Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

^
I'm like you I don't even understand why it should matter such a big deal to writer girl if her lover works at home or at the new shop they gonna open

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Yeah same. I can piece together somewhat what's going in her mind with what she says but like I don't remember shit from the earlier chapters and what her whole thing with loosing things is.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Now what’s the problem? I don’t get it at all.

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 11:36AM

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Yay it's back! Thanks for the TL!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuna's been looking forward to both of them working from home. Then since Rena's been so busy at work she's been missing her even more. She has also been profoundly insecure, worrying about her weight and then her suspicions that Rena might be cheating.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Yuna's been looking forward to both of them working from home.

I must be completely mixed up, I remembered it the other way around. I kind of recall Yuna worried and angsted bcs if Rena works at home there'll be tons of strange women (her customers) coming and going all the time and their home won't feel like home anymore.
Maybe I'm recalling another story, or maybe Yuna changed her way of thinking at some point? I really should reread this, it's been too long.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuna's been looking forward to both of them working from home.

I must be completely mixed up, I remembered it the other way around. I kind of recall Yuna worried and angsted bcs if Rena works at home there'll be tons of strange women (her customers) coming and going all the time and their home won't feel like home anymore.
Maybe I'm recalling another story, or maybe Yuna changed her way of thinking at some point? I really should reread this, it's been too long.

You’re not wrong—she did change her way of thinking (as she has done about several things, including how much they have sex).

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_cute_little_kitten_ch11#7

On the other hand, since Yuna went crazy cleaning the first time a trial customer came over, Rena’s been worried that having people in the house would be too much for Yuna.

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 2:30PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Lately there's a new trend in yuri manga: people searching the net to find what is cheating. Whether it's a girl who wants to know if her lover cheats on her (and wonders what are the hints) or a girl who wants to know if she herself is guilty of cheating (that one got a funny reply: "if you need to ask the question, then it's 99% certain you cheated" lol) they immediately google it.
I guess it's just a handy trick to fill some pages, but I find it quite amusing.

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 6:31PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Yuna's been looking forward to both of them working from home. Then since Rena's been so busy at work she's been missing her even more. She has also been profoundly insecure, worrying about her weight and then her suspicions that Rena might be cheating.

Oh. I totally got the cheating problem and Yuna’s being insecure with her body, I just don’t understand the last panel. I probably don’t remember that she’s been looking forward to work with Reina at home.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh. I totally got the cheating problem and Yuna’s being insecure with her body, I just don’t understand the last panel. I probably don’t remember that she’s been looking forward to work with Reina at home.

In the past few chapters she's sort of latched onto this idea that all of her worries will end once Rena starts working from home. I think this plays into how emotionally dependent she is on Rena, and also how insecure. It's not like it would actually solve her problems, but she's been obsessing over it as if it would.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

It's been so long since the last update that I don't remember anything

There's a handy recap at the start of every chapter to help with exactly this...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's been so long since the last update that I don't remember anything

I lost track of where I stopped, so I restarted it from chapter 1.

Also, although I knew about the boss' business branching out, I also got a bit worried about Rena hiding stuff from Yuna.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Just read this for the first time and it’s pretty fresh for a Morinaga Milk series to be about adult life. Keeping secrets over petty things because you don’t know what you want/how to start the conversation is peak relationship stuff. Learning how to communicate well is tough.
CORN ON THE KOPP?? The dude from reddit? I see u on yagakimi all the time, v cool.

joined Apr 28, 2021

I wish this author would put chapters on this more often...I love this series but it's annoying to wait for so long

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

And there finally is one and it's just a few pages but I gotta say that's the cutest lie I've ever seen.

joined Oct 2, 2021

My cute little kitten gonna be a decrepit old moggy by the time this thing wraps up.

joined Aug 29, 2016

Oh gosh Moringa Milk has made so many manga that I almost switched the plot with the Sheltered Girl and Handsome Girl (forget exact title) and I was thinking “yeah I mean arena lied about being a guy for a long time!” Then I had to stop and think
I still like this artist’s work and if anything it shows that their stories are memorable, even if mixed up lol

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 3:48AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

that toy looks like something out of a Silent Hill game jfc D:

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Oh gosh Moringa Milk has made so many manga that I almost switched the plot with the Sheltered Girl and Handsome Girl (forget exact title) and I was thinking “yeah I mean arena lied about being a guy for a long time!” Then I had to stop and think
I still like this artist’s work and if anything it shows that their stories are memorable, even if mixed up lol

…Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl was Mochi and Majoccoid

Also, “Don’t die, we aren’t done talking,” is one hell of a mood.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute. ^_^

joined Jun 9, 2018

When the next chapter comes out, God!! I can not wait!!!

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Seven Seas announced the license today

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1488991188510298112

Will be buying the print version for sure

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Seven Seas announced the license today

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1488991188510298112

Will be buying the print version for sure

Well hell yeah. Now if only they'd pick up Secret Recipe. If I'm thinking correctly that's the only thing they haven't licensed from Morinaga, excluding her old hentai stuff and one shots.

joined Feb 23, 2020

the next ep is coming soon........... i need it

joined Jan 11, 2022

In the past few chapters she's sort of latched onto this idea that all of her worries will end once Rena starts working from home. I think this plays into how emotionally dependent she is on Rena, and also how insecure. It's not like it would actually solve her problems, but she's been obsessing over it as if it would.

Just wanted to thank you schuyguy, you upload my two favorite series at the moment (My cute little kitten & Can't refuse the lonely girl)

Your work brings a lot of joy into my life, so thank you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.