not If you're not then i don't know what you call what Yuzu have in hands and if you're not then i miss the joke

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Lilliwyt posted:

There's no spoon.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not If you're not then i don't know what you call what Yuzu have in hands and if you're not then i miss the joke

I think it's a Matrix (film) reference

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Thank you.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'm so proud of you, Kaori!

I like how she tried to keep quiet, but ended up bragging about her girlfriend.

She also has great friends. Some great advice. If you see yourself spending your life with her, then build that life you can both be happy with.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love this series so much.

Prime reaction material right here

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Even her friend recognizes the age gap is no match for their yuri. EXCELLENT

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

For a minute I was afraid for incoming angst. This is so much better. GROWTH!!

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

glad they didn't turn this into 1 chapter drama where they reflect on what happen this is more fan

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Lilliwyt posted:

There's no spoon.

Instead, only try to realize the truth: There is no spoon.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Yeeesss!! Thank you thank you for the translation!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Really nice chapter. So rare to see earnest discussions about age gap in manga. Pretty sweet stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.